Like most nationalities in the world, the citizens of Venezuela can avoid a trip to the embassy when traveling to Kenya for tourism purposes. Since as a Venezuelan national you are eligible for an electronic visa, you are given the possibility to apply online for a Kenya visa. With iVisa, the travel document can be in your possession in just a matter of hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Venezuela – the requirements
The requirements for a Kenya visa for the citizens of Venezuela are the same as for everyone else. However, you will see the list and notice that there is nothing on it challenging to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Venezuela – the online application form
After you gather everything you need, you can move forward with the process and fill in the application form. You should not find this task difficult, but if you need some help or have some questions, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal day and night at no charge.
The application form you have to go through is broken down into three steps. The first one wants you to insert your personal information, passport info, and travel details, but it also asks that you choose a processing time for your application. Your choice, however, determines the cost of your Kenya visa. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form so that the provided information is 100% correct, while the third step asks you to upload the documents that support your application. When that is over, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
What is important to understand from all this is that the citizens of Venezuela have easy access to a Kenya visa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to travel to Kenya only once. After you arrive, you are allowed to stay for up to 3 months.