How to Apply: Medical Declaration────
Complete our easy online application
Don't waste time in a queue or filling out forms on the plane or at the airport. We will do it for you
Some nationalities require a visa to enter this country. Check with your local embassy / consulate
Present your passport and the document we provide to save you time and hassle when entering destination
Learn More: Medical Declaration
Every traveler arriving to Vietnam from overseas is now required to fill out a Health Declaration Form. The paper version of the form is available at the airport or you can process yours electronically, via the Preventive Health Department website.
Still, some users find the application form difficult to complete before their arrival to Vietnam. If you are also having trouble with the Government’s website, iVisa has a solution. With our services, you'll complete your application process in only a couple of minutes.
Once your application is submitted and accepted, you will receive a QR Code which you will have to show at the immigration check point.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
This document is created as a preventive measure for all travelers arriving in Vietnam. The main reason is to stop the spread of the coronavirus in this country and to ensure that no more people become infected.
All nationalities must get this medical declaration, including Vietnam citizens who have visited other countries and are returning to Vietnam.
We offer three options for processing times with unique and affordable prices. These are the options:
- Standard - with USD 20.00 we process your document within 3 Business Days.
- Rush - for a price of USD 30.00 you are able to receive your Vietnam Medical Declaration in only 2 Business Days.
- Super Rush - with a total cost of USD 55.00 you can get your document in just 1 Business Day. If you are in a hurry and want your document as fast as possible, we recommend this option.
The Vietnam Medical Declaration can only be used once. Remember to present this certificate to the Medical Control Staff at the quarantine office in the Vietnam Airport.
We require the following to submit your application:
- Passport with at least 6-month validity.
- Credit/Debit card or PayPal account for payment: The payment method you choose must be made online.
We offer three processing alternatives for all applicants:
- Standard Processing: 3 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 1 Business Day
You can apply at any time. However, you should bear in mind that even if you apply one month before the day of your trip, we will keep your application on hold until at least three days before your arrival in Vietnam. This way, we will make sure that your Medical Declaration is as up-to-date as possible and you can get it in the required time frame.
No. The Vietnam Medical Declaration does not guarantee entry to the country. It is up to the country’s customs authorities to allow entry to a visitor after procedure checking upon arrival.
IMPORTANT: This document does not replace a visa, but is an additional requirement that the Government of Vietnam is soliciting for all visitors entering this country. If your nationality requires a visa application, you should take into consideration that the Medical Declaration must also be obtained.
The documents you must present upon arrival at the airport in Vietnam will depend on two points that we present below:
- For Foreigners: QR Code of the Vietnam Medical Declaration. Approval visa, in case your nationality requires one. There are nationalities that require a visa to enter, if that is the case, you must also present this document in order to enter.
- For Vietnam citizens: QR Code of the Vietnam Medical Declaration.
It must be valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of arrival.
For more information about the visas we offer for travel to Vietnam, the requirements to be taken into account before departure and the documents to be submitted to apply, you can visit our iVisa website or contact us via online chat.
Please find here a sample of a Vietnam Medical Declaration:
Vietnam, a country known for several events that took place in the past, is now a historic country with many places to visit and people to meet. As you know, the capital of this country is Hanoi, but has it always been like that? No, previously there were two Vietnamese: South Vietnam with its capital Hanoi and North Vietnam with its capital Ho Chi Minh. Now, there is only one capital that unites these two parts and is unified by the same people: the Vietnamese. The Vietnamese citizens have many peculiar characteristics that make them look unique, one of them is the brotherhood they have with each other, the importance they give to their family and the protection they give to their own people. Nevertheless, you should also know that if you come across one of them, you should be very respectful and not let yourself be carried away by everything they tell you, because they can even take advantage of you and get some money out of you. In the street markets that Vietnam counts on in quantity, you can find everything and for everyone, however, prices vary a lot, since, the sellers will always seek to benefit from the product they are selling. So, don't be fooled and always keep in mind to haggle with them in order to arrive at a fair price that benefits both of you. If you disagree with something they say, be as respectful as possible, be grateful and leave the place. Don't get defensive because they can react in an aggressive way too.
