Tourist Visa Required
Currently, we cannot help you process this tourist visa. You will need to contact the embassy nearest you to get more information. Safe Travels!
Learn More about this Visa
Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2). The visa allows a foreign citizen to travel to a U.S. port of entry and request permission of the U.S. immigration inspector to enter the United States.
If the purpose of the planned travel is business related, for example, to consult with business associates, attend a scientific, educational, professional or business conference, settle an estate, or negotiate a contract, then a business visitor visa (B-1) would be the appropriate type of visa for the travel. However, there are specific requirements which must be met by applicants to qualify for a visitor visa under U.S. immigration law.
The first step to apply for a visa is complete online a non-immigrant visa application (DS-160). During your application, you will be required to make an appointment for an interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you live. Once you have electronically submitted your DS-160 online application, you will receive the application form confirmation page which you need to bring for your interview on the selected day during the application process. Please, take care to answer all questions on the application accurately and completely; otherwise, you may have to correct your application and reschedule your visa interview appointment.
Use our Visa Calculator Tool
Calculate Visa Cost Before Applying
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
A U.S B1 Business visa is a traditional paper visa that is affixed to a visa page on your passport. It is a temporary, non-immigrant visa, allowing the holder to travel to the United States for business purposes.
We require the following to submit your application:
- Your Passport. It must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States.
- Digital photograph
- Travel itinerary, if you have already made travel arrangements.
- Dates of your last five visits or trips to the United States, if you have previously travelled to the United States. You may also be asked for your international travel history for the past five years.
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae. You may be required to provide information about your current and previous education and work history.
- Other Information. Some applicants, depending on the intended purpose of travel, will be asked to provide additional information when completing the online application.
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing: 14 business days.
- Rush Processing: 12 business days
- Super Rush Processing: 10 business days.
The U.S. business visa is valid for 10 years after issue. In addition, it is a multiple entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 180 days per entry.
The visa cost for the U.S business visa is 160 USD. Additionally, there is a service fee of 89 USD for standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing the service fee is 119 USD and 149 USD, respectively
Not necessarily. In this situation, you must carry your expired passport with the valid U.S visa, along with your new valid passport. However, your vital personal information (name, sex, date of birth, and nationality) must be the same on both passports. If any changes have been made to your personal data for any reason (change in name due to a marriage for example) then you will have have to obtain a new visa.
Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States. This applies to each and every stay within the visa's 10 year validity period.
Even if your visa expires while in the US, you will be fine as long as you leave the US within the 180 days stay per entry limit.
No, you cannot receive any type of wages from a US based company on a B1 visa. This only allows you to conduct business related to your current employment from your country of residence.
You may be eligible for a B-1 visa if you will be participating in business activities of a commercial or professional nature in the United States, including, but not limited to:
- Consulting with business associates
- Traveling for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or a conference on specific dates
- Settling an estate
- Negotiating a contract
- Participating in short-term training
You must demonstrate the following in order to be eligible to obtain a B-1 visa:
- The purpose of your trip is to enter the United States for a business of a legitimate nature
- You plan to remain for a specific limited period of time
- You have the funds to cover the expenses of the trip and your stay in the United States
- You have a residence outside the United States in which you have no intention of abandoning, as well as other binding ties which will ensure your return abroad at the end of the visit
- You are otherwise admissible to the United States
Yes, technically you can. However, you cannot be paid any wages by that business. In addition, since one of the eligibility criteria to obtain a B1 Business visa is:
- You plan to remain for a specific limited period of time
- You have a residence outside the United States in which you have no intention of abandoning, as well as other binding ties which will ensure your return abroad at the end of the visit.
And since your business intentions have to be disclosed at the time of application, it may make it difficult to get an approval. We suggest you contact an immigration attorney for guidance if your intention to come to the US on a B1 business visa is to start a new business for alternate visa options.
The B2 visa is strictly for tourism purposes, while the B1 allows you to engage in certain business activities. Note that both are short term, non-immigrant visas.
If you wish to extend your stay, then you must file a request with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
No. As with any visas, it merely grants you permission to travel to a particular country. Whether you are allowed entry will be at the discretion of the Immigration official.
No, spouse and children are not eligible to obtain a dependent visa if you hold a B1 Business visa. They must separately apply for a B2 visa.
- USA ESTA Frequently Asked Questions
- US visa for Singaporeans
- What US visa service website should I use?
- What to apply for? USA transit visa or ESTA?
- What is the difference between a USA visa and an ESTA?
- Visiting America with an ESTA
- USA visa - conditions and eligibility
- USA ESTA visa cost
- USA ESTA requirements
- USA ESTA - common questions
- US visa - travel docs and passport requirements
- US visa rules, policy, and requirements
- US visa restrictions and eligibility
- US visa procedure and formalities
- US visa information and details about ESTA
- US travel - visa or ESTA?
- US ESTA visa application
- United States visa for the citizens of New Zealand
- United States visa fees
- Traveling to America on an ESTA
- The USA Visa Waiver Program and the ESTA
- The application form for a USA ESTA
- Must I use the services of a USA visa center?
- Must I go to an American embassy to apply for an ESTA?
- Must I get an ESTA from an official US government website?
- Looking for some US visa advice?
- I want to visit the United States? Do I need a USA ESTA?
- How to obtain an ESTA registration for the USA
- How to obtain a United States visa from the UK
- How to go through an American ESTA application process
- How to get a visa for the USA
- How to apply for a USA ESTA online
- How much is an ESTA visa for the USA? - Price and processing time
- ESTA for US entry?
- Does the Department of Homeland Security issue ESTAs?
- Does the B2 visa require an invitation letter?
- Do I need an ESTA to travel from the UK to the USA?
- Do I need an ESTA card to travel to the USA?
- Do I need a USA visa if I am from Australia?
- Do I need a United States travel visa?
- Do I have to get a USA ESTA from an official website?
- Can Tour America help me get a US ESTA?
- Can I get an ESTA through US Immigration?
- Can I get an ESTA for the USA from a .gov type of website?
- Can I fill in a US Visitor Visa online application form?
- B1/B2 visa for the USA
- US Visa for British (UK Citizens)
- United States visa for Andorrans
- United States visa for Austrian
- United States visa for Belgians
- United States visa for Bruneian
- United States visa for Chileans
- United States visa for Czech
- United States visa for Danish
- United States visa for Dutch
- United States visa for Estonians
- United States visa for Finns
- United States visa for Greek
- United States visa for Icelanders
- United States visa for Italian
- United States visa for Latvians
- United States visa for Liechtensteiner
- United States visa for Luxembourgers
- United States visa for Maltese
- United States visa for Monacan
- United States visa for New Zealanders
- United States visa for Norwegian
- United States visa for Portuguese
- United States visa for Sammarinese
- United States visa for Slovak
- United States visa for Slovenian
- United States visa for South Korean
- United States visa for Spaniards
- United States visa for Swedish
- United States visa for Swiss
- United States visa for Taiwanese
- U.S. Visa for Australians
- US Visa for French Citizens
- US Visa for Germans
- US Visa for Hungarians
- US Visa for Irish
- US visa for Japanese
- US Visa for Lithuanians
- US Visa for Malaysians
- US visa for Taiwanese
- America secrets and how to apply visa online
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
If your visa application is not approved by the government agency, we will provide a full refund under our approval guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service please contact us via chat and we will provide a refund of your service fee. If a mistake is made on your application, we will process your visa again at no cost. Please note refunds are credited back to the same credit card used.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
If your visa application has not been submitted for processing you will receive a full refund. However, if your application has been submitted, then we will not be able to provide a refund.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.