If you’re a Nigerian passport holder, you can enter South Sudan with the South Sudan eVisa. The process is simple and 100% digital. iVisa.com can help you with the procedure. Also, we offer a group of experts ready to answer any questions you may have. Our effortless process is all you need for a smooth entry to South Sudan.
Explore all the details about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Nigeria below. We have also detailed the latest COVID rules, so you’re aware of the requirements before your trip to South Sudan.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID measures in South Sudan?
The South Sudanese government has established two rules for incoming visitors:
- Take a PCR test within a maximum of 96 hours of entry in South Sudan. Show the negative results upon arrival.
- The quarantine requirement isn’t mandatory for travelers with a COVID vaccine certificate. However, passengers who take the PCR test must isolate themselves for 7 days, and travelers without the test must do a 10-day quarantine.
We recommend checking our FAQ section for any updates about COVID rules in South Sudan. Changes can happen at any moment.
Let us help you with the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Nigeria. We have all the answers to your questions.
What is the South Sudan eVisa, and how can I apply?
The South Sudan eVisa is an electronic visa that citizens from Nigeria must have before entering South Sudan. iVisa.com has simplified the procedure, so you will only spend a few minutes completing an online form.
Go for the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Nigeria with these steps:
- First: Fill out the application form with your information and select a processing time.
- Second: Review your application and pay for the service with a debit or credit card.
- Third: Attach the required documentation and apply.
Receive the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Nigeria electronically. Follow our instructions and enjoy South Sudan.
Trust iVisa.com and travel now.
What are the costs and processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: Expect your travel documents at a reasonable time. USD $195.05 - 7 days
- Rush Processing Time: Our process will go faster so you can have your travel document in less time. USD $244.05 - 5 days
- Super Rush Processing Time: The travel document will arrive as soon as possible. USD $313.05 - 3 days
Check more about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Nigeria with us.
What are the requirements?
Make sure to have the following:
- Valid passport.
- Email address: All our communications are electronic.
- Payment method: Decide between a credit or debit card.
Continue learning about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Nigeria with our team.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely! We have been working with travel requirements for several years. For this reason, we can manage the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Nigeria.
Visit our customer reviews for more details about our successful services.
Where can I find more information?
Reach out to our customer support team that is available at any time.
Explore the White Nile, one of the tributaries of the famous Nile river. Its name comes from the color of the river. South Sudan has clay soil. Therefore, the river looks white. The White Nile passes through Juba, the capital, and provides a close opportunity for visitors to see this magnificent natural asset. Along the way, you can see locals fishing and boats transporting goods. Don’t miss the chance to do some whitewater rafting near the Nimule National Park. Travelers can row through the challenging Nile rapids and arrive up to Juba. During this experience, you will spot hippos, crocodiles, primates, and antelopes. In some parts, you can go fishing or birding. African Rivers can provide a complete tour from the capital.
Visit the Nyakuron Cultural Center, one of the best places to experience the living culture of South Sudan. Tribal groups in the country value dancing, singing, and storytelling as the main forms of expressing their culture. The center was established in 1976 and has helped showcase cultural heritage since then. Also, it offers an auditorium, a nightclub, and an outdoor stage. Check the cultural activities and enjoy all the culture in South Sudan.