How to Apply: eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: eVisa
In February 2018, the Royal Oman Police (ROP) announced a new online system for visitors to apply for their tourist visas. The new online visa system is intended to facilitate the process for tourists traveling to Oman and to reduce the wait time at the arrival terminal.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system are that visas can be applied for quickly over the Internet at any time and from any location. Payment is made online at the time of the visa application.
If you hold a valid Qatar or UAE visa and you are citizen from the following countries you can get a free visa (valid for 3 weeks) to Oman: Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Britain , Sweden, Greece, Austria , Ireland , Finland, Germany , Iceland, Belgium , Norway, the Netherlands , Denmark, South Korea ,Japan, Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Vatican, Monaco, Andorra, and San Marino.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
- A photograph of the applicant (digital)
- A scan of the applicant's passport
- Certain nationalities require a copy of valid visa or residence permit for one of the following countries (Schengen, United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan or Australia). These countries include Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Maldives, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
- Accommodation proof and airline confirmation (especially the return ticket) may be required when entering Oman, however it is not necessary to apply.
The visa costs depends on the type of e-Visa you selected:
eVisa 10 days after arrival: USD 43.00
eVisa 30 days after issued: USD 82.00
eVisa 90 days after arrival: USD 30.00
eVisa 1 year after issued: USD 160.00
Additionally, there is a service fee of USD 30.00 for standard processing . For rush processing and super rush processing, the service fee is USD 60.00 and USD 90.00 respectively .
- Standard Processing: 4 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 1 Business Day
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
For more information, click on the following link:
- Applying for an Oman Visa Extension the Quick and Easy Way
- What you should know about the Oman 14 day quarantine requirement
- Oman visa for US citizens
- Where can I find the best Oman visit visa agents?
- WHAT ARE THE OMAN VISA REQUIREMENTS?
- Requirements for the citizens of Oman visa-free countries
- OMAN VISA PROCESSING TIME
- Oman visa photo size
- OMAN VISA ON ARRIVAL
- OMAN VISA FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS
- Oman visa for Indian citizens
- OMAN VISA FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- Oman Visa fee for Indian citizens
- Oman visa fee
- Oman visa application
- Is the Oman visa for Indian citizens available in Muscat?
- How to make a proper Oman visa inquiry
- How to do an Oman visa check and check the status
- Do I have to print the Oman visa?
- Can I request an Oman visa verification?
- CAN I OBTAIN AN OMAN VISA ONCE I ARRIVEN IN MUSCAT?
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Muscat?
- Do I need a medical test to apply for an Oman visa?
- OMAN VISA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
- Oman visa for UAE residents traveling by road
- Oman visa requirements for UAE residents
- Oman visa policy
- Oman visa information
- How to successfully plan an Oman visa run
- Oman visa types
- How to get an Oman entry visa
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.