As you know, traveling to Japan requires meeting new travel measures implemented by the government. That’s why you may wonder how citizens of Taiwan can enter Japan during coronavirus. One of the new requisites to visit Japan is filling out the Japan Health Declaration. Luckily, you can easily get your document with iVisa.com because our experts will help you obtain your document.
What should I do to get the Japan Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
You won’t have to worry about tedious paperwork because iVisa.com prepared a simple way to process your document. Remember that filling out the Japan Health Declaration is how citizens of Taiwan can enter Japan during coronavirus.
- First of all, you will have to complete your application form here and complete the required fields as indicated. Once you finish, select the processing time for your document.
- Secondly, pay for the service.
- Thirdly, upload the required documents (such as your scanned passport), and finally submit your request.
Why should I apply in advance?
There is a long list of reasons why you should apply in advance. Even if you are still preparing everything for your trip, you will have your document beforehand because our team will prepare it for you. It means that you won’t have to spend hours completing it on your own.
Find out more about how citizens of Taiwan can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you explain to me how citizens of Taiwan can enter Japan during coronavirus?
It is pretty simple to know how citizens of Taiwan can enter Japan during coronavirus. Take into account the following list before visiting Japan:
- If you are traveling from Taiwan, you will have to present a negative result from the COVID-19 PCR Test issued three days prior to your trip.
- You will have to complete the Japan Health Declaration before your trip and present it to immigration authorities during your arrival.
- All Taiwanese entering Japan from Taiwan will have to wear a mask in public places to prevent any possible infection.
You can get the Japan Health Declaration from our experts if you decide to apply right now. You won’t have to go through tedious paperwork because we will take care of it.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Japan?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: All travelers will be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Japan?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days
- Quarantine testing: Day 10 PCR or antigen for fully vaccinated travelers to end quarantine early
- Please note: Unvaccinated travelers arriving from certain areas may be required to stay in a government-designated location for the first 3-6 days of their quarantine period. Fully vaccinated travelers will be exempt from this quarantine measure.
What information do I need to provide for the service?
Once you understand how citizens of Taiwan can enter Japan during coronavirus and decide to apply for the Japan Health Declaration, you will have to share the following information with us:
- Give us details about yourself, your trip, and your health status. It is essential that you provide us your email address because we will send the Japan Health Declaration there.
- Don’t forget to scan your passport and attach it in the process.
- Choose any of your debit/credit cards or Paypal account to pay for the service.
What are the processing times for the Japan Health Declaration?
There are three alternatives to get your document based on how quickly you want to receive it. The price will depend on the option you choose.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Why should I trust iVisa.com?
You have plenty of reasons why you should choose iVisa.com. One of them is that you will receive documents from experts who will review your request and prepare the Japan Health Declaration. Besides, your data will be protected by our platform, so there will be no leaks to third parties.
How can I find out more about how citizens of Taiwan can enter Japan during coronavirus?
If you want more information about how citizens of Taiwan can enter Japan during coronavirus, you can contact our customer service team whenever you need it. You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer.
Japan is a wonderful and influential country that has marked the history of the Asian continent for a long time. However, it has become the perfect destination for any tourist interested in enjoying a new and life-changing adventure in recent decades. If you consider visiting Japan, you must know about these two places that we will be mentioning to start your trip right now. Don't forget that you will have to learn a little Japanese to converse with the locals.
The best place to get to know the Japanese culture is in the small towns and particular areas far away from the Tokyo metropolitan area. One such town is Nikko. Here, Japanese culture and tradition are still preserved in the face of the growing modernization wave sweeping the country. Its traditional buildings and many of its ancestral traditions are still preserved in the streets of the place. Your experience will be unique if you travel directly there.
Start organizing your trip now and start your adventure with the help of iVisa.com.