Learn More: Schengen Visa
The Schengen visa is a short stay visa required for nationalities who are not eligible for visa-free travel in the 26 member countries of the Schengen area. Holders of the Schengen visa are allowed to travel throughout the Schengen zone for up to 90 days within a 180 day period.
WHO CAN ENTER ITALY WITH THE SCHENGEN VISA
If your nationality is not eligible for visa-free travel to the Schengen zone, you will need a Schengen visa to visit the countries in this area. Depending on your nationality, you may need a Schengen visa in order to transit through the international transit areas of airports of the Schengen States. See the FAQs below for full details.
OBTAIN THE ITALY SCHENGEN VISA
To get your Schengen visa, you’ll need to fill out our online application and provide supporting documents including proof of travel medical insurance, proof of accommodation, proof of financial means of support during your stay, and a color passport-quality photo. In some cases you may need to supply fingerprints.
DISPLAY YOUR SCHENGEN VISA
Once your application is approved, you’ll receive your Schengen visa sticker by mail. The sticker should be affixed to your passport. You will need to display it to authorities before boarding and on arrival. Keep in mind that a Schengen visa does not guarantee entry, as it’s ultimately up to the authorities to determine whether you may enter the country.
Required Documents to Apply
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Italy must be at the top of your list of European destinations. The fascinating Roman past and the most delicious cuisine are perfect for your next Italian trip. The inspiring art and famous artists make Italy the destination for art lovers. We know you can’t wait to start exploring this country. Still, you must check what travel documents you need before your trip. In this case, you could need the Italy Schengen Visa. Luckily, you have iVisa.com on your side to help you with the online procedure. We have experts ready to solve all your doubts about the Italy Schengen Visa.
Start with the Colosseum in Rome for a deep understanding of the Rome Empire. The massive construction has been a model for most sports buildings around the world until this day. Vespasian built the site back in 72 AD, and it was expanded by his son, Titus, later on. The place hosted public events and even battles. Explore the tunnels, cells, and passages that were used by gladiators and wild animals centuries ago. It’s incredible how this huge building is still standing while the surroundings depict the modern city of Rome. Explore the famous Duomo in Florence, one of the finest cathedrals in the world. The building has been standing since the 13th century when its construction started. The dome was finished by Filippo Brunelleschi back in 1434. Check the bell tower that is close to the Piazza del Duomo with Tuscan Romanesque architecture. We recommend climbing the 414 steps to get to the viewing platform. You will see the most magnificent views of Florence, we promise. Besides, you need to see the baptistery with its crafted panels. Florence also offers the marvelous Uffizi Gallery, where you can find the most relevant Italian Renaissance art pieces. The paintings will take you on a ride to understand this art movement that went from the 14th century to the 16th century. The early portraits and scenic backgrounds were the first steps to find the grandeur during this period. It was the first time Italian painters started to walk away from religious art. You need to check the Birth of Venus by Botticelli here. The Italy Schengen Visa can be yours soon. Trust iVisa.com and travel now with your Italy Schengen Visa.
Visit Venice and head to the Grand Canal. We’re sure you have seen postcards with the gondola rides through these famous canals, and you want to try it. Once you start riding the gondola, you can’t miss the palaces around Venice that were once owned by the Venetian Republic. If you’re lucky enough, you could enjoy the Venice Carnival during your visit. The gorgeous masks and fun environment will make you want to stay forever. Head to St. Mark’s Basilica, which features an impressive Byzantine-style facade and domes that look to St. Mark’s Square. Go inside and check the stunning mosaics, domes, vaults, and the high altar. It’s easy to find gold and jewels in the Treasury. We recommend checking Doge’s palace, next to the Basilica, as you can see some Italian art masterpieces. Continue with Mt. Vesuvius, a smoking volcano that erupted in 79 AD and destroyed the city of Pompeii. Although this was a tragic event, the lava kept the most beautiful features of the city, such as frescoes, mosaics, and sculptures. After years of excavations, we can see markets, baths, temples, and even human remains resurfacing. Visitors can walk these streets and learn more about how the Romans used to live 2,000 years ago. Check Herculaneum nearby, another Roman city that had the same faith as Pompeii. We have all the details you need for your Italy Schengen Visa. Let us support you today. iVisa.com is your best option when you want to have a visa as soon as possible.
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is a famous landmark in Italy not because of its design but for the particular leaning building itself. In the 1100s, work began here, and sinking started when workers reached the third floor. Although the sinking has continued, since the 1990s, there has been restoration work to preserve this fabulous construction. Also, explore the Romanesque Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta with incredible medieval stone carving. Lake Como is another spot you shouldn’t miss. The picturesque towns and mountains seemed to be taken out of a postcard. Check Villa Balbianello and Villa Carlotta. The great weather and the resort towns attract lots of tourists every year. Besides, you can explore the 11-century abbey. Check Como, the small town that has been standing since Roman times. We know you want to start exploring Italy. Apply for the Italy Schengen Visa now and start dreaming about it. iVisa.com has the right expertise for your next trip.
The Amalfi Coast is a must-see place in Italy. The coastline is located south of Naples and Sorrento. Explore the main towns of Positano and Amalfi, where you can find a beautiful cathedral. If you want to see breathtaking landscapes, head to Sentiero degli Dei and the Footpath of the Gods. Cinque Terre is another site you can’t miss. Visit the villages of Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore for a wonderful adventure. Put on your hiking boots and start walking around the villages that provide this old-town vibe that we know you will enjoy. The Italy Schengen Visa is so close to being yours. Let iVisa.com give you a hand with the online process. We have years of experience in all types of visa procedures.
