Learn More: ETA
The Morocco ETA is an electronic travel document that grants access to its holder to enter Morocco for ninety days and stay there without restriction.
Moreover, you can also obtain your Morocco Public Health Passenger Form. It is a required travel document intended to mitigate the coronavirus’s impact within the country and does not replace a visa in any way.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Morocco, get started here.
WHO CAN ENTER MOROCCO WITH THESE DOCUMENTS
Visitors from Guinea, Congo, and Mali will have to obtain the Morocco ETA before their departure and present the authorization when it is approved. On the other hand, all travelers will have to fill out the Morocco Public Health Passenger Form. There is no exception for anyone.
OBTAIN THE MOROCCO ETA
For the Morocco ETA, you will have to provide information about yourself, your trip, and contact information. Besides, you will have to attach your scanned passport with at least 6 months of validity from the date of arrival along with the best photo you have.
Go to the application page to complete the Morocco ETA.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you submit your request, our experts will process it. You will receive a confirmation email with your documents attached (if you applied for both). Make sure to print and sign them (if needed) and present them to immigration authorities when you arrive.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules for Morocco.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. (if applicable)
Travelers must have their passport with at least 6-months validity from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
Only nationals from Guinea, Congo and Mali can apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization.
In order to obtain an ETA for Morocco, you will need to specify which point of entry you will be entering the country through.
You will need to present your Morocco ETA when you enter and exit the country.
Possession of an ETA for Morocco does not provide automatic right of entry for the holder into the country. The immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if s/he considers that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Morocco would be contrary to national interests or security.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 7 Business Days - USD 25.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 6 Business Days - USD 40.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 Business Days - USD 60.00.
You will have to fill out the application form and provide us details about yourself, your trip, and attach the following required documentation:
- The best picture you have.
- Your scanned passport.
- Portrait photo of the credit card you will use for the process. The last four digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. (if applicable)
Once you submit your request, our team will send the document (if it is approved) to your email address. Don’t forget that you will have to print and present it to immigration authorities when entering the country.
- Morocco Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Morocco?
- Morocco Covid Entry Restrictions: Check them out
- Morocco Covid Quarantine: Learn more about it
- Can you travel to Morocco COVID19: Find out here
- How Citizens of Belgium Can Enter Morocco During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Morocco During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Morocco During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Spain Can Enter Morocco During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of France Can Enter Morocco During Coronavirus
- Travel To MOROCCO Covid Test: All About It
- Morocco Covid Measure: Check Requirements