How to Apply: Medical Declaration────
Our application form is 100% digital and easy to fill-in, complete it and pay it with credit card or PayPal.
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time.
Present your Passport and the Health Declaration we provide when you arrive at the airport.
Learn More: Medical Declaration
Every traveler arriving to Vietnam from overseas is now required to fill out a Health Declaration Form. The paper version of the form is available at the airport or you can process yours electronically, via the Preventive Health Department website.
Still, some users find the application form difficult to complete before their arrival to Vietnam. If you are also having trouble with the Government’s website, iVisa has a solution. With our services, you'll complete your application process in only a couple of minutes.
Once your application is submitted and accepted, you will receive a QR Code which you will have to show at the immigration check point.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard - with USD 20.00 we process your document within 24 hours.
- Rush - for a price of USD 30.00 you are able to receive your Vietnam Medical Declaration in only 8 hours.
- Super Rush - with a total cost of USD 55.00 you can get your document in just 4 hours. If you are in a hurry and want your document as fast as possible, we recommend this option.
- Passport with at least 6-month validity.
- Credit/Debit card or PayPal account for payment: The payment method you choose must be made online.
- Standard Processing: 24 hours
- Rush Processing: 8 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 4 hours
No. The Vietnam Medical Declaration does not guarantee entry to the country. It is up to the country’s customs authorities to allow entry to a visitor after procedure checking upon arrival.
IMPORTANT: This document does not replace a visa, but is an additional requirement that the Government of Vietnam is soliciting for all visitors entering this country. If your nationality requires a visa application, you should take into consideration that the Medical Declaration must also be obtained.
- For Foreigners: QR Code of the Vietnam Medical Declaration. Approval visa, in case your nationality requires one. There are nationalities that require a visa to enter, if that is the case, you must also present this document in order to enter.
- For Vietnam citizens: QR Code of the Vietnam Medical Declaration.
Please find here a sample of a Vietnam Medical Declaration:
Vietnam, a country known for several events that took place in the past, is now a historic country with many places to visit and people to meet. As you know, the capital of this country is Hanoi, but has it always been like that? No, previously there were two Vietnamese: South Vietnam with its capital Hanoi and North Vietnam with its capital Ho Chi Minh. Now, there is only one capital that unites these two parts and is unified by the same people: the Vietnamese.
The Vietnamese citizens have many peculiar characteristics that make them look unique, one of them is the brotherhood they have with each other, the importance they give to their family, and the protection they give to their own people. Nevertheless, you should also know that if you come across one of them, you should be very respectful and not let yourself be carried away by everything they tell you, because they can even take advantage of you and get some money out of you. In the street markets that Vietnam counts on in quantity, you can find everything and for everyone, however, prices vary a lot, since, the sellers will always seek to benefit from the product they are selling. So, don't be fooled and always keep in mind to haggle with them in order to arrive at a fair price that benefits both of you. If you disagree with something they say, be as respectful as possible, be grateful, and leave the place. Don't get defensive because they can react in an aggressive way too.
As mentioned before, there are two very eye-catching and yet different places: Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. It's funny to think that even though the capital of Vietnam is Hanoi, the city that's more populated and bigger, is Ho Chi Minh. If you go to Hanoi, you will find many quiet places and a huge desert with incredible beaches to spend the day or stay up to two nights to appreciate and enjoy a memorable view. One of the best known and recommended by many is Halong Bay, considered a cultural heritage site by UNESCO, which has a large number of islets. The experience is unique and if you want to plan a trip to this place, you can arrive by bus or boat. If you go by bus, it is preferable that you buy the ticket at the bus station itself and not at the hotel (where you are staying) or on a tour. In Vietnam is very common that the tourist agencies and hotels, offer you a guided tour for very cheap prices, however, keep in mind that the vast majority of these agencies end up taking advantage of tourists making them spend more than they indicated at the beginning of buying the service. This is why we recommend that you save your money, make your own tour, and immerse yourself in the adventure of knowing Vietnam! Don't be fooled by what people in Vietnam offer or say because you will only lose out.
On the other hand, we have Hon Chi Minh City, where the most accelerated life prevails, with lots of traffic, nightlife, motorcycles in quantity, people everywhere, and numerous commerce. One of the most notable businesses that Vietnam offers is a traditional food. What characterizes their food is the balance they achieve so that everything you eat is balanced and healthy. For the Vietnamese, the essential ingredient that should never be missing from a meal is rice. For some of us foreigners, this may seem a little strange, but for them, this cereal is indispensable for any dish they prepare. So don't be surprised if you go to a restaurant or market and are served a portion of rice as a side dish because in Vietnam it's very common.