If you have decided that Italy will be your next destination, you have arrived at the right place. iVisa.com has been working with travel documentation for years, and we can help you with the Italy Schengen Visa. Our expertise is what you need for your next trip. Our previous customers have had excellent results and had incredible trips. The process is simple, and you need your current passport, a valid email address, and an online payment method. Remember that our process is 100% online, which means you will be ready with an Internet connection. Fill out the online application with personal and trip details. After you submit the information, we will process the application at the agreed time. You don’t need to worry about anything. Our experts will start checking that all your information is accurate. In case they need some clarification, they will get in touch with you. Expect an email from our team with all the documentation you need for your trip. You must follow our instructions, and we can assure you will have a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Italy. It’s likely that immigration authorities will request all the travel documentation we sent you. Therefore, we recommend having it with you when entering Italy. The Italy Schengen Visa is your ticket to an incredible journey to Italy. Let the iVisa.com team support you with your travel requirement. We can assure you will have a smooth experience and you will return for more services.
- ITALY EMED SELF-TESTING COVID-19 KIT
- Italy Vaccine Requirements: Must I get them?
- Who must fill out Italy´s Self-Declaration Form during coronavirus?
- Covid restrictions in 2020: Can I travel to Italy right now?
- What are Italy Travel Restrictions during Coronavirus?
- Things to Remember on How to Enter Italy during Coronavirus
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Belarusian
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Koreans
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Dutch
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Thai
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Norwegians
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Pakistan
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for Canadians
- How to enter Italy during COVID-19 Quarantine for US Citizens
- How can travelers from Ireland enter Italy during coronavirus?
- How can travelers from the United Kingdom enter Italy during Coronavirus?
- How can travelers transit through Italy during COVID-19?
- 14 DAY ISOLATION REQUIREMENT WHEN TRAVELING TO ITALY
- WHAT COUNTRIES CAN ENTER ITALY DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- Italy visa policy
- Which COVID-19 vaccines are approved for travel for Italy (July 2021)
- Italy digital COVID certificate
- Italy (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of RUSSIA
- Italy (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of CHINA
- Vaccination Passport Italy
- How can I get the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Seychelles?
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET AN ITALY VISA EXTENSION?
- What should you know about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Georgia?
- Needed information about the Italy ETIAS process for citizens of Brazil
- Italy Schengen Visa Requirements
- Important information about the Italy ETIAS for citizens of Australia
- How can you get the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Malaysia?
- Essential tips for the Italy ETIAS application for citizens of Colombia
- Crucial Info about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Japan
- Basic requirements of Italy ETIAS for citizens of Canada
- Basic Italy ETIAS requirements for citizens of Mexico
- Italy ETIAS application process for citizens of Israel
- UEFA Euro 2020 Rome - Italy Visa
- Italy (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of India
- Italy (Schengen) Visa for Citizens of Afghanistan
- Italy Schengen Visa Fee
- Italy Schengen Visa Processing Time
- Italy Schengen Visa Validity
- Details about the Italy ETIAS application for Citizens of Serbia
- Find out more about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Samoa
- Learn more about Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Vincent
- Useful information about Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Lucia
- Read more about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Check the Italy ETIAS application for Citizens of Peru
- Find out about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Paraguay
- Learn more about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Panama
- Check the Italy ETIAS application for Citizens of Palau
- Useful information about Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Macedonia
- Find out more about Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Nicaragua
- Read about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Nauru
- Learn more about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Montenegro
- Check the Italy ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Micronesia
- Important Details for the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Hong Kong
- What to know about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Costa Rica?
- ALL ABOUT ITALY ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF BRUNEI
- KNOW MORE ABOUT ITALY ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
- GET ITALY ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF BARBADOS FAST AND EASY
- HOW CAN I APPLY FOR ITALY ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF BAHAMAS?
- HOW TO GET ITALY ETIAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF ARGENTINA
- Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda
- Quick Pointers on Italy ETIAS Multiple Entry
- How long is the Italy ETIAS Validity: Will I Need a New One Every Time?
- How Much Does the Italy ETIAS cost?
- Quick Details about Italy ETIAS Requirements
- What is the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Vanuatu?
- Brief Overview of Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Uruguay
- Italy ETIAS for Citizens of United States of America: An Overview
- Some Brief Info on the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Ukraine
- Essential Facts on Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Tonga
- How to apply for an Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Taiwan
- How can I get the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea?
- Learn more about the Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Solomon Islands
- Can the Citizens of Singapore apply for the Italy ETIAS?
- Traveling to Italy from Albania? Find out how to get the Italy ETIAS for the Citizens of Albania
- Italy ETIAS for citizens of New Zealand: Key facts you must know about
- Italy ETIAS for citizens of Moldova: Main aspects to have in mind
- Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Mauritius: Common questions and travel information
- Process of getting the Italy ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala
- Italy ETIAS application process for citizens of El Salvador
- Italy ETIAS steps for citizens of Chile
- Brief Summary of Italy ETIAS for Citizens of United Arab Emirates
- A Summary of Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Tuvalu
- Italy ETIAS for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago the Quick and Easy Way