Learn More: eVisa
Please note that this service is only available for citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
The Singapore eVisa was introduced by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore, allowing a local contact or authorized visa agent/strategic partner to print the approved visa electronically without having to go in-person to collect the physical visa sticker.
The eVisa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. Travelers who use the e-Visa program simply apply, pay a fee online, and receive their electronic visa online before traveling to Singapore. Yes, it's that easy!
Required Documents to Apply
Valid passport with at least 6 months' validity and at least 1 blank page.
Digital photo taken in the last 3 months
Hotel booking (hotel must be at least 3 Stars)
Copy of your airline ticket (Inbound and outbound flights)
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
Possession of the Singapore eVisa does not provide automatic right of entry into the country (also known as being granted an immigration pass). The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if they consider that a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Singapore would be contrary to national interests or security.
Singapore e-visa is only for tourism purposes.
Travelers must have their passport with at least 6 months' validity from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
The Singapore eVisa is valid for 63 days after issued and allows the holder a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry. However, due to highly chances of rejection, we only process applications for tourists staying no more than 15 days Per Entry.
A proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
Please be aware that, due to frequent rejections of the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, we are not accepting applications for women under 40 years old traveling alone.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
A passport valid for 6 months at the time to entry Singapore
A photo taken in the last 3 months
Information about your occupation
Your confirmed travel dates
Information regarding your academic/professional background
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO FOR YOUR VISA:
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 8 days
Rush Processing: 5 days
Super Rush Processing: 3 days
The following nationalities can apply for an e-Visa:
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Singapore Visa Requirements: Do I Need a Vaccine to Travel to Singapore?
- SINGAPORE 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Singapore visa requirements
- Singapore visa for Indian citizens
- Can I get a Singapore visa on arrival?
- Do I need a visa for Singapore?
- Singapore visa types
- The Basics of How Citizens of New Zealand Can Enter Singapore During Coronavirus
- Is the Singapore COVID-19 PCR Test Necessary?
- Which are the best Singapore visa agents?
- HOW DO I GET A SINGAPORE VISA EXTENSION?
- HOW TO SUBMIT A SINGAPORE HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
- SINGAPORE HEALTH DECLARATION FOR LONG TERM VISIT PASS HOLDERS
- Singapore Health Declaration for workers
- Singapore Health Declaration for students
- Learn How to Apply for the Air Travel Pass f Singapore: The Easy Way
- How to get a Singapore Arrival Card with Electronic Health Declaration
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Norwegians
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Pakistan Citizens
- How to Enter Singapore during epidemic for Canadians
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Brits
- Singapore Health Declaration for dependants
- Singapore Health Declaration for Permanent Residents
- SG arrival card requirements
- How to get a Singapore visa for Indian citizens from Malaysia
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan
- HOW TO CHECK YOUR SINGAPORE VISA STATUS
- Singapore visa processing time
- Singapore visa policy
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UZBEKISTAN
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF GEORGIA
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card for citizens of Uzbekistan
- How to get a Singapore visa
- How to get a Singapore Tourist Visa
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CHINA
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF KYRGYZSTAN
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF RUSSIA
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card for citizens of Nepal
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Armenia
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Moldova
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Macau
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELARUS
- The most complete Singapore visa checklist
- Singapore tourist visa fees
- Documents required for a Singapore visa
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card countries
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card documents
- Singapore arrival card sample
- SG arrival card e-service
- How to get a Singapore tourist visa online
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card cost
- SINGAPORE VISA FEES
- Singapore visa process
- Singapore visa application