Another dish that's super familiar to a lot of people is the Pho. This hearty soup with a unique herbal aroma warms you up even on the coldest days. You can find this dish anywhere and at any time. To try it for the first time, you can go to the places that have more customers, because those are the ones that use the freshest ingredients.
If you can't speak Vietnamese, and you're afraid that no one will understand you, don't worry! In Vietnam, there are many people who also speak English and in some areas, they also practice French. Don't let language be a barrier to getting to know other places in Southeast Asia. Always keep in mind that Vietnamese history and culture are very prominent and therefore you should be very respectful of the signs and posters you see in museums, temples, and parks. Don't forget to find out about the permits, visas, and/or health declarations that you have to obtain to enter this country, before planning your trip. Avoid long queues at airports and misunderstandings with immigration officials and inform yourself first.
One of the documents you need to enter this country is the Vietnam Medical Declaration Form. A Vietnam Medical Declaration Form is a legally-binding document that states, in no uncertain terms, that the bearer is of sound and healthy body and does not show any indication of the presence of the COVID-19 virus or infection. The specific contents of the form may vary according to the port of entry but generally, the form contains stipulations that, aside from the absence of the virus, the bearer will also allow his person to be subject to precautions designed to ascertain the absence or presence of the virus.
COVID-19 is one of those rare viral respiratory diseases that are relayed from person to person very easily. It could easily infect much of the world’s population and kill about 10% of the infected. The Vietnam Medical Declaration Form pins the responsibility for the accuracy of the information within the form solely upon the bearer, also this document will assure that the traveler is COVID-19-free.
Don't let your trip to Vietnam drag on and start now!
- CAN I GET A VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION?
- VIETNAM 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- HOW TO ENTER VIETNAM DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Vietnam Visa for New Zealand Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- Vietnamvisa.govt.vn Review
- VIETNAM eVISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- VIETNAM VISA FOR CITIZENS OF THE UK
- Vietnam visa for Emiratis
- VIETNAM-VISA.ORG REVIEW
- Vietnam Visa Announcement for US citizens
- VIETNAM VISA FOR AUSTRALIANS
- VIETNAM VISA FOR CHINESE PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Vietnam Visa for US Citizens (Americans)
- Vietnam visa for Argentineans
- Vietnam visa for Armenian
- Vietnam visa for Azerbaijans
- Vietnam visa for Bulgarians
- Vietnam visa for Burmese
- Vietnam visa for Colombians
- Vietnam visa for Cuba
- Vietnam visa for East Timorese
- Vietnam visa for Finns
- Vietnam visa for Greeks
- Vietnam visa for Italians
- Vietnam visa for Japanese
- Vietnam visa for Luxembourgers
- Vietnam visa for Mongolians
- Vietnam visa for Norwegian
- Vietnam visa for Panamanians
- Vietnam visa for Peruvians
- Vietnam visa for Polish
- Vietnam visa for Romanians
- Vietnam visa for Russians
- Vietnam visa for Slovakians
- Vietnam visa for South Koreans
- Vietnam visa for Spaniards
- Vietnam visa for Swedish
- Vietnam visa for Uruguayan
- Vietnam visa for Venezuelans
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of the Netherlands
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Austria
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Brazil
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Lithuania
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Myanmar
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Belgium
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of South Africa
- Vietnam eVisa for Ukrainians
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Portugal
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Israel
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Switzerland
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Mexico
- Vietnam Visa Pro Review
- VIETNAM VISA FOR FRENCH PASSPORT HOLDERS
- VIETNAM E-VISA COST
- VIETNAM VISA APPROVAL LETTER
- Vietnam Visa for Cruise Passengers
- Vietnam visa for German
- Vietnam visa for Hungarians
- Vietnam visa for Irish
- Vietnam visa for Kazakhstan citizens
- Vietnam visa for Belarusian
- Vietnam visa for Bruneians
- Vietnam visa for Czechs
- Vietnam visa for Danish citizens
- Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens
- Vietnam visa for Filipinos
- Vietnam Visa Corp Review
- Underwater Secrets Vietnam
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.