Learn More: Transit Visa
In August 2015, the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Interior launched an online visa service, streamlining the application process by allowing travelers to apply and pay for entry visas from around the world. The transit visa applies to passengers who travel through Abu Dhabi International Airport for 8-96 hours, provided they meet certain conditions.
The transit visa permits the holder to stay for up to four days. The transit visa issued through this service is sponsored by Etihad and is valid at all airlines and airports in the UAE. Simply provide the required documentation and pay the visa fee online – no need to send documents by email or visit an office in person. Once your visa application is approved, you will receive an approved visa copy via email.
Required Documents to Apply
- Passport scan in JPEG format
- Passport photo
- Credit/debit card or PayPal account
- A confirmed onward booking to another destination/country
- A confirmed hotel booking if your stay is longer than 24 hours.
Children traveling with parents:
- Passport photo
- Passport copy
- Birth certificate in English or Arabic. Please note that translated documents should be attested on the front page.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Transit Visa is valid for 14 days from the date of issue and is single entry.
The UAE Transit Visa is for short stays (4 days maximum).
All visas are sent by email to the email address given at the start of the application process.
The UAE Immigration department requires all visitors to have a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival. If your passport is valid for less than six months, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa and travel to the UAE.
All passengers, including children and infants, must have a visa to enter the UAE. This also includes infants traveling on their parents’ laps.
To renew your visa, you must exit the UAE and may re-enter on a new visa, assuming you meet the requirements.
If you overstay in the UAE without renewing your visa, you may face legal action and a fine. Furthermore, it may not be possible to apply for a UAE visa in the future.
The transit visa issued through this service is sponsored by Etihad and is valid at all airlines and airports in the UAE.
Processing time for UAE visas is approximately 24 hours, subject to your chosen processing time option.
Please note that the following countries require that you obtain your UAE visa on arrival: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (SAR of China), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, People’s Republic of China, Poland, Republic of Mauritius, Portugal, Romania, Russian, Saint Vincent and the, Grenadines, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Vatican, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America. Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa, free of charge. In addition to the countries listed above, citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Saudi Arabia are eligible for a visa on arrival at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
- Passport scan in JPEG format
- Passport photo
- Credit/debit card or Paypal account.
- A confirmed onward booking to a 3rd destination/country
- A confirmed hotel booking if stay is longer than 24 hours
Children traveling with parents:
- Passport scan
- Passport photo
- Birth certificate in English or Arabic. Please note that translated documents should be certified on the front page.
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO FOR YOUR VISA:
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Standard Processing: 2 days.
- Rush Processing: 24 hours.
- Super Rush Processing: 12 hours.
- What is the UAE visa policy?
- UAE visa for Indians traveling to Dubai
- UAE visa fees
- WHERE CAN I FIND THE BEST VISA SERVICES FOR DUBAI?
- UAE VISA FOR JORDAN CITIZENS
- UAE VISA FOR SERBIAN CITIZENS
- UAE Visa for Citizens of the Philippines
- UAE Visa for El Salvador Citizens
- UAE visa for Citizens of Costa Rica
- UAE Visa for Citizens of Sri Lanka
- UAE Visa for Uruguay Citizens
- UAE visa form
- Documents required for a UAE visa
- Can I get a UAE visa at Sharjah Airport?
- UAE VISA FOR THAILAND CITIZENS
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE) VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Do I need a Tourist Visa to travel to Dubai?
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
- UAE Visa for Honduras Citizens
- UAE Visa for Mexicans
- What is the simplest UAE visa process?
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.