Learn More: Tourist Reciprocity Fee
Chinese citizens can get the Reciprocity Fee by following iVisa's simple Argentina Reciprocity Fee online form. The document can be obtained online in about 15 minutes and must be presented when boarding your flight and to an immigration officer upon arrival.
Our years of experience, advanced software, and thousands of satisfied customers attest to iVisa's competence and safety when handling your visa application. Our professional staff carefully process your Argentina Reciprocity Fee application with the safest and most effective technology.
You can rest easy knowing that every Argentina Reciprocity Fee obtained at www.ivisa.com/visa-argentina-reciprocity-fee/ is verified and accepted directly by Argentinian immigration authorities.
Required Documents to Apply
Answer simple personal questions
Credit/debit card or PayPal account
Before 2016, citizens of the US, Australia and Canada were required to pay a "Reciprocity Fee" before they arrive to Argentina. But in March 2016 under the Macri administration, it was suspended in favor of collecting the Reciprocity Fee only for Argentinian born US citizens traveling to Argentina. On July 1st 2017, the Argentinian government announced that the Fee will no longer be required for Australian Citizens to enter Argentina. Finally, since January 1st 2018, it suspended the collection of Reciprocity Fees for US citizen traveling to Argentina.
Although Chinese passport holders can enter Argentina with a valid US visa (category B2) or Schengen visa, they must pay Argentina’s Reciprocity Fee and obtain Electronic Travel Authorization. You can apply here: http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesible/indexA.php?reciprocidad
The countries in this list do not require visa when traveling as a tourist:
A) UP TO 90 (NINETY) DAYS: Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Chile, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong (With Passport HKSAR), Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea Republic, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Nicaragua, Norway, New Zealand, Netherlands, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Santa Lucia, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Suriname; Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Vatican City.
B) UP TO 60 (SIXTY) DAYS: Venezuela.
C) UP TO 30 (THIRTY) DAYS: Grenada; Hong Kong (With British Passport B.N.O.); Jamaica; Republic of Kazakhstan and Malaysia.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The Argentinian Reciprocity Fee is the official name for the Argentina tourist visa payable by all Canadian citizens. iVisa serves as a private platform to expedite the application process.
All Canadian citizens can get their Reciprocity Fee by following iVisa's simple online form. You can get this document in as little as 15 minutes and must be presented when boarding your flight and at the immigration office upon arrival.
- Who needs a visa to Argentina and how to get it
- Argentina travel restrictions today: Discover them here
- Argentina covid entry requirements: Check them here
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Chile Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Brazil Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Argentina During Coronavirus
- Sipping Wine in Argentina
- Stories Told Through Painted Hands and Entry Fee to Argentina
- Tango in Argentina is One of a Kind
- How To Retrieve Argentina Visa
- Image Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- 3 Gorgeous Wine Destinations in Argentina
- Argentina Volcanoes Leave Traveler with Stunning Experience
- Cycling Tours and tips for immigration
- Pay Argentina Entry Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Immigration to enjoy village El Chalten
- Reciprocity Fee to enjoy Mendoza
- Tango your way through Buenos Aires
- Travel and Holidays in Patagonia Paradise
- Travel to Argentina for Outdoor Adventures in Lanin National Park
- Antarctica Trip Lifetime
- Visa for holidays and day Trip in the Buenos Aires Zoo
- Asado Favorite Food
- Best Restaurants to Visit in Mendoza, Argentina
- Essential Facts about the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Hunters Need to Pay Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Stunning Glacier Excursions in Estancia Cristina
- Argentina reciprocity fee for adventure
- Wine Touring in the Mendoza Valley in Argentina
- Seeing Buenos Aires One Picnic Basket At A Time
- Learn to tango in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy Argentina and its Traditional Cuisine
- Argentina Visa Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Argentina 14 day quarantine requirement?
- Mistake On Your Argentina Reciprocity Form
- ARGENTINE iVISA SIMPLIFIES THE VISA PROCESS
- Tour the Colorful La Boca Neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- PROCESSING TIME FOR ARGENTINA VISA
- GET YOUR VISA TO VISIT ARGENTINA
- GET YOUR ARGENTINA RECIPROCITY FEE BEFORE ARRIVAL
- Argentina Tourist Visa for Citizens of the Philippines (Electronic Travel Authorization)
- Entry Fee and Visa Requirements for US Citizens
- Argentina Visa For Australian Citizens
- The Argentina ETA for Chinese citizens
- Argentina Visa for Chinese Passport Holders
- The Floralis Generica of Argentina
- Plate to Plate: Sampling Authentic Food of Argentina
- Argentina Tourist Visa for Citizens of Indonesia (Electronic Travel Authorization)
- Save time when landing in Buenos Aires Airport
- GET YOUR VISA TO ARGENTINA ONLINE
- Trek Wonders of Argentina: Climbing Mount Fitz Roy
- Argentina Brews up One Beer
- Best Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- US citizens no longer need to pay the Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Dino Family Adventure in Argentina
- Passport Stolen Do I Need A New Visa
- Is A Printed Copy Acceptable Visa To Argentina
- I Was Born In Argentina Visa To Argentina
- How To Pay For New Argentina Reciprocity Fees
- Proof Of Payment Of The Argentina Reciprocity Fee
- Original Argentina Reciprocity Fee Refunded