If you are a European Citizen and are interested in visiting The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you'll be pleased to learn that the borders are open for tourism for visitors all over the world now. An obligatory requirement to enter the country is getting a Saudi Arabia Tourist e-Visa, of course.
Take a look at the Saudi Arabia Visa for EU citizens to see if you meet the requirements.
When you apply through iVisa.com, feel reassured you can do it quickly, easily and stress-free. We will provide you with all the details regarding your Saudi Arabia Visa for EU citizens. You will be able to apply for your Saudi Arabia Tourist e-Visa in the blink of an eye.
For more information on Saudi Arabia Visa for EU citizens, keep reading our FAQs below.
Frequently asked questions
What are the COVID-19 restrictions to enter Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia stated on 28 April 2022, that these are the COVID restrictions.
- Vaccination card or full vaccination scheme (with some).
- All travelers above 12 twelve years of age are obliged to present a negative RT PCR test done up to 72 hours or Antigen- RDT negative test up to 24 hours before departure time.
If you want more information or have more questions, we invite you to get more information regarding the COVID rules on our product page FAQ section.
What is the Saudi Arabia Tourist e-Visa, and how do I apply for it?
A Saudi Arabia Tourist e-Visa is a way to spend less time taking yourself to embassies and consulates, filling complicated forms, and doing it online instead.
To learn more about the Saudi Arabia Visa for EU citizens, and how to apply for a Saudi Arabia Tourist e-Visa easily, you can do it with the help of iVisa.com following these 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Provide basic information about yourself and your trip by answering a couple of questions. Make sure you are selecting the correct document you wish to apply for.
- Step 2: Once you’ve made sure you have all the documents you need to apply for a Saudi Arabia Visa for EU citizens and delivered the correct information, choose the processing time for your Saudi Arabia Tourist e-Visa. Then, you can pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Finally, upload the documents, and click ‘Submit’.
You will receive an email with a PDF confirmation with a QR code attached. Once you arrive in Saudi Arabia, you only need to show it with the other documents if needed at the airport. Now, you can begin your journey.
What documents do I need to apply for a Saudi Arabia Visa for EU citizens?
The Saudi Arabia Visa for EU citizens required documents to apply for a Saudi Arabia e-Visa are:
- Letter from a host (Travel Authorization).
- Hotel reservations or Proof of lodging.
- National Identification Card or Birth Certificate.
- Valid passport details Scan.
- Bank statements proving you can sustain your travel.
- Departure ticket.
- Recent passport photo in color.
What are the costs/processing times for a Saudi Arabia Tourist e-Visa?
With iVisa.com, you get to pick between 3 different processing times and pricing options:
- Standard Processing: 5 days - USD 174.49.
- Rush Processing: 3 days - USD 233.99.
- Super Rush Processing: 24 hours - USD 275.99.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at clicking here.
You have more questions and would rather talk to someone?
If you have more questions regarding the Saudi Arabia Tourist e-Visa, we invite you to contact our customer service team. They’re available 24/7 through our website to answer any of your questions.
As we now know, the borders are finally opening up in the country of Saudi Arabia. But during their trip, what else does the country have to offer? What can people do in Saudi territory for business now that non-Muslims are being encouraged to come into the country for King Mohammad Bin Salman’s plan to turn Saudi Arabia into a tourist haven?
The answer to all these questions is that Riyadh Province, a growing metropolitan city that proliferated in the Arab sands, now has a vibrant financial and business hub as well as a cultural scene not seen before. Tourists will find themselves in a historic city with a variety of forts, museums and royal palaces, souqs, and museums. When you fly into the city, you can notice sand has become an oasis that has been present for centuries and now blends with the super malls and futuristic cities now being devised by king Salman.
We can’t leave out the food that delights visitors at every turn. The quality of meat and produce in Riyadh province is second to none. Lose yourself in the Arabian roast chicken, kofta kebabs, and hummus, but don't forget either to try the quality Asian and continental cuisine available.