Learn More: eVisa
Please note that this service is only available for citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
The Singapore visa provided by iVisa.com is exclusively for travelers with a passport from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan. Eligible applicants can apply to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore through a local or partner agency like iVisa.com.
The eVisa system has simplified travel experiences for millions of holidaymakers and business men and women so apply today and start planning your trip to Singapore.
The SG Arrival Card and Health Declaration form is a compulsory COVID-19 entry requirement when visiting Singapore. Learn more about why the health authorities need your personal information by reading below.
What is the Singapore Arrival Card and Health Declaration form?
In August 2019, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) replaced the traditional paper Disembarkation / Embarkation Card (DE Card) with the Electronic Arrival Card. The health declaration section was added during the pandemic as a way to identify and trace new cases or outbreaks of COVID-19 being introduced into the country.
The SG Arrival Card and Health Declaration is essential for all travelers to Singapore. The authorities are strict about pre-screening travelers before entry and will ask to see a copy of your documentation.
If you do not comply with this policy you may be denied entry or exit to the country. Find out everything you need to know and more about getting your SG Arrival Card and Health Declaration form on this page.
When is the ideal time to apply for the Singapore eVisa?
Foreign citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan can submit their Singapore eVisa application up to 2 days before arrival in Singapore. In the absence of delays, Singapore eVisas will be issued within 8 working days for standard processing.
- At iVisa.com we offer a queue-holding service which means that when you apply in advance, we will program your application to be submitted at the ideal time so that your document is valid on arrival.
If you are in a rush to get ready for your visit and need your Singapore eVisa approved quickly, our agents are experts at completing the form in record time, with a complementary application review included.
What will be the duration of the stay granted by my visit pass?
Provided that you meet the visa requirements, your visa to enter Singapore will be valid for the duration of your visit.
The Singapore e-Visa is valid for 63 days after issued. Bear in mind that the e-Visa allows you Multiple Entry, however, you can only stay in Singapore for a maximum of 15 days Per Entry.
What documentation do I need to complete the Singapore eVisa application?
Before you start filling in the user-friendly form, check that you have the following essential documents to gain entry into Singapore:
- A photograph taken in passport-style against a white background. If you don't have a recent one we also provide a passport photo service for you to get it in no time, without even leaving the house.
- A passport which remains valid for at least 6 months after your travel date
- A valid email address to receive your valid visa
- Travel information, flight dates, flight number, and airline details - You can't get this document unless you have already booked transport.
- Proof of accommodation, such as a hotel booking.
- Proof of your marital status such as a marriage certificate.
- Information about your health status, Covid 19 vaccine details, and other personal details.
- A credit or debit card to pay the fee. Once you have uploaded copies of the required documents, you will receive confirmation from iVisa.com by email as fast as 30 minutes after applying.
How can I get a Singapore visa?
To get the Singapore eVisa for your intended stay, iVisa.com is a one stop shop for all travelers who need a visa to seek entry, but want to avoid the usual lengthy trip to the embassy, international travel delays and other travel document pains. You'll just need a short list of travel requirements to get a valid visa, so let's find out how you can gain entry into Singapore with iVisa.com
- Step 1 - Fill in the immigration pass application form with your personal and travel details.
- Step 2 - Select a processing speed that suits your travel plans, attach any copies of the required travel document that is named on the list and confirm payment. Then click 'submit'.
- Step 3 - Now just wait for the notification to arrive that confirms delivery of the valid visa that you need to enter Singapore.
The visa application must be completed before you receive your document, if you make an error and click 'accept' to finish you will not be able to apply for a new form while the current form is being processed. You'll have to wait until the old one is either accepted or declined to fill out a new form.
When you receive your travel document you should save the visa issued from the visa application in an easy-to-access place on your phone to present to airline staff at the check-in desk or in case any border control officials or immigration officers ask you for it.
How much does the Singapore eVisa application cost to complete?
The fee for a Singapore eVisa is USD 80.00.
iVisa.com provides support to travelers in all kinds of circumstances. The most excited travelers are usually the holidaymakers and the most stressed are usually emergency cases. That's why we offer three processing speeds - there's one for every situation. The Singapore eVisa fee is included in our processing fee:
- Standard Processing: USD 110.00.
- Rush Processing: USD 130.00.
- Super Rush Processing: USD 180.00.
When you decide to apply online with iVisa.com you benefit from assurance that the travel document is approved with less hassle and errors eliminated from the form.
The application will be carefully checked by an expert before it is submitted to ensure that your trip to Singapore gets off to a flying start. Your immigration pass will be accurately completed, submitted, and accepted before your arrival in Singapore.
Our processing fee is worth your peace of mind.
How long does it take to get a Singapore entry visa?
When you apply directly through the government of Singapore website, you may be able to get the Singapore entry visa through other timescales, although it will depend on the visa type, the status of your original passport and other visa requirements. When you make the most of iVisa.com's application service, we'll ensure that the travel document issued is within the following timeframes - or maybe even faster.
- Standard Processing Time: 8 days - USD 110.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 5 days - USD 130.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 180.00.
Do children need their own Singapore visa?
All children with valid passports from countries in the Singapore visa category listed as eligible must apply to the government of Singapore for a visa to visit during their intended stay.
Do I need a visa to travel to Singapore?
If you're a foreign citizen with a passport from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan then iVisa.com can help you complete this visa application to gain entry into Singapore. There are other countries whose passports provide foreign visitors with visa-free entry rights, however requirements for international travel mean that the Singapore Visa is obligatory for those who need an entry visa. This pre-entry permission doesn't guarantee entry but it does bring those who seek entry a step closer to their dream of experiencing the culture and tourism that is exemplary of welcoming Singapore citizens.
