Learn More: Health Declaration
Due to recent measures taken by governments to tackle Covid-19, visitors will be required to present Health Declarations, Medical Declarations, or Self-Declarations Health Form for entry Uganda. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed these required documents for you to travel safely.
It DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter the country. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you contact your local embassy.
Required Documents to Apply
Only complete this form if you are planning to travel within the next 3 months. Requests to travel outside of 3 months will not be considered. Check the website regularly as travel restrictions are subject to change.
All foreign travelers to Uganda who are aged 4 years and older must have proof of a negative result for COVID-19 PCR test issued no more than 120 hours prior to departure.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Uganda is a landlocked country in the Eastern part of Central Africa. It is bordered by Kenya to its east, South Sudan to its north, Congo to its west, Tanzania to its south, and Rwanda to its south-west. The official languages of the country include Swahili and English. Uganda is a place that is thriving with beautiful topography and exotic wildlife. It is so stunning that it was called by Sir Winston Churchill the “pearl of Africa”. The weather of Uganda is mostly sunny all the year-round but it is unpredictable and can shine and pour within minutes of passing. It is no lie that the smiles of the people of Uganda are as warm as their sun. They are known to be the friendliest people in the world who will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Uganda is also one of the most affordable holiday destinations that you can visit. The country is blessed in its natural landscape, it features a diverse range of exquisite topography.
The snow-covered mountain tops of the Rwenzori mountains have been declared as one of the best hiking destinations in the world by National Geographic. Mountain Elgon features the largest volcanic caldera in the world, Lake Victoria which is the largest lake in Africa, the classic River Nile which is the second-longest river in the world and draws its water from Lake Victoria. For the most part, you will get to see the nature of Uganda which is unspoiled, raw, and untouched by human civilization. Uganda is made up of several tribes which come together in unity to celebrate and cultural festivity that takes place in the country. These ethnic groups have their own cultures and languages but always find a way of assimilating and sharing their culture with their neighbors.
The food in Uganda is as rich as the culture, every tribe has its own staple meals. The Ugandans do not have a fixed time to eat, they eat whenever they want to. Perhaps their famous food is Rolex which might confuse most people who might think of the watch, but to them, it is an omelet which is rolled with a chapati with onions and tomatoes. There are also several adventure sports that you can opt for if you love high adrenaline activities. Jinja is called East Africa’s capital of adventure sports. Home to the source of the great River Nile, you can enjoy a host of water sports here which include kayaking, canoeing, and white water rafting. Bungee jumping, quad biking, and horse riding are also available and are great alternative options for those who are not into water sports. Jinja undoubtedly offers the best rapids in all of Africa. Lake Bunyonyi which literally translates to the “lake of small birds'' is located in southwestern Uganda and is the second deepest freshwater lake in Africa. The view is stunning and will make you feel as if you are up in the clouds. There are a total of 29 islands in the lake and it is heaven for bird lovers.
Uganda is home to the Big Five which include the lion, rhino, leopard, buffalo, and elephant along with a host of other species of animals. Some unique species include the Nile crocodile and the tree-climbing lion. Uganda is on every bird watchers list as it boasts of over 1000 different species of birdlife both common and rare. Some of the rarest include the shoebill, the great blue turaco, Shelley’s Crimsonwing, and several others. Uganda’s wetlands and savannahs make it a suitable location to host such a diverse range of wildlife. Apart from this, it is also home to the mountain gorillas which are an endangered species. It has the highest population of mountain gorillas. They are found in the Virunga Massif which is shared by Uganda, Rwanda, and the Democratic Republic of Congo. In Uganda, you can find these gentle animals in Mgahinga National Park and the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park. While you are in Uganda, another thing you will find yourself wanting to do is dance. Ugandan music is so good that it can instantly invoke people and urges them to dance and tap their feet.
To visit, you will have to get some of the essential documents straight. You obviously will need to know how to apply for the documents required and what are the essential documents required, all of this information is available on the website of iVisa.com. Recently the Ugandan government has launched a new document which is known as the Uganda Health Declaration form. This is a mandatory form required by every visitor which states that those entering the country will abide by the rules and regulations that have been laid down by the government and will participate in following the standard health protocols during the ongoing pandemic so that they can control the harmful spread of the virus. You must not confuse this document with the visa. You must produce both this online declaration form and the visa while visiting the country.
