Learn More: Medical eVisa
Medical travelers from more than 160 countries can apply for an Indian Medical e-Visa. Travelers who use the Medical e-Visa program apply, pay a fee online and receive their electronic visa online all before traveling to India. Unlike the Tourist and Business e-Visas, medical travelers can enter the country up to Triple Entry with the e-Visa.
In addition to the Medical e-VIsa travelers also have the opportunity to add the India Self Declaration Form while applying.
WHO CAN ENTER INDIA WITH THESE DOCUMENTS?
More than 160 nations can apply for a Medical e-Visa and get the India Self Declaration Form as well. To verify if you’re eligible for that, we recommend you use our visa checker on our homepage. Get started here.
OBTAIN THE INDIA MEDICAL EVISA AND THE INDIA SELF DECLARATION FORM
To obtain the India Medical eVisa and the Self Declaration, you’ll have to provide information about your flight, health condition, and intended stay in the country. You must adhere to the country’s health protocols as well.
Visit our application page to fill in the application form for both documents.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you apply, if you have added the India Self Declaration Form, we will send it to your email before your trip. Make sure you have both documents ready to show to the immigration authorities upon arrival. Start the application now.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for India.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction is needed to verify payment. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. Only one image is needed per order. (if applicable)
The Indian Medical e-Visa allows for Triple Entry
The Indian Medical e-Visa is valid for 60 days after arrival. You can enter India on any date within this period.
The visa holder can stay in the territory of the country for no more than 60 days in Total.
The applicant should carry a copy of the Indian visa along with him/her at the time of travel.
The Indian Medical e-Visa is valid for entry through 26 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai). However, travelers can exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
The Indian Medical e-Visa is non-extendable.
Your passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India, and two blank pages.
Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries must carry a yellow fever vaccination card at the time of arrival in India, otherwise they may be quarantined for 6 days upon arrival in India. See Yellow Fever countries here
Applicants must arrive using the same passport with which they used when applying for the Medical e-Visa.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours
- COVID test on arrival: Travelers from the UK, Brazil, South Africa, Bangladesh, Botswana, China, Mauritius, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Europe and Middle East must undergo a PCR test on arrival.
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days self-monitoring
- Quarantine requirements for all arrivals from UK, Brazil, South Africa: Mandatory home quarantine for 7 days with PCR on day 7
The cost will vary depending on the processing speed. The faster you want to have it, the more you have to pay. These are your options:
- Standard Processing: 5 days - USD 147.50.
- Rush Processing: 3 days - USD 147.50.
- Super Rush Processing: 2 days - USD 147.50.
Note: The prices mentioned above are the cost of the India Medical e-Visa. If you want to add India Self Declaration Form, you just need to add the amount of USD 9.95 to each processing time.
We require the following to submit your application for both documents:
- Hospital Letter
- Applicant Photo
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
- Negative Pre-Departure PCR COVID-19 Test Result
- Selfie holding the physical credit card used for the transaction. Only the last 4 digits of the credit card must be visible in the picture. (if applicable)
- India COVID Entry Restrictions
- India COVID Travel Rules
- Self Declaration Form for Air India passengers
- How Can Citizens of France Enter India During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter India During Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of the United Kingdom enter India during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Germany enter India during coronavirus?
- INDIA 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- India visa for Japanese
- India visa for Cuban
- India visa for Cypriot
- India visa for Hungarian
- India visa for Palestinian
- India visa for Myanmar citizen
- India visa for Ghanaians
- India visa for Filipino
- India Visa for U.S. Citizens Americans
- How Citizens of Bangladesh Can Enter India During Coronavirus
- India Vaccination Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to India?
- India Travel Advice: Paid quarantine exemption with COVID-19 or RTPCR test
- India visa for Vietnamese
- India visa for Uzbekistan citizens
- India visa for Thai
- INDIA VISA FOR SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- India visa for Omani
- OCI Card Documents
- India e-Emergency X-Misc Visa Processing Time
- India e-Emergency X-Misc Visa Duration
- India e-Emergency X-Misc Visa application
- India e-Emergency X-Misc Visa Cost
- India e-Emergency X-Misc Visa Requirements
- How Afghan Citizens Can Enter India with the e-Emergency X-Misc Visa
- India visa policy
- Indian business visa for UK citizens - requirements and cost
- India business visa checklist
- India business visa fees and costs
- India business visa processing time and duration
- Indian business visa for Singapore citizens
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Business visa for US citizens
- Check the COVID-19 Travel Rules in India
- PCR Testing Mumbai, India: Learn More
- PCR Testing in Delhi, India
- INDIA VISA FOR IRISH
- India visa for Czechs
- Is India a Safe Country to travel for Spaniards?
