Turkey is an incredible country with plenty to offer. Visit the capital, Ankara, and enjoy the historical sites like the Ankara Castle or Kalesi. The Castle offers the famous Roman baths of Ankara and a full open-air museum for a unique experience. Travel to Turkey today!
Start your visa application here and continue reading about the Turkey visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Turkey visa?
As the world continues to move towards digital systems since 2013 is possible to have electronic visas to enter Turkey. The Turkish government established an electronic system to optimize the visa process so international travelers can visit Turkey with a simple application.
The application is 100% online. Start it here.
I’m a Beninese citizen. Do I need a Turkey visa?
Yes! Benin is part of the groups of countries eligible to apply for a Turkey visa. Beninese citizens must know that the Turkey visa is only available for tourism and business purposes. You cannot seek paid jobs in Turkey while holding an electronic visa.
Ready to start your visa process? Explore the application page.
What is the validity of the Turkey visa?
Beninese citizens can use the Turkey visa for 180 days after arrival. But, they can only stay in Turkey for up to 30 days in Total, and have a Single Entry to the country. If your visa expires while in Turkey, you need to leave the country in order to apply for a new visa.
What documents do I need to start the process?
Beninese nationals must fill out the online application and acquire the next items:
- Passport, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- Email address that must be valid so the applicant can receive the Turkey visa.
- Payment methods, pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account the iVisa.com service.
- Supporting documents, Beninese citizens must have a residence permit or visa from the Schengen Countries, USA, UK, or Ireland. Do not provide e-visas as they are not valid supporting documents. Check the application page in case you want to verify if other nationalities need to have these supporting documents.
Visitors from Benin must have a return ticket, a hotel reservation, and USD 50 per day for trip expenses in Turkey. The round-trip ticket can be from these airlines: Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, or Atlasglobal Airlines.
What are the processing times and prices?
iVisa.com offers three alternatives:
- Standard option, only a 24 hours wait to obtain the Turkey visa for a USD 86.50 fee.
- Rush option, in case you need to rush the requirement. Pay USD 106.50 to wait only 4 hours.
- Super Rush option, you need the Turkey visa right away. Pay USD 126.50 and receive it in 30 minutes.
What is the Turkey visa process?
Beninese citizens must complete these three steps:
- Answer the questions in the online application and pick a processing time according to your preference.
- Check your information and select a payment method, whether pay with Paypal or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the supporting documents required.
Contact our incredible support team if you have some doubts.
How will I receive the Turkey visa?
iVisa.com will send the Turkey visa to the email address specified in the application. Before completing the questionnaire, make sure to provide a valid email address. Beninese citizens have to print the visa document and carry it with them when entering Turkey. The Turkish immigration services will request the visa upon arrival.
I’m only transiting through Turkey, do I need a Turkey visa?
No, people in transit don’t need to acquire the Turkey visa. Visitors from cruises who stopped by Turkey seaports can visit the country for up 72 hours without a visa.
How safe is iVisa.com?
Incredibly safe! iVisa.com is a respected company with years of experience in travel documentation. We work with the highest security measures, and our teams always work for excellence.
Our previous customers have left excellent reviews about iVisa.com here.