Learn More: eVisa on Arrival
Content updated, July 2023
Get your Angola eVisa on Arrival easily with iVisa!
Do you want to visit Angola soon? Your first task will be assured you have the right travel documents and tourist visas to enter this amazing country.
Avoid any hassle and uncertainty for your upcoming trip to Angola. Instead, find the most up-to-date information about the process of your Angola visa application and other entry permits or travel documents needed on iVisa.
What is the Angola Pre Authorization of Entry?
The Angola Pre Authorization of Entry or Landing Authorization is the official travel document that you will need to present to receive the Angola eVisa on Arrival at one of the permitted ports of entry in Angola.
The application process for this document can be done 100% online! This pre-approval helps avoid long queues at the border and allows travelers to receive the Angola eVisa on Arrival to enter the country.
What is the Angola eVisa on Arrival?
The Angola eVisa on Arrival is a multiple-entry eVisa to do family visits, tourist, or business activities.
With this multiple-entry visa, you can enter and leave Angola many times. For example, you can go to Angola, leave, visit another country, and then return to Angola.
Please note that this is not a work visa. Living and working in the country is not permitted with this travel document.
In which ports of entry can I reclaim my Angola eVisa on Arrival with the Pre Authorization of Entry?
The Angola Visa on Arrival is only available to travelers that plan to enter Angola through one of the following ports and carry a valid passport:
- Quatro de Fevereiro Airport (Luanda)
- Mukanka-Lubango Airport
- Calai (Namibia border)
- Katuitui (Namibia border)
- Luau (Democratic Republic of the Congo border)
- Mucusso (Namibia border)
- Massabi (Republic of the Congo border)
- Santa Clara (Namibia border)
- Luanda Harbour
Which nationalities are eligible to apply for an Angola eVisa on Arrival?
Nationals of over 60 countries can apply for an Angola eVisa on arrival. The Angola Pre Authorization of Entry is also called a ‘Landing Authorization’. It does not automatically give travelers the right to enter Angola.
The immigration authorities at the airport may still decline your entry based on other immigration necessities or when they feel that the national interests or security of the country might be compromised.
How long is the Angola Visa valid for?
The Angola visa on arrival is valid for 30 days in Total. The pre-registration must be used within 60 days of being granted for your Angola e-visa.
You must have an approved Angola e-visa before traveling, or you may be denied entry.
Which documents do I need to provide in the visa application form?
The following documents and information are required to approve your Angola visa application:
- You must hold a valid passport with at least 4 blank pages and a minimum of six months of validity.
- Proof of hotel reservation or accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. In addition, the travel dates stated in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the Angola visa application process.
- Standard-sized applicant photo with white background.
- Scan of your valid passport’s personal details page.
- Proof of yellow fever vaccination.
- Airline return ticket confirmation.
- Proof of livelihood or bank statement showing the equivalent of USD 200 for each day of stay in Angola.
Do I need an Angola Tourist Visa if I’m transiting through the country?
All visitors with a short stopover in Angola and traveling to another country as their final destination will need to get a non-renewable transit Angola visa. This transit e-visa must be used within 60 days and grant you up to five days of stay. This type of Angolan visa cannot be extended.
How do I apply for the Angola Visa online?
Simply follow the following three steps to use the Angola visa services of iVisa. Once submitted, our expert team will take care of your request and send the final Angola Pre Authorization of Entry document to the email address you provided during the application.
- Step 1: Provide basic information about yourself and your trip by answering a couple of questions. Make sure you select the correct document (Pre Authorization of Entry) you wish to apply for.
- Step 2: Once you’ve made sure you have provided all the necessary information, you just have to choose the preferred processing time for your Pre Authorization of Entry online. Pay the service fee using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Finally, add the documents needed to apply for your Pre Authorization of Entry, and click ‘Submit.’
You will receive an email with a confirmation of your Pre Authorization of Entry. Once you arrive in the country, you need to show a printed version, together with any other required documents at the airport, and you can begin your journey.
What are the costs and processing times of the Angola Pre Authorization of Entry?
