Learn More: Health Control Form
Due to the health situation that is being experienced globally for the pandemic, the Ministry of Health of the Government of Spain has implemented a new measure that will take effect from July 1, 2020. The Spain Travel Health Control Form (SpTH App) was designed to reduce the risk of contagion in all Spanish citizens and all those who travel to Spain.
All travelers trying to enter Spain must have the form (SpTH App) to enter, there will be no exceptions. The purpose of this form is to ensure the health of all passengers under a declaration. The information will be received only by the Spanish authorities in order to protect the health of not only the passengers but also the rest of the population.
So, if you have a flight to Spain you can start the process to obtain your Spain Travel Health Form (SpTH App) with iVisa.com.
The first thing you have to do is to provide information about yourself and your flight, if you do not have an air ticket you will not be able to complete the form yet.
Only from two days before your arrival in Spain, the form can be completed with the required information. You will be granted a QR code and once you are at the airport you can use it, either on your cell phone or printed, to complete the health control process and continue with your trip.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
All travelers entering Spain, regardless of their nationality, age or any other consideration, must carry their Spain Health Control Form (SpTH App). It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Spain. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Each person must have their QR Code, this is personal and non-transferable.
You can apply anytime, but the Form will be sent to you 2 days before your arrival in Spain, since the health questions are available when there are 48 hours left for your arrival.
At the airport, you must show the QR Code that we will bring you, in order to pass the health check established by the Spanish Health Authorities (SpTH App).
It is highly recommended that you keep your Form and the associated QR Code with you either as a soft copy (smartphone, tablet, etc.) or as a hard copy in case of any failure in the system.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Spanish authorities are granting entry to Spain to the following travelers:
For those travelers whose country of departure is one of the following:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vatican City (Holy See).
For those travelers who meet one of the following conditions:
If you are an immediate family member of an EU Member State National.
If you are a student in an EU Member State programme.
If you are part of a diplomatic, consular, international organization or a military member.
If you are a high skilled worker of a company in Spain.
If you are a health personnel.
If you are a travel staff member.
If you are traveling to Spain for urgent needs/humanitarian reasons.
If you are returning via Spain to your country of residence.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
- What does the Spain ETIAS authorization entail for Citizens of Barbados?
- What is the process to obtain a Spain ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- Easy and Painless Way to Get a Spain Visa Extension
- How is the Spain Health Control Form Process?
- Who Must Fill Out Spain’s Health Control Form During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Ireland Enter Spain During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Spain During Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of France Can Enter Spain During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Italy Enter Spain During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of Germany Enter Spain During Coronavirus?
- What countries can enter Spain during COVID-19?
- This is what you need to get the Spain 14 day quarantine requirement
- What is the Spain ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Canada?
- What does the Spain ETIAS authorization look like for Citizens of Brunei?
- What is the process to get myself a Spain ETIAS authorization as a Citizen of Brazil?
- What is the Spain ETIAS authorization process for Citizens of The Bahamas?
- What is the best way to get the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Australia?
- How do I get a Spain ETIAS authorization as a Citizen of Argentina?
- What’s the procedure for the Spain ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda?
- What is the process to get the Spain ETIAS authorization for Citizens of Albania?
- Does the Spain ETIAS offer different entries?
- Crucial Details about the Spain ETIAS Validity
- Travel Worry-free and make use of the low prices of Spain ETIAS cost
- What should you know about the Spain ETIAS Requirements?
- Essential Details on the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Vanuatu
- Important Facts about the Spain ETIAS for citizens of Uruguay
- How to attain the Spain ETIAS for citizens of the United States of America?
- Can the Citizens of the United Arab Emirates apply for the Spain ETIAS?
- What is the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Ukraine?
- Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Tuvalu
- How to obtain the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago?
- Learn more about the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Tonga
- What is the Spain ETIAS application for Citizens of Peru?
- Learn more about Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Paraguay
- Read about the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Panama
- Can Citizens of Palau apply for Spain ETIAS?
- Requirements for Citizens of Macedonia applying for Spain ETIAS
- What is the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Nicaragua?
- Explore the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of New Zealand
- Find out more about the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Nauru
- Check the Spain ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Montenegro
- How to attain the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Timor?
- What is the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Taiwan?
- How can I get the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of South Korea?
- Learn more about the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Solomon Islands
- What is Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Singapore?
- Read about the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Seychelles
- Can Citizens of Serbia apply for Spain ETIAS?
- Learn more about Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Samoa
- What is the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Vincent?
- Explore the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Saint Lucia
- Spain ETIAS requirements for Citizens of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Can Citizens of Moldova apply for Spain ETIAS?
- What is the Spain ETIAS application for Citizens of Micronesia?
- Learn more about Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Mexico
- Read about the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of Mauritius
- Explore the Spain ETIAS for Citizens of the Marshall Islands
- Easy application process of the Spain ETIAS for citizens of Malaysia
- Practical tips about the Spain ETIAS for citizens of Macao
- Essential Spain ETIAS requirements for citizens of Kiribati
- Easy way to get the Spain ETIAS for citizens of Japan
- How to get the Spain ETIAS for citizens of Israel
- How to get the Spain ETIAS for citizens of Hong Kong
- Useful tips about the Spain ETIAS for citizens of Honduras
- How to get the Spain ETIAS for citizens of Guatemala
- Tips on the Spain ETIAS process for citizens of Grenada
- Essential information about the Spain ETIAS process for citizens of Georgia
- Spain ETIAS application steps for citizens of El Salvador
- Application process of the Spain ETIAS for citizens of Dominica
- Main notes about the Spain ETIAS for citizens of Costa Rica
- Basic Spain ETIAS requirements for citizens of Colombia
- Spain ETIAS application steps for citizens of Chile
- Can I travel to Spain right now? (COVID Restrictions in 2020)
- UEFA Euro 2020 Bilbao - Spain Visa
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.