Learn More: eVisa
In November 2017, the Egyptian government implemented a new e-Visa system that streamlines the application process and speeds up lines at border control.
The eVisa is an official electronic document that allows travelers who plan to visit the country for tourism or business purposes to obtain it more easily and quickly through an online process.
Fortunately, in iVisa, we provide an easy and simple online application process for those travelers who need an Egyptian eVisa. Just a couple of minutes of your time will be enough to fill out our online application form and receive your eVisa at the right moment.
Bear in mind that the eVisa is valid for 90 days after issued and it allows visitors to spend up to 30 days in Total in the country. Finally, don't forget that once your application is approved, you have to carry a printed copy of the document.
Required Documents to Apply
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Egypt e-Visas are issued for Single Entry or Multiple Entry to people whose nationalities require visas to enter the country.
Your Egypt e-Visa is valid for 90 days after issued. The maximum stay in Egypt is 30 days in Total.
Children apply for a visa via their parents' online account.
A visa is required prior to entry into the Arab Republic of Egypt.
If you exceed the duration stay on the e-Visa without holding a residency permit, you may be required to pay fines, be deported, or otherwise forbidden from future travel to Egypt.
The Egypt e-Visa is not required for visitors from the US, the EU, or the UK who are traveling to (and remaining in) Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Nuweiba, and Taba. So long as their trip stays under 15 days they can travel visa-free.
Applicants must hold an ordinary passport valid for at least six months beyond their date of arrival in Egypt.
It is recommended that you have at least one blank page in your passport for an entry/exit stamp.
After the application has been submitted and approved, the traveler needs to print and carry at least one copy of the visa.
You will need to present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Last Page of Passport (if applicable) Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
Standard Processing: 6 Business Days
Rush Processing:4 Business Days
Super Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
Citizens from the following countries are eligible for an e-Visa:
All European Union citizens (including the UK), Albania, Australia, Canada, Iceland, Japan, South Korea, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, The United States and Vatican City.
You will not need one if your transit time/layover will be less than 48 hours (you must show your onward flight ticket). Leaving the airport may be permitted but you will have to hand over your passport. You will need to inquire with your airline, as many offer short duration tours to their passengers with transit times/layovers between 6 and 48 hours.
If your transit time is less than 6 hours, you may leave the transit area, but not the airport.
The above DOES NOT apply to nationals of Iran (who always require a transit visa), Afghanistan, Lebanon, Palestine, and the Philippines, who must remain in the transit area at all times.
- Passport valid for at least six months after the arrival date.
- e-Visa printout.
- Travel itinerary.
- Supporting letter, e.g. letter from company or invitation letter for business/family visits.
- Hotel bookings/details about places you plan to visit if you’re going as a tourist.
Single entry only allows you to enter Egypt once, for a maximum duration of 90 days after issued
Multiple entries give you 2 entries within the visa validity period of 90 days after issued, with each stay being no more than 30 days Per Entry.
For example, you can enter Egypt and leave after 15 days, come back and stay for another 20 days, etc...as long as each stay doesn't exceed 30 days Per Entry, and all entries occur within 90 days after issued.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Egypt Visa for Swedish Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Spanish Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Macedonian Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Lithuanian Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Japanese Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Greek Citizens
- Egypt e-Visa Price, Fees, and Costs
- Egypt Visa for Croatian Citizens
- Egypt Visa Application Form
- Egypt Visa on arrival vs. e-Visa
- Ways of Getting an Egypt Visa Extension for Travelers
- Learn more about the Egypt 14 day quarantine requirement
- Egypt Visa for French Citizens
- Egypt Visa for UK Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Dutch Citizens
- EGYPT VISA FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- Egypt Visa for Australian Citizens
- Egypt Visa for US Citizens
- EGYPT VISA FOR NORWEGIAN CITIZENS
- EGYPT VISA FOR SERBIAN CITIZENS
- Egypt Visa for Russian Citizens
- EGYPT VISA FOR ROMANIAN CITIZEN
- EGYPT VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- EGYPT VISA FOR MONTENEGRIN CITIZENS
- EGYPT VISA FOR MALTESE CITIZENS
- EGYPT VISA FOR LATVIAN CITIZENS
- EGYPT VISA FOR ITALIAN CITIZENS
- EGYPT VISA FOR HUNGARIAN CITIZENS
- EGYPT VISA FOR CZECH CITIZENS
- Egypt Visa for Austrian Citizens
- EGYPT VISA FOR ALBANIAN CITIZENS
- EGYPT VISA FOR UKRAINIAN CITIZENS
- Egypt Visa for the citizens of Moldova
- EGYPT VISA FOR SWISS CITIZENS
- EGYPT VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- Egypt Visa for Irish Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Bulgarian Citizens
- EGYPT VISA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS
- Egypt Visa for Korean Citizens
- EGYPT VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEW ZEALAND
- Egypt Visa for Estonian Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Finnish Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Icelandic Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Moldovian Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Monegasque Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Polish Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Slovakian Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Slovenian Citizens
- Egypt visa for Luxembourgers
- Egypt visa for Monacan
- Egypt Visa for Cypriot Citizens
- Egypt Visa for Belgian Citizens
- EGYPT VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.