Get Your Morocco Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA / AEVM) Online Now
Learn More: ETA
MOROCCO IS OPEN: Morocco has resumed all direct international flights on 7 February 2022.
The Morocco ETA is an electronic travel document that grants its holder entry to Morocco for ninety days.
iVisa.com can also help you apply for the Morocco Public Health Passenger Form. This additional heath declaration is designed to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 within the country and does not replace a visa in any way.
If you’re ready to begin your journey to Morocco, get started here.
WHO CAN ENTER MOROCCO WITH THESE DOCUMENTS
Visitors from Guinea, Congo, and Mali will have to obtain the Morocco ETA before their departure and present the authorization when it is approved. On the other hand, all travelers will have to fill out the Morocco Public Health Passenger Form. There is no exception for anyone.
OBTAIN THE MOROCCO ETA
For the Morocco ETA, you will have to provide information about yourself, your trip, and contact information. Besides, you will have to attach your scanned passport with at least 6 months of validity from the date of arrival along with a passport style photo you.
Go to the application page to complete the Morocco ETA.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you submit your request, our experts will process it. You will receive a confirmation email with your documents attached (if you applied for both). Make sure to print and sign them (if needed) and present them to immigration authorities when you arrive.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules for Morocco.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Proof of Residence
Travelers must have a passport with at least 6-months validity from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
Only nationals from Guinea, Congo and Mali can apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization.
In order to obtain an ETA for Morocco, you will need to specify which point of entry you will be entering the country through.
You will need to present your Morocco ETA when you enter and exit the country.
Possession of an ETA for Morocco does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the country. The immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if s/he considers that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Morocco would be contrary to national interests or security.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Morocco?
Do I need to take the COVID-19 PCR test if I’m traveling to Morocco?
- COVID test prior to arrival: Travelers do not need a negative pre-departure testing to travel to Morocco.
Do I have to self-isolate when I get to Morocco?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What is the Morocco ETA?
What is the Morocco Public Health Passenger Form?
Do I have to present the Morocco ETA and the Morocco Public Health Passenger Form if I’m traveling to Morocco?
How long are the Morocco ETA and the Morocco Public Health Passenger Form valid?
Do children also have to apply for the Morocco ETA?
What are the requisites to get the Morocco ETA?
How long does it take to obtain the Morocco ETA?
- Standard Processing Time: 7 Business Days - USD $25.49.
- Rush Processing Time: 6 Business Days - USD $44.49.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 Business Days - USD $71.99.
When should I apply for the Morocco Public Health Declaration and the Morocco ETA?
How can I get the Morocco ETA?
You will have to fill out the application form and provide us details about yourself, your trip, and attach the following required documentation:
- The best picture you have.
- Your scanned passport.
- Portrait photo of the credit card you will use for the process. The last four digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. (if applicable)
Once you submit your request, our team will send the document (if it is approved) to your email address. Don’t forget that you will have to print and present it to immigration authorities when entering the country.
Can I text you if I have more questions?
Learn more about Morocco Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Morocco Visa for Citizens of South Africa
- Morocco Covid Measure: Check Requirements
- Morocco Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Morocco?
- How Citizens of Belgium Can Enter Morocco During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Morocco During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Morocco During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Spain Can Enter Morocco During Coronavirus
- Morocco Covid Entry Restrictions: Check them out
- Morocco Covid Quarantine: Learn more about it
- Can you travel to Morocco COVID19: Find out here
- How Citizens of France Can Enter Morocco During Coronavirus
- Travel To MOROCCO Covid Test: All About It
- Morocco Visa for Citizens of India
- Morocco Visa for Citizens of Malaysia
- Morocco Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Morocco Visa for Citizens of Nigeria
- Morocco Visa for Citizens of The Philippines
- How can citizens of the United States enter Morocco during coronavirus?
- Morocco Visa Policy
- Morocco ETA for Citizens of Mali
- Morocco ETA Cost
- Morocco ETA for Citizens of the Congo
- Morocco Eta for Citizens of Guinea
- Morocco ETA Requirements