If you’re ready to visit South Sudan, make sure to have the South Sudan eVisa before your trip. Citizens of Canada must acquire a visa before landing in South Sudan. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com has all the tools to help you with the digital process. Try our effortless procedure and travel soon.
All you need is an internet connection and a few minutes to complete a simple online form. Our team has all the details about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Canada. Explore them below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID rules in South Sudan?
Citizens of Canada must comply with the following guidelines:
- Provide negative results from a PCR test. Travelers must take it within 96 hours of departure to South Sudan.
- Passengers with a COVID vaccine certificate don’t need to quarantine in South Sudan. However, visitors with the PCR test will self-isolate for 7 days, and travelers without the test must quarantine for 10 days.
Remember to review our FAQ section for any updates about COVID measures as they change quickly. Also, learn more about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Canada with us.
What is the South Sudan eVisa, and how is the application process?
The South Sudan eVisa is an electronic visa that provides entry to South Sudan. The process to get it is 100% online, which means iVisa.com can help you all the way.
Check the three steps to obtain the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Canada:
- First: Respond to the questions in the application form and choose a processing time.
- Second: Review your information and correct any mistakes. Pay with a debit or credit card.
- Third: Attach the required documentation and apply.
Expect the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Canada in your email inbox. Follow our instructions to have a smooth entry to South Sudan. Immigration authorities will request your electronic visa and the COVID requirements.
What are the costs and processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: Wait a standard time for your travel document. USD $195.05 - 7 days
- Rush Processing Time: Our team will process your application sooner. USD $244.05 - 5 days
- Super Rush Processing Time: Expect the electronic visa as soon as possible. USD $313.05 - 3 days
Keep checking more about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Canada with our team.
What are the requirements?
Collect the following items:
- Valid passport.
- Email address: Receive your travel document electronically.
- Payment method: Pay for the professional service with a credit or debit card.
We can support you with the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Canada. In addition, iVisa.com has the expertise to help you with any travel need.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely! We have helped numerous travelers with all types of travel requirements. Trust us and have your South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Canada soon.
Explore our customer reviews and confirm we have what you need. Our team is ready to help you with all your inquiries.
Where can I find more information?
Communicate with our customer support team that is available all day long.
Trust iVisa.com and make your way to South Sudan now!
Visit the Boma National Park, one of the largest parks in Africa. It extends more than 22,800 square kilometers, and its location is close to the border with Ethiopia. If you go between March to April and November to January, you can witness the greatest wildlife migration. During this period, over 2 million animals move from the Sudds up to Ethiopia. Some of the animals you can spot include kobs, gazelle, and several antelope species. After the Nile floods, animals return looking for fresh green pastures. The park also protects over 7,000 elephants, baboons, and giraffes.
Continue to the Bandingilo National Park, located in the Equatorial region and very new to tourists. The park was established in 1992. It extends 10,000 square kilometers. The park also attracts the wildlife migration mentioned before. In addition, you can spot lions, leopards, cheetahs, and reedbuck. The Sudd is another site you can’t miss. It’s the largest swamp in the world and goes over 30,000 square kilometers. Also, you will find plenty of bird species, like the black-crowned cranes, white pelicans, and shoebill storks.