The Government of Norway has established COVID-19 travel regulations limiting the quantity of population who can go inside the country.
Note: Since February 12th, 2022, the Norway Entry Registration Form is no longer necessary to enter the country.
If you aligned with one of the following conditions then Can You Fly to Norway Covid:
- Norwegian citizens.
- Foreigners with a Norwegian residence permit.
- Foreigners possessing a family immigration permit.
- Foreigners visiting or living with close relatives members in Norway.
- Anyone able to commute between Nordic countries.
- Foreigners who will have registered official contact with their kids.
- Immigrants with extraordinary reasons showing that the person requires the right to enter, such as taking care of someone.
- Asylum and refugee status seekers.
If you do not belong to this list, you cannot enter the nation. If you do, can you fly to Norway covid. Besides meeting these criteria, you will also necessitate a COVID-19 antigen or PCR negative test and the Norway Entry Registration. iVisa.com can support you to obtain this document in an attempt to give you an online effortless and simple process,
What are the next steps for getting my Norwegian Entry Registration with iVisa.com?
- Access Here our Online Form.
- Fill out all the information requested and upload your scanned main passport page, and other docs.
- Select your most suited processing time option.
- Submit your application (we will let you know if you have to do any adjustments).
- Receive your document in your email in your selected processing time.
- Print your Norwegian registration and get ready to travel.
Should I consider applying for my Norwegian Entry Registration in advance?
Yes, of course. When requesting your document earlier, you can get rid of the fear of not doing things properly or forgetting this required form for your journey. Leavethis important job in our hands, and center your attention on other matters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Norway?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Norway.
The following certificates can be used upon entry to Norway:
Norwegian COVID-19 certificate
The EU digital COVID certificate
UK NHS COVID-pass
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Janssen, Covishield, Sinovac, Nuvaxovid.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Norway travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Norway?
COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 24 hours for travelers over the age of 18 without proof of vaccination/recovery only.
COVID test on arrival: All travelers arriving in Norway must take a test after arrival, regardless of their vaccination status.
COVID test exemptions: Children under 16
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Norway?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
How much will last my Norwegian Entry Registration to be ready and for what price?
Thanks to our effective procedures established out of the great experience we have obtained over the last years, we are able to offer these affordable prices and reasonable times:
- Standard Processing Time: For USD $23.99 you will get your registration document in 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Time: For USD $43.99, you will get your registration document faster in 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: For USD $73.99, you will collect your registration document in 4 hours, the fastest way possible.
What to do now to procure my document with iVisa.com right now?
- Fill out this Form with all your information details.
- Select the processing time that fits your wishes.
- Confirm all your details are corrected.
- Choose your preferred online payment method: Paypal or with your valid credit or debit card.
- Send us your Application.
Is there an email to reach iVisa.com directly in case I need more info?
In case you have uncertainty and need more details about or process, please contact our Customer Care Specialists. They are always motivated to help you during the twenty-four hours of the day, seven days a week, even when it is a holiday.
Will I require another document than the Norwegian Entry Registration to access Norway?
Yes, you need to deliver your entry registration and a COVID-19 negative test, which can be PCR or antigen and taken in a maximum 24 hours period of time from departure.
Is the Entry Registration obtainable online at no cost?
Yes, it is. But if we do the job for you, we can guarantee an error-free process and you will not waste energy nor time, enabling you to relax and focus on things like getting COVID-19 tested in the established times.
Why should I give iVisa.com’s services my confidence?
iVisa.com has operated in the travel industry for many years, bringing outstanding services for its thousands of satisfied customers. We have procured millions of documents such as visas, US passports, and health declarations (under the COVID-19 pandemic context).
Feel free to check our client's testimonials
Hang out all over Andøya Island!
Andøya is the northernmost island of the Vesterålen archipelago, it belongs to the county of Nordland in Norway. The island is part of the Andøy municipality and covers an area of 489 km². Its name means "Island of the Ducks" because of the large flocks of these birds that fill its cliffs and rocky shores every spring.
Its high latitude makes the midnight sun visible from the middle of May to the end of July, approximately, but it also causes the sun not to rise above the horizon from the end of November to the end of January. It is a perfect place for those who want to have a whale safari experience, enjoy nature, take pictures and live unique moments appreciating amazing views.