As a citizen of Bangladesh, you have the chance to get the South Sudan eVisa for your next trip to South Sudan. The process is 100% online, and iVisa.com is ready to help you with the digital procedure. Our team offers a fast process with simple steps. Trust us and travel soon.
Check all the details about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Bangladesh in the following lines. We can help you every step of the way. Also, our platform will keep your details safe at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID rules in South Sudan?
Citizens of Bangladesh should check the latest dispositions:
- Take a PCR test within 96 hours of departure to South Sudan. Display the negative results to health authorities.
- It isn’t mandatory for travelers with a COVID vaccine to do a quarantine period. However, travelers with a test must self-isolate for 7 days, and visitors without the test must quarantine for a total period of 10 days.
As all these rules could change at any moment, explore our FAQ section for any updates about COVID measures in South Sudan. Remember to obtain the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Bangladesh before your trip.
What is the South Sudan eVisa, and how can I apply?
The South Sudan eVisa is a travel document that permits your entry to South Sudan without the need to visit an embassy or consulate. The good news is that iVisa.com is by your side with the right expertise to help you with the digital process.
Get the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Bangladesh with these steps:
- First: Complete the application form with your information and pick a processing time.
- Second: Confirm all your details are accurate and pay with a debit or credit card.
- Third: Include the required documentation and apply.
We will send the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Bangladesh to your email inbox. Display it alongside the COVID requirements.
What are the costs and processing times?
- Standard Processing Time: Pay the lowest price and receive your travel document at a regular time. USD $195.05 - 7 days
- Rush Processing Time: We will send the documentation sooner. USD $244.05 - 5 days
- Super Rush Processing Time: Our team will process your application right away. USD $313.05 - 3 days
Learn more about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Bangladesh with us.
What are the requirements?
Gather these items:
- Valid passport.
- Email address: We will communicate electronically.
- Payment method: Pay with a credit or debit card.
Explore more about the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Bangladesh on our application page.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! Countless travelers have trusted our services for years because we work with the highest security standards. We can help you with the South Sudan eVisa for Citizens of Bangladesh.
Check our customer reviews for more information about successful results.
Where can I find more information?
Get in touch with our customer support team that is available 24 hours a day.
The iVisa.com team will answer all your inquiries at any time. Trust us now and travel without any problems.
Visit the Nimule National Park, located on the border with Uganda. The park covers 540 square kilometers and provides easy access to visitors from several fronts. Inside the park, you will spot leopards, zebras, antelopes, and more mammals. Park rangers are in charge of the tours. Also, you can opt for a boat to Opekoloe Island, where you can spot elephants. Other animals you can see are hippos, crocodiles, baboons, primates, and the Uganda kob.
Continue with Wau Zoo, situated in the state of Bahrel Ghazal. The main attraction in the zoo is the striped hyena, the largest one of this species. In addition, you can have a look at ostriches, warthogs, and antelopes. Finally, don’t miss Mount Kinyeti and the Imatong Mountains. The mountain rises to 3,187 meters, and it’s the highest peak in South Sudan. Once on the top, you will have the best view of the wilderness and forested slopes. The Imatong Forest Reserve protects buffaloes, elephants, and leopards. Make sure to hire a local guide and climb the mountain soon. Travel to South Sudan now and keep exploring.