The Pre Authorization of Entry that includes the Angola Visa on Arrival costs USD 120.00, which must be paid upon arrival in cash.
Additionally, you have to pay the service fee of iVisa.com to process your pre-registration for the Angola Visa application form, which varies according to the processing time you choose:
- Standard Processing Time: This option takes 8 days and is perfect for those who have planned their Angola trip far in advance. The service fee for this option is USD $171.99.
- Rush Processing Time: Leaving in a few days? Get your Angola visa pre-registration in just 6 days for a fee of USD $215.99.
- Super Rush Processing Time: If you need your Angolan visa urgently, choose this option, which takes only 4 days for a service fee of USD $281.99.
Traveling to Angola with children
An Angola Pre Authorization of Entry is required for all children traveling without one or both parents. The parent or legal guardian needs their own application for the Angola Pre Authorization of Entry.
How does the Angola Pre Authorization of Entry look like?
Can I change the information on the Pre Authorization of Entry after it’s been issued?
No, we cannot change any details on the Pre Authorization of Entry once it's issued. If you do, however, realize you made a mistake before your visa was issued, then please contact us ASAP via online chat or by sending an email to [email protected].
COVID-19 requirements or restrictions
There are no longer Covid-19 entry requirements to enter Angola.
How can I contact iVisa?
Required Documents to Apply
- Applicant's photo
- Passport page
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Proof of accommodation
- Airline confirmation
- Bank statements from the last 3 months
To get your Angola eVisa on Arrival at the airport in Angola, first, you need to apply online for a Pre Authorization of Entry prior to your trip.
At iVisa, we help you get your Pre Authorization of Entry so you can easily receive your Angola eVisa on Arrival at the airport.
Once you apply with us, we will send your Pre Authorization of Entry via email, so you can bring it to the airport with all the documents you will need to receive your eVisa on Arrival.
The Angola eVisa on Arrival is a multiple-entry visa and is valid for 30 days after arrival.
The maximum length of stay in Angola with this eVisa is 30 days in Total.
With the eVisa on Arrival, you can visit your family members or do tourist and business activities in Angola.
You can’t work or live in Angola with the eVisa on Arrival.
The cost of the Pre Authorization of Entry to get the Angola eVisa on Arrival is $120 USD, which must be paid upon arrival.
Nationals from 60 countries can apply for an Angola eVisa on Arrival. Check if you are eligible to apply here.
The Angola eVisa on Arrival is only available for travelers that plan to enter Angola through one of the following ports: Quatro de Fevereiro Airport, Mukanka-Lubango Airport, Calai Border, Katuitui Border, Luau Border, Mucusso Border, Massabi Border, Santa Clara Border, Luanda Harbour.
iVisa is a legitimate company, accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information, see the FAQs below.
My application couldn't be completed due to an error. What now?
What can I do if my Angola eVisa on Arrival application has been canceled or rejected?
The iVisa experts will carefully review your documents and all the information you put on the application to make sure there are zero errors before it reaches the Angolan government. Still, authorities could find reasons to cancel or reject your digital application. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the iVisa processing fee for the number of rejected applicants. The Angolan government won't refund their fees.
You can still reapply with iVisa and obtain the Angola eVisa on Arrival at one of the permitted ports of entry in this country.
If I made a mistake on my application. Can I modify it?
Does obtaining an e-Visa guarantee my entry into Angola?
How do processing times work?
Where can I read more?
- Angola Visa for Citizens of the USA
- Angola Visa for Citizens of India
- Angola Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Angola Visa for Citizens of the United Kingdom
- Angola Visa Policy
- Angola Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Angola?
- Angola visa - the online application form
- Angola Tourist eVisa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Can I submit an Angola visa application at the Angolan embassy in Dubai?
- Angola visa on arrival - what is the cost?
- See All
- iVisa is NOT affiliated with any government agency. This site does not provide legal advice and we are not a law firm. None of our customer service representatives are lawyers and they also do not provide legal advice. We are a private, internet-based travel and immigration consultancy provider dedicated to helping individuals travel around the world. You may apply by yourself directly on the various government websites. The source of information: https://www.governo.gov.ao/