As mentioned before, there are two very eye-catching and yet different places: Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. It's funny to think that even though the capital of Vietnam is Hanoi, the city that's more populated and bigger, is Ho Chi Minh. If you go to Hanoi, you will find many quiet places and a huge desert with incredible beaches to spend the day or stay up to two nights to appreciate and enjoy a memorable view. One of the best known and recommended by many is Halong Bay, considered a cultural heritage site by UNESCO, which has a large number of islets. The experience is unique and if you want to plan a trip to this place, you can arrive by bus or boat. If you go by bus, it is preferable that you buy the ticket at the bus station itself and not at the hotel (where you are staying) or on a tour. In Vietnam is very common that the tourist agencies and hotels, offer you a guided tour for very cheap prices, however, keep in mind that the vast majority of these agencies end up taking advantage of tourists making them spend more than they indicated at the beginning of buying the service. This is why we recommend that you save your money, make your own tour and immerse yourself in the adventure of knowing Vietnam! Don't be fooled by what people in Vietnam offer or say, because you will only lose out.
On the other hand, we have Hon Chi Minh City, where the most accelerated life prevails, with lots of traffic, nightlife, motorcycles in quantity, people everywhere and numerous commerce. One of the most notable businesses that Vietnam offers is a traditional food. What characterizes their food is the balance they achieve so that everything you eat is balanced and healthy. For the Vietnamese, the essential ingredient that should never be missing from a meal is rice. For some of us foreigners, this may seem a little strange, but for them, this cereal is indispensable for any dish they prepare. So don't be surprised if you go to a restaurant or market and are served a portion of rice as a side dish because in Vietnam it's very common. Another dish that's super familiar to a lot of people is the Pho. This hearty soup with a unique herbal aroma warms you up even on the coldest days. You can find this dish anywhere and at any time. To try it for the first time, you can go to the places that have more customers, because those are the ones that use the freshest ingredients.
If you can't speak Vietnamese, and you're afraid that no one will understand you, don't worry! In Vietnam, there are many people who also speak English and in some areas they also practice French. Don't let language be a barrier to getting to know other places in Southeast Asia. Always keep in mind that Vietnamese history and culture are very prominent and therefore you should be very respectful of the signs and posters you see in museums, temples, and parks. Don't forget to find out about the permits and/or visas you can obtain to enter that country, before planning your trip. Avoid long queues at airports and misunderstandings with immigration officials and inform yourself first. Don't let your trip to Vietnam drag on and start now!
- Vietnam Visa for New Zealand Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- Vietnamvisa.govt.vn Review
- HOW TO ENTER VIETNAM DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- VIETNAM eVISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- VIETNAM VISA FOR CITIZENS OF THE UK
- Vietnam visa for Emiratis
- VIETNAM-VISA.ORG REVIEW
- Vietnam Visa Announcement for US citizens
- VIETNAM VISA FOR AUSTRALIANS
- VIETNAM VISA FOR CHINESE PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Vietnam Visa for US Citizens (Americans)
- Vietnam visa for Argentineans
- Vietnam visa for Armenian
- Vietnam visa for Azerbaijans
- Vietnam visa for Bulgarians
- Vietnam visa for Burmese
- Vietnam visa for Colombians
- Vietnam visa for Cuba
- Vietnam visa for East Timorese
- Vietnam visa for Finns
- Vietnam visa for Greeks
- Vietnam visa for Italians
- Vietnam visa for Japanese
- Vietnam visa for Luxembourgers
- Vietnam visa for Mongolians
- Vietnam visa for Norwegian
- Vietnam visa for Panamanians
- Vietnam visa for Peruvians
- Vietnam visa for Polish
- Vietnam visa for Romanians
- Vietnam visa for Russians
- Vietnam visa for Slovakians
- Vietnam visa for South Koreans
- Vietnam visa for Spaniards
- Vietnam visa for Swedish
- Vietnam visa for Uruguayan
- Vietnam visa for Venezuelans
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of the Netherlands
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Austria
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Brazil
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Lithuania
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Myanmar
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Belgium
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of South Africa
- Vietnam eVisa for Ukrainians
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Portugal
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Israel
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Switzerland
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Mexico
- Vietnam Visa Pro Review
- VIETNAM VISA FOR FRENCH PASSPORT HOLDERS
- VIETNAM E-VISA COST
- VIETNAM VISA APPROVAL LETTER
- Vietnam Visa for Cruise Passengers
- Vietnam visa for German
- Vietnam visa for Hungarians
- Vietnam visa for Irish
- Vietnam visa for Kazakhstan citizens
- Vietnam visa for Belarusian
- Vietnam visa for Bruneians
- Vietnam visa for Czechs
- Vietnam visa for Danish citizens
- Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens
- Vietnam visa for Filipinos
- Vietnam Visa Corp Review
- Underwater Secrets Vietnam
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.