Turkey has beautiful cities all over its territory. Visit Mersin, where you can find the Mamure Castle, a fantastic historical site. Also, visit the city of Soli Pompeiopolis and experience the ancient past of Turkey. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Turkey. Travel now!
Bissau-Guinean citizens can travel to Turkey if they acquire an electronic visa. It’s easy to visit Turkey, only connect to the iVisa.com platform and obtain the Turkey visa. Enjoy a fast, simple, and trustworthy service.
Start the Turkey visa application and travel soon. Explore further the Turkey visa requirements next.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Turkey visa?
A Turkey visa is the main entry requirement to visit Turkey. Before, visas would demand interviews at the embassy and tons of paper forms. Nowadays, the Turkish government has an easy process to get an electronic visa. Travelers will receive the visa electronically and will need to show it upon arrival.
Applicants only need an internet connection and around 10 minutes to complete the Turkey visa process.
Do I need a Turkey visa as a Bissau-Guinean citizen?
Yes! Bissau-Guinean nationals must apply for a Turkey visa. Bissau-Guinea is one of the countries eligible to obtain an electronic visa from Turkey. However, this visa is only for tourism and business purposes. If you are looking to work in Turkey, you must request another type of visa.
Go to the application page and travel now!
Can I enter multiple times to Turkey with an electronic visa?
It depends on the nationality to either have a single or multiple entries. Bissau-Guinean citizens can only have Single Entry to Turkey.
The visa document is valid for 180 days after arrival, and Bissau-Guinean citizens can stay up to 30 days in Total in total.
What documents do I need?
Bissau-Guinean nationals should provide general information like name, nationality, date of birth, etc. Also, they should keep the following requirements:
- Passport, the passport must have a validity of at least 6 months from the arrival date.
- A valid email address to receive the Turkey visa.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com has a small fee for the requirement, which you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Supporting documents, travelers from Bissau-Guinea must show a visa or residence permit from Schengen countries, USA, UK, or Ireland. These documents cannot be e-visas.
As well, visitors must have a return flight ticket, an accommodation reservation, and USD 50 per day for expenses in Turkey. The round-trip ticket can be from Turkish Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Onur Air, or Atlasglobal Airlines.
What are the processing times?
- Standard processing service, you only need to wait 24 hours to receive the Turkey visa by paying a USD 85.00 fee.
- Rush processing service, for the fair price of USD 85.00, you can have your visa in 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing service, obtain the Turkey visa for USD 85.00 in 30 minutes.
What is the procedure?
Bissau-Guinean citizens must complete these three steps:
- Respond to the questions in the electronic questionnaire and select a processing time.
- Review your information and correct any mistakes. Pick a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any documents required, like the supporting documents mentioned.
How will I receive the Turkey visa?
During the application, iVisa.com will request a valid email address to send you the Turkey visa. Once you receive the document, print it before traveling to Turkey. Upon arrival, show it to the Turkish authorities so you can have a smooth entry.
Do I need a Turkey visa if I’m only transiting?
If you are in transit, you don’t need to have a Turkey visa. Still, there is a difference according to the way you enter Turkey: Travelers arriving at the Turkish airports can only stay in the international transit area. Visitors entering Turkey through seaports have permission to visit nearby sites for 72 hours without the need for a visa.
Can I trust iVisa.com with my requirement?
Yes! iVisa.com has years of experience working with travel requirements and bringing great results to travelers around the world.
Review our comments page to explore what our customers have to say about iVisa.com services.
Where can I find more details?
Don’t worry! We are here to help you! Contact our customer support agents, who are available 24/7. You can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore the application page and check more details related to the Turkey visa process.
Travel to Turkey today!