How can I apply online?
You can use the services of iVisa. Thousands of people already have, and they are more than satisfied with the results. You can apply from home no matter the hour, you just need to provide some information and documents, and your visa can be ready in as little as 24 hours. The requirements are not difficult to meet either. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, and the document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from your date of arrival in Uganda.
- Copy of your passport’s information page
- A passport-sized photo – taken in the last 6 months
- Vaccination certificate for Yellow fever – if you are not immunized against Yellow fever, you will be subjected to vaccination when you arrive in Uganda. Some quarantine measures may be taken as well.
There are three types of visa, and while the requirements above are enough for a Uganda Tourist Visa, for a Transit visa you also need a letter in which you write the reason for the transit and the country of destination. The third type of visa is the East Africa visa, and for that, you need an itinerary and a return flight ticket as well.
As for the application form, you should spend only 15 minutes completing it, and if you need some help, iVisa has an excellent support service that can answer your questions 24/7. There are three steps you need to complete. The first one requires you to fill in your personal information and some details about your trip. At this point, you must also select a visa type and a processing time, both of which determine the cost of your Uganda e-visa. iVisa gives your three options when it comes to processing time so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs and budget. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application form is processed within 4 business days, and the price is $86.30.
- Rush processing – your visa will be ready within 2 business days, and you need to pay $116.30
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you have. It costs you $151.30, and your visa application is processed within just 1 business day.
The visa type will affect the cost only if you go for an East Africa visa because the other two have the same fees, and they are listed above. The East Africa visa costs $148, $178, and $213 respectively.
The second step consists of payment and revision. iVisa gives you multiple options when you have to pay. You can use a credit/debit card, a Paypal account, Alipay, or WeChat. As for the revision, it is essential that all the info you provide is 100% accurate. Corrections are not possible after the application reaches processing.
The last step will ask you to upload some additional documents, and they can differ from case to case. However, iVisa will let you know exactly what you are required to upload. After you are done, just submit your application and wait for your visa to arrive via e-mail in PDF format. While you cannot get a Uganda visa in London, you have the option to fill in an online application form and get your visa as fast as possible. iVisa will do its best to offer you the best possible experience.