Learn More: Arrival Registration
Last updated: July 2022
Saudi Arabia re-opened for tourism on 29 September 2021 for international travelers. There are, however, certain entry requirements related to the COVID-19 pandemic, such as sharing your health status or vaccination records. Find all you need to know about the Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration, a mandatory document needed to enter this Middle Eastern nation.
The Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration isn’t difficult to obtain by using the iVisa.com online services, which will only take a few minutes to apply, and from the comfort of your own home. Follow the below step-by-step guide to make sure you’re ready for your trip to Saudi Arabia.
What is the Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration?
A Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration is a necessary travel document that records each traveler's health and contact information, thereby preventing the spread of Coronavirus. In addition, all visitors must have a vaccination certificate and download the Tawakkalna app in advance to visit Saudi Arabia.
The provided information, such as your passport number, will be verified through an e-service when the boarding card is issued and at the entry ports. Failure to comply with these requirements may lead to the traveler being barred from entry into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and facing possible legal consequences.
Who is eligible for the Saudi Arrival Registration?
All visitors, regardless of their nationality and including Saudi citizens, must complete the Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration form prior to arrival, including children traveling with a guardian or parent.
How long is the Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration valid for?
It is valid for a Single Entry. That means that you will need to register the Arrival Details Form again if you plan to visit the country more than once. The travel document is valid for 15 days after arrival.
What are the requirements and required documents to enter Saudi Arabia?
Visitors from any nationality wanting to travel to Saudi Arabia and registering for the arrival form must provide the following data:
- Valid passport with validity of at least 6 months from the date which you intend to enter the country.
- Valid visa for Saudi Arabia.
- Medical insurance with coverage for the coronavirus.
- A credit or debit card to pay for the service fee.
- Recent passport photo. If you don't have one, use the quick and easy iVisa.com passport photo service to obtain one.
Do I need a Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration form if I’m transiting through the country?
All travelers, regardless of their nationality, must complete the Saudi Arrival Registration prior to their arrival date, including transiting visitors.
Please be aware that if your connecting flight lasts more than 12 hours, you may need a transit visa. Upon receiving your ticket, you should check with your airline or travel agency if a transit visa is required.
How can I get the Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration?
Instead of spending ages on traditional arrival registration procedures, you can complete the online application form right now at iVisa.com.
To submit the Saudi Arrival Registration, you must complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the online request form with your personal data, such as passport number, name, and date of birth, and choose a processing speed.
- Step 2: Completing and reviewing the information entered into the system, to correct any mistakes, is very important. After that, pay for the service fee with a debit or credit card.
- Step 3: Upload documents and other details required and click ‘submit’ when you’re ready to process the application.
After that, keep an eye on your email inbox for the Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration confirmation. We recommend printing the confirmation to show at the arrivals hall.
How much does it cost to obtain the Saudi Arrival Registration?
iVisa.com offers three different processing speeds for completing your online application form, which vary in price based on how soon you want to get your document.
- Standard Processing Time: Your application form will be processed within 24 hours for USD 33.49.
- Rush Processing Time: The Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration form is processed faster than standard in just 8 hours for USD 67.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: If you need to do the registration urgently, choose this option, which only takes 4 hours for a fee of USD 106.99.
The prices mentioned above include the cost of the electronic registration and the iVisa.com processing fee.
Traveling to Saudi Arabia with minors
The Saudi Arabia Muqueem Website Registration must be done by parents or legal guardians accompanying children or minors.
COVID-19 requirements or restrictions for Saudi Arabia
Travel during COVID-19 is not without risk. Depending on the COVID-19 variant, Saudi Arabia may further restrict travel or introduce new rules at short notice. Be sure to check with your travel company or airline if there are any changes to your flight or entry requirements.
Private rentals and hotels are open for booking. In public areas, hand sanitizer is available and temperatures are checked on entry.
Testing, vaccination, and quarantine requirements in Saudi Arabia
There are currently no COVID-19 entry requirements for Saudi Arabia, except for filling out the health declaration. Certificates showing vaccination status, testing, or quarantining are not mandatory to visit Saudi Arabia at this time.
All entry requirements are the same for vaccinated travelers and unvaccinated travelers. For more information on up-to-date Saudi requirements, please check with the nearest Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate.
Other COVID-19 regulations
Each traveler will need to get health insurance before their planned arrival in the country, regardless if they are fully vaccinated. This health insurance must be uploaded to the Tawakkalna app.
By showing the Tawakkalna application to immigration officers, you prove that you have valid health insurance and insured health status as a visitor to Saudi Arabia. The app is now available to download in other countries before you depart for Saudi Arabia.
What else do I need to keep in mind before traveling to Saudi Arabia?
Some extra information for your trip to Saudi Arabia can be found here.
What visa do I need for Saudi Arabia?
The Saudi Arrival Registration is not a visa. You can apply for the Saudi Arabia Tourist eVisa separately through iVisa.com. This multiple-entry tourist visa is valid for 90 days. Make sure you check if you require a visa to enter the country with our Visa Checker widget, or refer to the FAQ section for more information.
