Learn More: eVisa
Please note that this service is only available for citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
The Singapore eVisa was introduced by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore, allowing a local contact or authorized visa agent/strategic partner to print the approved visa electronically without having to go in-person to collect the physical visa sticker.
The eVisa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. Travelers who use the e-Visa program simply apply, pay a fee online, and receive their electronic visa online before traveling to Singapore. Yes, it's that easy!
To enter the country, all travelers need to have proof of negative COVID-19 test results. The test was be issued with 72 hours of arrival to Singapore. In addition travelers must have medical insurance.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Cruise/Bus Booking (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation
Proof of Marriage or Spousal Relationship (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
Possession of the Singapore eVisa does not provide automatic right of entry into the country (also known as being granted an immigration pass). The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if they consider that a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Singapore would be contrary to national interests or security.
Singapore e-visa is only for tourism purposes.
Travelers must have their passport with at least 6 months' validity from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
The Singapore eVisa is valid for 63 days after issued and allows the holder a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry. However, due to highly chances of rejection, we only process applications for tourists staying no more than 15 days Per Entry.
A proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
Please be aware that, due to frequent rejections of the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, we are not accepting applications for women under 40 years old traveling alone.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
All travelers aged 3 and over will need a negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours before departure as well as undergoing a further PCR test on arrival.
Please note: passengers arriving on a "Vaccinated Travel Lane" flight from Germany or Brunei will be required to present a negative PCR test result taken within 48 hours before departure to Singapore.
We require the following to submit your application:
A passport valid for 6 months at the time to entry Singapore
A photo taken in the last 3 months
Information about your occupation
Your confirmed travel dates
Information regarding your academic/professional background
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 8 days
Rush Processing: 5 days
Super Rush Processing: 3 days
- Singapore Visa Requirements: Do I Need a Vaccine to Travel to Singapore?
- The Basics of How Citizens of New Zealand Can Enter Singapore During Coronavirus
- Is the Singapore COVID-19 PCR Test Necessary?
- Learn How to Apply for the Air Travel Pass f Singapore: The Easy Way
- SINGAPORE 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- HOW TO SUBMIT A SINGAPORE HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
- Singapore Health Declaration for workers
- Singapore Health Declaration for dependants
- Singapore Health Declaration for students
- Singapore Health Declaration for Permanent Residents
- SINGAPORE HEALTH DECLARATION FOR LONG TERM VISIT PASS HOLDERS
- PCR Testing in Singapore
- How to get a Singapore Arrival Card with Electronic Health Declaration
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Norwegians
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Pakistan Citizens
- How to Enter Singapore during epidemic for Canadians
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Brits
- Vaccination Passport Singapore: This Is What You Should Know
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CHINA
- Singapore eVisa for Tajik Citizens: Check Requirements
- Singapore e Visa Copy: All About It
- Singapore e Visa Multiple Entry: Learn More
- Singapore e Visa Sample: Learn More
- Singapore e Visa Validity: Learn More
- Singapore e Visa Duration: All About It
- Singapore e visa validity
- Singapore e visa sample
- Singapore e visa multiple entry
- Singapore e visa duration
- Singapore eVisa for Tajik citizens
- Singapore e visa copy
- Singapore visa requirements
- Singapore visa for Indian citizens
- Can I get a Singapore visa on arrival?
- Do I need a visa for Singapore?
- Singapore visa types
- Which are the best Singapore visa agents?
- HOW DO I GET A SINGAPORE VISA EXTENSION?
- SG arrival card requirements
- How to get a Singapore visa for Indian citizens from Malaysia
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan
- HOW TO CHECK YOUR SINGAPORE VISA STATUS
- Singapore visa processing time
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UZBEKISTAN
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF GEORGIA
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card for citizens of Uzbekistan
- How to get a Singapore visa
- How to get a Singapore Tourist Visa
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF KYRGYZSTAN
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF RUSSIA
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card for citizens of Nepal
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Armenia
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Moldova
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Macau
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELARUS
- The most complete Singapore visa checklist
- Singapore tourist visa fees
- Documents required for a Singapore visa
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card countries
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card documents
- Singapore arrival card sample
- SG arrival card e-service
- How to get a Singapore tourist visa online
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card cost
- SINGAPORE VISA FEES
- Singapore visa process
- Singapore visa application