Learn More: ETA
In March 2016, the Canadian Government introduced a new entry requirement known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). This new ETA has become a requirement for all citizens of visa-exempt countries who travel to Canada by air.
An ETA is electronically linked to a traveler’s passport. It is valid for up to 5 years after issued or until passport expires or until the passport expires, whichever comes first. With a valid ETA, you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays (up to six months at a time).
The information entered will be sent electronically to the Canada Department of Immigration and we will send your Canada ETA online via email.
Required Documents to Apply
A valid ordinary passport
A credit or debit card
An email address
Canada ETA is a requirement for visa-exempt travelers who will arrive in Canada exclusively by air.
You will need to bring the passport you used to apply for your ETA, as the ETA is electronically linked to it.
If you get a new passport, you need to get a new ETA.
With a valid ETA, you can travel to Canada as often as you want for short stays (up to six months at a time).
It is valid for up to 5 years after issued or until passport expires, whichever comes first.
You must have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Canada.
When you arrive, a border services officer will ask to see your passport and other documents – for example, a U.S. Green Card.
Children under 18 must travel with appropriate documents and meet the same entry requirements as adults. Contact us for more information about requirements for minor children.
It is best to get an ETA before you book your flight to Canada.
Once your ETA is approved, check that the passport number included in your ETA approval email matches the number in your passport. If they don’t match, you need to apply for a new ETA.
The airline staff will scan your passport to confirm that you have a valid ETA. If you do not have one, you won’t be able to board your flight.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 24 hours
Rush Processing: 4 hours
Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
For more information, click on the following link:
- Canada ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- CAN I GET A CANADA VISA EXTENSION?
- Important information about the Canada 14 day quarantine requirement
- Canada Visa for UK Passport Holders
- Canada Visa for Australians
- A B1/B2 visa holder can visit Canada
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria
- CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ROMANIA
- Canada Visa for Irish Passport Holders
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Spain
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Bahamas
- Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for Canada
- The price of a Canada ETA
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF TAIWAN
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Sweden
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF THE SOLOMON ISLANDS
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Poland
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Norway
- Canada Visa for the citizens of New Zealand
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALTA
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF JAPAN
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF HUNGARY
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF GERMANY
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Barbados
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Chile
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF AUSTRIA
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Cyprus
- Canada ETA for the citizens of the UK
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Croatia
- Canada Visa for Israeli
- Canada ETA processing time
- Canada ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Can I visit Niagara Falls without a Canada Visa?
- Can I get a Canada ETA from Air Canada?
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ITALY
- iVisa and the easiest Canada ETA application process
- Do I need a Canada ETA if I travel by land?
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF LATVIA
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FINLAND
- Canada ETA cost
- CANADA ETA APPROVAL FOR MEXICAN NATIONALS
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Luxembourg
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Mexico
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Monaco
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Samoa
- Canada Visa for the citizens of San Marino
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Singapore
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Slovakia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Slovenia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of South Korea
- CANADA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SWITZERLAND
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Vatican City
- Toronto and the Cinematic Lifestyle
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Andorra
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Brunei Darussalam
- Canada Visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Estonia
- Canada Visa for the citizens of France
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Greece
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Iceland
- Canada Visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein
- Canada ETA for the citizens of Brazil
- Is the Canada ETA multiple-entry?
- Canada ETA duration
- What you need to know about biometrics for a Canada visa
- Can there be a delay during my Canada ETA application process
- ETA FOR CANADA - PHONE NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION
- 5 Guides To Get Online Canada Visa For Road Trip
- Arriving in Canada – about stamping, questions, and other issues
- Must I get a Canada ETA from an official website
- How to get an ETA for Canada online
- How to do a Canada ETA check on iVisa
- Does travel to Canada involve an ETA
- Do I need an ETA to visit Canada?
- Canada visa - the ETA application form
- Canada ETA requirements
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.