Our Visa Checker tool is the best way to check whether you need a valid visa to get a stay granted.
What are the validity requirements for my passport?
In order to meet the passport requirements for this country, check the expiry date shown on the biodata page found at the back of your passport. Official travel documents should be valid for at least 6 months to have a smooth visit.
Do I need a Singapore visa to transit?
Visa services are not required for passport-holders from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan, provided they have an onward ticket to their next destination, remain in the transit area and have luggage checked to their final destination. Please note that visa-free transit is not available for travelers with low-cost airlines unless the connecting flight is on the same booking. Additional information may apply so we recommend that you check out the website for updates.
Covid-19 Travel Restrictions
COVID 19 Vaccine
All visitors aged 13 and over must provide either digital or hard-copy proof of full vaccination to gain entry into Singapore. Unvaccinated children aged 12 and under will be allowed to enter if they are traveling with a fully vaccinated adult and have a negative pre-departure test result. Fully vaccinated travelers with proof of recovery travel document from COVID-19 within the 90 days before arrival may be exempt from testing requirements.
Permanent resident children and adults do not need proof of vaccination to enter Singapore. All travelers should exercise normal precautions when visiting Singapore.
Accepted vaccines to enter Singapore are: Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Covishield, Janssen, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Covaxin and Novavax Travelers are considered fully vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before arrival. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Singapore travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine once I get to Singapore?
- Quarantine requirements: 7-day quarantine for unvaccinated travelers
- Quarantine testing: PCR on day 7 for unvaccinated travelers
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers
Who can I speak to if I have more questions about this visa?
If you wish to discuss your Singapore eVisa application or Singapore eVisa requirements with an expert, our customer service team is on hand 24-7 with solutions to all of your tourist visa questions, so get in touch at any time to discuss visa issuance, visa services or any other matter!
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
Cruise/Bus Booking (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation
Proof of Marriage or Spousal Relationship (if applicable)
Possession of the Singapore eVisa does not provide automatic right of entry into the country (also known as being granted an immigration pass). The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person, if they consider that a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such person's presence in Singapore would be contrary to national interests or security.
Singapore e-visa is only for tourism purposes.
Travelers must have their passport with at least 6 months' validity from the date of arrival and have at least 1 page available for stamping.
The Singapore eVisa is valid for 63 days after issued and allows the holder a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry. However, due to highly chances of rejection, we only process applications for tourists staying no more than 15 days Per Entry.
A proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
Please be aware that, due to frequent rejections of the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority, we are not accepting applications for women under 40 years old traveling alone.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Singapore?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR or antigen test within 48 hours for unvaccinated travelers
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 and fully vaccinated travelers
- COVID test upon arrival: PCR test on arrival for unvaccinated travelers
What is the Singapore e-Visa?
What do I need to apply for a Singapore e-Visa?
We require the following to submit your application:
A passport valid for 6 months at the time to entry Singapore
A photo taken in the last 3 months
Information about your occupation
Your confirmed travel dates
Information regarding your academic/professional background
What are the yellow fever vaccination requirements to enter Singapore
A yellow fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
I made a mistake on my application. Can I modify the e-Visa after it’s issued?
Learn more about Singapore Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Vaccination Passport Singapore: This Is What You Should Know
- Singapore Visa Requirements: Do I Need a Vaccine to Travel to Singapore?
- The Basics of How Citizens of New Zealand Can Enter Singapore During Coronavirus
- Learn How to Apply for the Air Travel Pass f Singapore: The Easy Way
- Is the Singapore COVID-19 PCR Test Necessary?
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Norwegians
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Pakistan Citizens
- How to get a Singapore Arrival Card with Electronic Health Declaration
- How to Enter Singapore during epidemic for Canadians
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Brits
- SINGAPORE 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- HOW TO SUBMIT A SINGAPORE HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
- Singapore Health Declaration for workers
- Singapore Health Declaration for dependants
- Singapore Health Declaration for students
- Singapore Health Declaration for Permanent Residents
- SINGAPORE HEALTH DECLARATION FOR LONG TERM VISIT PASS HOLDERS
- Singapore visa for Indian citizens
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card for citizens of Nepal
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan
- Do I need a visa for Singapore?
- PCR Testing in Singapore
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CHINA
- Singapore eVisa for Tajik Citizens: Check Requirements
- Singapore e Visa Copy: All About It
- Singapore e Visa Multiple Entry: Learn More
- Singapore e Visa Sample: Learn More
- Singapore e Visa Validity: Learn More
- Singapore e Visa Duration: All About It
- Singapore e visa validity
- Singapore e visa sample
- Singapore e visa multiple entry
- Singapore e visa duration
- Singapore eVisa for Tajik citizens
- Singapore e visa copy
- Singapore visa requirements
- Can I get a Singapore visa on arrival?
- Singapore visa types
- Which are the best Singapore visa agents?
- HOW DO I GET A SINGAPORE VISA EXTENSION?
- SG arrival card requirements
- How to get a Singapore visa for Indian citizens from Malaysia
- HOW TO CHECK YOUR SINGAPORE VISA STATUS
- Singapore visa processing time
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UZBEKISTAN
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF GEORGIA
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card for citizens of Uzbekistan
- How to get a Singapore visa
- How to get a Singapore Tourist Visa
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF KYRGYZSTAN
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF RUSSIA
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Armenia
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Moldova
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Macau
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELARUS
- The most complete Singapore visa checklist
- Singapore tourist visa fees
- Documents required for a Singapore visa
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card countries
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card documents
- Singapore arrival card sample
- SG arrival card e-service
- How to get a Singapore tourist visa online
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card cost
- SINGAPORE VISA FEES
- Singapore visa process
- Singapore visa application