How to Apply: Embassy Registration
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
Your embassy will assist you if an emergency (eg. Natural disasters, civil unrest, etc) occur
Why Register with the Embassy
Required Information to Apply
Once You Have Registered With Your Embassy Or Consulate, You Will Need To Update Your Data If:
- your contact details change,
- your civil status changes,
- you are going back to your home country.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Malaysia tourism and flights to Malaysia are one of the most popular tour packages in the world. It is not surprising that a lot of travelers want to experience the authentic and cultural form of Malaysia holidays. Tourism is one of the main industries of Malaysia, and tourism growth is expected to continue in the coming years. This is why it is important to look for the best possible option for your Malaysia travel.
Going by the ticket prices and rates of budget airlines, you might think that it is not possible to experience and have a memorable vacation in Malaysia. While some travel agencies try to discourage you from booking Malaysia travel, you will find that there are still many ways to make your holidays in Malaysia affordable. Even with so many ways to book your Malaysia tour, it is important to first consider how much you are willing to spend on your trip. A good option would be a group trip, as the amount that you are willing to spend on a single trip could be greatly reduced.
Malaysia tourism is considered a very affordable option, and this is what makes it so popular. Travel agencies do not focus on certain activities that tourists enjoy, while other activities have been overpriced or reserved for the rich. As a result, cheap travel options are available. The different destinations in Malaysia that travelers visit include such famous cities as Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Langkawi, Petaling Jaya, and Seremban.
Holidays in Malaysia are some of the most exciting destinations in the world. This is the reason why so many people prefer this as their last vacation. Malaysia tourism offers a lot of different options for your travels. From romantic weddings to thrilling scuba diving experiences, you can easily find something to enjoy and love.
Holidays in Malaysia are unique and one of the greatest parts of your life. People get tired of traveling all over the world, and they want to have a “home” with them when they retire. If you love traveling, you should also take your time and go to Malaysia to travel.
Melaka is a beautiful city in Central Java in Southeast Asia. It is known for its great rainforest, and it is a place that you will not want to miss if you are planning a trip to Indonesia. It is a unique place for relaxation and just relaxing. Melaka tours to this city include: flying to Melaka and staying in the hotel; the view of the rainforest is breathtaking.
This beautiful country offers a spectacular view of the mountains, waterfalls, beaches, and many other features. You can spend your time in Malaysia exploring its beautiful natural spots. Most of these tours to Malaysia include a flight to Malaysia, all meals included, and an incredible view of the country.
Cheap flight tickets are available to all major cities in Malaysia, including that of Kuala Lumpur. These are great options for people who prefer to stay on a budget. Malaysia travel packages are made available according to the interests of the tourist. They also include an unlimited number of Malaysia flights, as well as the usual amenities.
There are many things that you can enjoy with your family, during your Malaysia tour. In fact, Malaysia's travel is full of surprises, including the opportunity to explore a completely new culture and experience. Travel to Malaysia and feel the difference and enjoy the true essence of this country.
Do not forget to check out all the tour package deals and find out which one is best for you. Have a chance to see the beautiful city of Kuala Lumpur, home to some of the most beautiful skyscrapers in the world. These tour packages offer great discounts and great offers, so you can afford to have an unforgettable time in the land of plenty of dreams.
Malaysia travel packages are made available to every travel destination, including that of Malaysia. You should not miss out on the opportunity to experience the serene and picturesque beauty of these locations.
The Malaysian Health Declaration has been implemented to provide a basic system for all the citizens of Malaysia. A system that would ensure free public health care and its involvement in this country’s health system has been implemented by the government.
When the Malaysian government has set up the health care system, it also promised that all the citizens could use the system at the least cost. This promise has become a reality when these people realize the benefits of using the health care system offered by the government.
Patients who come from the Philippines, China, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Nepal, Cambodia, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Burma, Vietnam, Russia, Turkmenistan, and Afghanistan will be included. They are those who have accepted the Public Health Insurance Scheme. They are also citizens of Malaysia. The people who have their own health insurance or Medicare Card can also be allowed to use the system of free public health care provided by the Malaysian government.
This health care system was initiated by the new government. The government aims to improve the health conditions of the people of Malaysia. The system was created to encourage more people to join the health care system. There is no more need to feel ashamed because you are sick in Malaysia.
However, there are some people who can join the system even without their medical insurance policy or Medicare Card. If you are one of these people, you must know about the declaration process of the Malaysian Health Care Declaration.
The first step that you should do before joining the health care system is to fill up the health care declaration form.
The Health Department will provide the local Health Department, where you live with the information needed for filling up the health care declaration form. There will be only one form to fill out in order to have an entry in the system.
The date for filling up the health care declaration form is the first day of every month. You can also fax the form.
There are many questions asked on the health care declaration form. You can ask these questions in person, online, or even over the phone. Some of the questions include what illnesses you have suffered from and what medications you have taken.
People who have medical insurance scheme can also be eligible for the system. If you want to join the system, you must first ask your doctor for an application form. It must be filled out and sent to the local Health Department.
The local Health Department will review the application form before granting the application. They will then send the application to the Bureau of Health. Once they have received the application, they will determine if the person has health insurance coverage or not.
After the person is verified as having health insurance coverage, the local Health Department will send the person a copy of the health care declaration form. The Health Department will also send you another form that you need to fill out for hospitalization.
- MALAYSIA 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Updated Information for Malaysia Visa Extension
- What happens if I overstay my Malaysia Visa?
- Malaysia visa for Sri Lankan
- Malaysia visa for Serbian citizens
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR NEPALESE
- Malaysia visa for Myanmar
- Malaysia visa for Bhutanese
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR ETHIOPIAN CITIZENS
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR BANGLADESHI
- Malaysia eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Malaysia eNTRI visa requirements
- Malaysia ENTRI visa photo requirements
- Malaysia eNTRI meaning
- Malaysia ENTRI for Indian citizens
- Malaysia Visa for Chinese
- MALAYSIA ENTRI VISA FEES AND COST
- THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR A MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION ENTRI NOTE
- Malaysia Electronic Visa for Indian Citizens
- Malaysia visa for Montenegrin
- How to do a Malaysia immigration ENTRI note check
- Malaysia Visa | Transit eNTRI and e-Visa
- How to get a Malaysia ENTRI online
- Can I get a Malaysia ENTRI visa online?
- Tips for visa to enjoy Malaysia
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.