- OCI Card Processing Time: Getting Your Visa to India
- India Medical Visa Requirements
- How to apply for the Indian Medical Visa
- Indian Medical Visa Processing Time
- Indian Medical Visa Price
- Indian Medical Visa Duration
- UPDATE ON HOW TO GET YOUR INDIA VISA ONLINE
- Is the OCI card an Indian Visa?
- Can My Spouse and Children Also Get an OCI Card?
- OCI Card Benefits and Drawbacks
- Can I Process My OCI Card Overseas?
- Can I Work With an OCI Card?
- Eligibility For an OCI Card
- OCI Card Application Process, Timeline
- OCI Card Benefits
- OCI Card Checklist
- OCI Card Documents For a Newborn in The USA
- What Documents Must I Submit To Get an OCI Card?
- OCI Card Fees
- Can I get a refund if my OCI card application is denied?
- OCI Card or US Citizens
- OCI Card New Passport
- OCI Card Renewal
- OCI card Renewal Fees
- OCI Card Requirements
- OCI card tracking, status
- OCI card validity
- OCI card validity for minors
- PIO to OCI card
- How many photos for the OCI card?
- OCI card photo requirements
- Photo for the OCI card
- Can an OCI cardholder be granted Indian Citizenship?
- India Embassy Registration
- India visa for Jamaican
- India visa for Liberians
- India visa for Taiwanese
- India Visa for Malaysians
- India Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- INDIA VISA FOR AUSTRIAN CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR MACEDONIAN
- India visa for Bulgarian
- India visa for Chinese
- India visa for Armenian
- India visa for Nicaraguans
- India visa for Bolivian
- INDIA VISA FOR RUSSIANS
- India visa for Zimbabweans
- India visa for Saint Lucian
- India visa for Hongkongers
- India visa for Moldovan citizens
- INDIA VISA FOR NORWEGIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR MEXICAN
- INDIA VISA FOR HONDURAN
- India visa for Rwandan
- India visa for Colombian
- India visa for Palauan
- INDIA VISA FOR THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- INDIA VISA FOR PERUVIANS
- INDIA VISA FOR BELGIANS
- India visa for Salvadorans
- India visa for Malawian
- India visa for Bruneian
- India visa for Niuean
- INDIA VISA FOR TRINIDADIAN
- India visa for Paraguay
- India visa for Albanian
- India visa for Guyanese citizens
- India visa for Georgian citizens
- India visa for Chilean
- India visa for Ecuadorians
- India visa for Serbian citizens
- Is it safe for Americans to visit India nowadays?
- Is India a safe destination for British?
- What the Irish should know to be safe before going to India?
- How safe is India for Canadians?
- Is India a safe destination for Australians?
- What happens if I overstay my Indian Visa
- INDIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- India eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW CAN I ACQUIRE AN INDIA VISA EXTENSION?
- Is it safe for New Zealanders to travel to India?
- INDIA VISA FOR CAMBODIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR HAITIAN CITIZEN
- INDIA VISA FOR CANADIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- India Visa for the citizens of Kenya
- INDIA VISA FOR CROATIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR ROMANIAN CITIZENS
- India visa for Costa Ricans
- INDIA ELECTRONIC VISA CHANGES
- LOST OCI CARD OR LOST OCI BOOKLET?
- INDIA VISA FOR ISRAELI
- India Comes Alive when Monsoon Season Arrives
- India visa for Indonesian
- INDIA VISA FOR SWEDISH CITIZEN
- India visa for Dutch nationals
- INDIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FRANCE
- INDIA VISA FOR GUATEMALAN CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR ARGENTINE
- INDIA VISA FOR GUINEA
- INDIA VISA FOR NAMIBIA
- INDIA VISA FOR JORDANIAN
- India visa for Latvians
- India visa for Lithuanians
- INDIA VISA FOR MALTESE
- India visa for New Zealander
- INDIA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- India visa for Sri Lankan citizens
- India visa for Swiss nationals
- India Visa for the citizens of Germany
- India Visa for the citizens of Iran
- India Visa for the citizens of Qatar
- INDIA VISA FOR AZERBAIJANI
- INDIA VISA FOR BRAZILIAN CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR FIJI CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR GREEK CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR ITALIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR VENEZUELANS
- India visa for Ukrainian citizens
- India business visa for Australian citizens
- Save time when landing at Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
- India Opens 8 New Biometric Facilities