You can finish this process easily while you are at home and you don’t even have to move a bit. All you have to do is read all the information on the website of iVisa.com and follow the step-by-step process and apply for all related documents. Whatever queries you may have will be taken by our customer support team who are available at your beck and call and will be there to solve any queries that you may have regarding this process. The safety of your personal information is guaranteed so you need not worry about it, we take a lot of care of your documents and keep them confidential. You can also read reviews from our clients which are available on our website. We are extremely loyal and sincere and are always there to help you. For more information regarding this matter, you can head over to iVisa.com. We wish you a safe and happy trip.
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Uganda?
- WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON UGANDA VISA PROBLEMS?
- Uganda Visa Policy
- How to Apply for Uganda Visa Extension
- Can I still get a Uganda Visa On Arrival?
- Uganda Visa for Russian Fed. Citizens | East African Visa
- How to apply for an Uganda Visa
- Uganda Visa processing time - How long does it take to get?
- Uganda visa for Canadian citizens
- Can I get a visa in Kampala, Uganda?
- How to get a Uganda visa at an embassy
- How to get a Uganda visa?
- How to obtain a Uganda visa
- Special circumstances for the citizens of Uganda visa-free countries
- Everything you need to know about the Uganda visa application
- Can I get a Uganda Visa online?
- Can I still get a Uganda visa at the airport?
- Uganda visa for Australian citizens
- HOW TO GET A UGANDA E-VISA FOR US CITIZENS?
- HOW TO GET A UGANDA E-VISA?
- Uganda visa requirements for Indian citizens
- UGANDA VISA FOR CAMEROON CITIZENS AND THE EAST AFRICAN VISA
- Uganda visa for the citizens of Ireland
- HOW TO GET A UGANDA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- Where can I get a Uganda visa in New York?
- UGANDA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- UGANDA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIAN CITIZENS
- How to obtain a Uganda visa in Nigeria?
- Where can I get a Uganda visa in London?
- Uganda Visas for Albanian Citizens and The East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visas for Algerian Citizens and The East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Armenian Citizens and East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Austrian Citizenship and East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Azerbaijan Citizens and the East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Bahraini Citizens and East Africa Visa Application
- Uganda Visa for Brazilian Citizens and East Africa Visa Application
- Uganda Visa for Cambodian Citizens and the East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Saudi Arabia Citizens | East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Japanese Citizens and the East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Croatians and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Estonians and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for French Citizens and the East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Italian Citizens and the East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Indian citizens
- Is a Uganda visa on arrival for Indians available?
- UGANDA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF PAKISTAN
- Uganda Visa for Citizens of Ethiopia and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Citizens of Kazakhstan and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Citizens of Kiribati and the East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Citizens of Kosovo and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Citizens of North Korea and East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Citizens of the Democratic Republic of Congo and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Citizens of the Dominican Republic and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Citizens of Denmark and the East African Visa
- Uganda visa types
- CAN I STILL GET A UGANDA VISA AT THE ENTEBBE AIPORT?
- CAN AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS GET A UGANDA VISA ON ARRIVAL?
- UGANDA VISA COST
- Uganda Visa for Vietnam Citizens | East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for South Korean Citizens and the East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Niger Citizens and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for New Zealand Citizens and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Namibian Citizens and the East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Myanmar Citizens and the East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Mali Citizens and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Congo Citizens and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Colombia Citizens and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Citizens of Finland and the East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Cape Verde Citizens and the East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Benin Citizens and East Africa
- Uganda Visa: Burkina Faso Citizens and East Africa Visa Application
- Uganda E-Visa for Brunei Darussalam Citizens and East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Bolivian Citizens and the East Africa Visa Application
- Uganda Visa for Belgium Citizens and East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Belarus Citizens and East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa: Bangladesh Citizen Get East Africa Visa
- Uganda Visa for Argentina Citizens and East African Visa
- Uganda Visa for Andorra Citizens and East African Visa