If you are traveling for a purpose other than tourism, you must apply for a visa through an accredited Saudi Arabian consulate or embassy. If you overstay your Saudi Arabian visa, you will be fined and deported.
Can I get the Saudi Arrival Registration for free?
Yes, you can complete the Arrival Registration form for free on various internet sites of the Saudi Arabia government or agencies. In spite of this, the process might not be as straightforward due to ambiguous language and additional steps you might have to complete.
Using iVisa.com is the best alternative if you want to complete your Arrival Registration effortlessly and quickly. Our experts will prepare, review, and process your document, so you avoid any confusing paperwork.
Who can I speak to if I have more questions?
We have been processing visa applications for many years and have continually improved our services. It is our goal to make our processes as simple and quick as possible.
You can always reach out to our outstanding customer support team online or via email at [email protected]. They are available 365 days a year, to answer any questions you might have about travel requirements for Saudi Arabia or any other travel documents.
Required Documents to Apply
- All travelers entering the country, regardless of their nationality, age or any other consideration, must carry their Saudi Arabia Travel Registration.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
At the airport, you must show the QR Code that we will bring you, in order to pass the health check established by the Health Authorities.
It is highly recommended that you keep your Form and the associated QR Code with you either as a soft copy (smartphone, tablet, etc.) or as a hard copy in case of any failure in the system.
Travelers must have health insurance to enter Saudi Arabia.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
When should I apply for the Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration?
Learn More About Saudi Arabia Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for US passport holders
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Canada - Fees and How to Apply
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa Online for Citizens of the United States
- Saudi Arabia Visa For Eu Citizens
- Saudi Arabia Visa For Hajj
- Saudi Arabia Visa Documents
- Saudi Arabia Visa Fees For Umrah
- Saudi Arabia Visa Fee For Us Citizens
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa | Citizens of Australia
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Malaysians
- How to Get a Saudi Arabia Visa Extension
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Singaporeans
- Saudi Arabia eVisa for citizens of Canada
- Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Australians
- Is the Saudi Arabia visa a multiple-entry visa?
- SAUDI ARABIA E-VISA FOR SOUTH AFRICANS
- Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Schengen Visa holders
- Saudi Arabia Covid 19 entry requirements
- Saudi Arabia e-visa processing time
- Saudi Arabia e-visa price
- How Can Citizens of India Enter Saudi Arabia During Coronavirus
- How Can Citizens of Yemen Enter Saudi Arabia During Coronavirus
- How Can Citizens of Indonesia Enter Saudi Arabia During Coronavirus
- How Can Citizens of Pakistan Enter Saudi Arabia During Coronavirus
- How Can Citizens of Bangladesh Enter Saudi Arabia During Coronavirus
- Saudi Arabia Covid 19 travel restrictions
- Saudi Arabia Covid 19 PCR test
- Saudi Arabia Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Saudi Arabia?
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Spanish citizens (Spanish Visas)
- Saudi Arabia Tourist eVisa error
- How can citizens of Sweden enter Saudi Arabia during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Canada enter Saudi Arabia during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of the United States enter Saudi Arabia during coronavirus?
- SAUDI ARABIA 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Can I visit Mecca as a tourist?
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Egypt
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of the United Kingdom
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Portuguese citizens
- The upcoming Saudi Arabia Visa Requirements
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Germans
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for French citizens
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Dutch citizens
- How to get a Saudi Arabia Visa
- Saudi Arabia Visa Policy
- Saudi Arabia eVisa for citizens of New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Saudi Arabia eVisa Validity
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa Requirements
- Do I need a visa for Saudi Arabia?
- Saudi Arabia eVisa for Italians
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Swedes
- Saudi Arabia e-visa duration
- SAUDI ARABIA E-VISA FOR NORWEGIANS
- SAUDI ARABIA E-VISA FOR FINNS
- Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Bruneians
- SAUDI ARABIA E-VISA FOR AUSTRIANS
- Saudi Arabia e-visa application form
- Saudi Arabia visa types
- SAUDI ARABIA E-VISA FOR LITHUANIANS
- SAUDI ARABIA UMRAH VISA FEES
- SAUDI ARABIA E-VISA FOR LATVIANS
- SAUDI ARABIA E-VISA FOR HUNGARIANS
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Japanese Citizens
- Saudi Arabia eVisa for Koreans
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Taiwanese Citizens
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Czechs
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Danes
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Estonians
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Greeks
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Icelanders
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Liechtensteiner citizens
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Slovenes
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Maltese citizens
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Poles
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Slovaks
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Luxembourger Citizens
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Bulgaria
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of India
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa | Citizens of Algeria
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Azerbaijan
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Iran
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Malaysia
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Morocco
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Germany
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Croatia
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of France
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Cyprus
- Saudi Arabia Umrah Visa for Citizens of Bahrain
- Saudi Arabia e-visa for Belgians
- SAUDI ARABIA E-VISA FOR SWISS NATIONALS