iVisa | Updated on Sep 29, 2020
As a Colombian citizen, if you intend to go to Sri Lanka for your holiday or business purposes, you don't have to go to the nearest Sri Lankan embassy to receive your visa. Instead, you can apply online for a Sri Lanka ETA. With iVisa's help, the travel document you desire can be in 12 hours.
Sri Lanka Visa for the citizens of Colombia
The list of prerequisites for a Sri Lanka visa isn't extensive, and odds are that you already have a number of the necessary things here's what you need for a successful program procedure:
- Valid passport- you can't apply for a Sri Lanka visa unless you are a passport holder. Additionally, Sri Lanka's visa policy demands that the passport keeps its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival.
- Digital passport photograph - for a valid passport photo, you have to make sure that the picture is taken in the previous 6 months and follows the rest of the guidelines.
- E-mail address - as a consequence of an online application procedure, the ETA will arrive through email in PDF format. The address you provide must be valid, and you need to gain access to it. Don't forget to print out the document or make sure that you get a digital copy on your device.
- Way of payment - as far as paying for services goes, iVisa is flexible. You can make the payment using a credit or a debit card, but you are also free to use PayPal.
Online application form for citizens of Colombia
Once you have the requirements, you are able to move on and fill in the application form. The whole thing should not take you more than 10 minutes, but remember that if you need assistance, iVisa customer care service is available night and day. The service doesn't charge.
As you get into the program page, you will notice that the application form occurs in three phases:
- During the initial one, you have to supply general information about your own excursion , however you also have to pick a processing interval to your program, as well as a visa type. Both factors determine the price of your Sri Lanka ETA. Concerning the processing, you are given three choices:
- Standard processing - most men and women opt for this option because it's the most affordable. For USD $130.08 you application will be processed within 3 days
- Rush processing - for marginally faster processing, you can pick this alternative. Your application is processed within 24 hours, and the fee is USD $183.08.
- Super Rush processing- if you want your ETA as soon as possible, you can select this option and have your application processed within 12 hours. The fee, however, is USD $256.08.
NOTE: Concerning the visa type, you have the option of requesting a Sri Lanka Business ETA in case your trip is for business purposes. The fees vary, though. This visa will cost you an additional.
The next stage asks that you handle the payment and review your form so that all the information you supply is 100% true.
While the third takes you to upload a few documents that support your program . When you are finished, submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the citizens of Colombia have access to apply for this type of electronic visa. IVisa does a lot of the heavy lifting for you. The document you are sent remains valid for 30 days after arrival, also you can use it to input Sri Lanka for Double Entry.