Throughout history, Switzerland has been known as a wealthy country where remarkable natural wonders like The Swiss Alps or the Geneva lake are also located. The homeland for one of the best chocolates in the world and the famous Gruyere cheese.
Zurich is also an important financial and business center for Europe and the rest of the world. Due to its high quality, advanced technology, and innovative techniques, medical services are highly demanded by people from around the world.
Visiting Switzerland is always a good idea, whether the reason is work, study, tourism, or to access medical services. This country offers great alternatives for each necessity.
As a member of the Schengen zone, Switzerland offers the option to obtain a multiple entry visa. Persons looking for this type of permission must be aware of the conditions that must be fulfilled to obtain a Schengen multiple entry visa Switzerland. iVisa.com has prepared a special service to make things easier for you when applying for this document. Please, find below all the information to run a successful application.
Frequently Asked Questions
How exactly does the multiple entry visa work?
As the name indicates, the multiple entry visa allows its holder to enter as many times as desired to the Schengen zone. Opposite to a single or double entry visa, which expires once you exit the Schengen area. Anyway, it is important to follow the 90/180 rule to maintain a clean record and still be eligible for a new visa on a future trip.
The 90/180 Standard
According to the rules established by the Schengen zone authorities, foreign visitors are permitted to stay for 90 days as max within a period of 180 days. Having this always in mind and respecting this rule during your previous and further trips is definitive to be eligible for a Schengen multiple entry visa Switzerland since it is one of the main aspects checked by authorities during the application process.
What types of multiple entry visa exist?
There are three types of multiple entry visa: 1 year, 3-year, and 5-year multiple entry visa. The chance to get any of these visas will depend on the behavior and activities performed by the applicant during previous visits to the Schengen zone. But most of all, on respecting the 90/180 rule.
iVisa.com’s customer service is available 24/7 to assist you about this or any other topic related to the Schengen multiple-entry visa Switzerland.
How to get a 1, 3, or 5-year multiple entry visa?
To be eligible for a 1 year Schengen multiple entry visa in Switzerland, the applicant must obtain and use three individual Schengen visas within the previous 2 years. It is a must to respect the 90/180 rule during every visit to the Schengen zone to keep a clean profile. Remember to attach proof of those visas with your application form.
To get a 3 year Schengen multiple entry visa in Switzerland, the applicants must have obtained a 1-year multiple entry visa and lawfully use it within the previous two years.
The 5 years Schengen multiple entry visa Switzerland is granted to those who demonstrate proper use of a multiple entry visa with at least two years of validity within the previous three years.
Feel free to contact iVisa.com’s customer service anytime to receive personal assistance about this question.
What information or documents should be prepared to apply for the Schengen multiple entry visa in Switzerland?
- Certification letter: Depending on the purpose of your application, you must provide a letter from your employer, proof of enrollment from the school you’ll be attending, or a family or friends letter in the country you will arrive first.
- Passport Photo: Two copies of an updated photo of you. It must be a white background.
- Flight tickets: This will show authorities the date you are scheduled to leave the Schengen zone.
- Method of Payment: Be sure to have one of the following: Debit/Credit card, PayPal.
- Sufficient Funds support: Bank statements to demonstrate you have enough means to cover your stay in Switzerland. It is necessary to have medical assistance insurance too to be eligible.
- Passport and visa information: Include a copy of your valid passport. It should have at least 3 blank pages for stamping and 180 days remaining validity. A copy of every previous visa must be attached too.
- Hotel Booking: A proof of accommodation for the whole duration of your trip, whether in a hotel room or at a friend/family place.
- Proof of enrollment: If you are about to initiate a study, the school you are attending must provide you with an enrollment certification.
What are the fees to apply for the Schengen multiple entry visa in Switzerland?
- Standard Processing Option: The most affordable way to get your visa in an average response time.
- Rush Processing Option: This is a little more expensive option, but faster too.
- Super Rush Processing Option: The fastest processing/response time for a high price.
Is it safe to apply for my Schengen visa with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com is the safest and reliable option when you decide to start your application for the Schengen multiple entry visa in Switzerland.
Security measures implemented by iVisa.com are always being improved to protect user’s information during every process.
For years, hundreds of users have trusted iVisa.com due to s reliable services and satisfying results.
Please refer to iVisa.com’s customer reviews to check what real users think about us.
Where to get more information?
Two information sources are always available to help users during the application process for the Schengen multiple entry visa Switzerland.
By accessing iVisa.com’s blog, users can explore hundreds of articles about the Schengen visa. To receive personal assistance, the live chat feature is the right option.
iVisa.com is the right option to process your travel documents.