Learn More: eNTRI Visa
In March 2017, the Government of Malaysia introduced the Electronic Travel Registration & Information (eNTRI) facility, which allows citizens from India to visit Malaysia for up to 15 days in Total. Applicants will receive their visas via email, after filling the application form with the necessary information and once the online payment is completed. The document must be presented upon arrival in Malaysia.
The major advantage of the eNTRI visa is that travelers can receive the document in just one hour if they select super rush processing. This is because the eNTRI visa does not require a travel review by the Malaysian government and is issued automatically if you meet the visa requirements.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport with at least 6-month validity
Credit/debit card or PayPal account for payment
Recent passport-sized photo
Digital copy of passport bio page
Return flight ticket with E-Ticket number
Hotel reservation or invitation letter from your host
Birth certificate for minors (if applicable)
Work or residence permit if living abroad.
The eNTRI visa is only available to Indian nationals.
eNTRI visa must be obtained at least 48 hours prior to departure.
The Malaysia eNTRI allows stays for a maximum of 15 days in Total.
The eNTRI visa is valid only for one single entry (you need to re-apply each time you want to visit Malaysia).
A proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
Each traveler’s passport must be valid for at least six months from the planned date of entry.
You are only allowed to apply for the eNTRI visa once every 3 months.
Indian nationals residing in India must have a round-trip ticket to India. The flight can be direct or via Singapore, Thailand, or Brunei only.
Indian nationals living outside of India need a roundtrip ticket to their country of residence AND a valid working or residence permit from their country of residence.
Travelers are ONLY permitted to enter and exit Malaysia via 9 airports: Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Penang International Airport, Langkawi International Airport, Melaka International Airport, Senai International Airport, Kuching International Airport, Miri International Airport, Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Labuan International Airport and 6 land-ports: Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Padang Besar Checkpoint, Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint.
The following documents are required to be presented upon arrival at Malaysia’s Entry checkpoints:
Confirmed Tickets coming in and leaving Malaysia
Sufficient expenses (Cash/Credit Cards/ATM Cards)
Complete travel Itinerary
Proof of accommodation
NOTE: Please remember that the Government makes decisions based on a case-by-case basis and we can not guarantee the approval of your Malaysian eNTRI Visa.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Current passport scan (valid for at least 6 months after estimated entry into Malaysia)
Passport photograph of the applicant (taken within the last 6 months)
Travel Itinerary showing flight details (confirmed return flight ticket)
Proof of accommodation (hotel booking)
Birth certificate (for underage children)
Please note: The Malaysian government may require additional documentation. We will inform you ASAP if this is the case.
The cost of a Malaysia eNTRI visa is USD 21.50.
Additionally, there is a service fee that varies according to the processing time you choose:
Standard Processing: USD 35.00
Rush Processing: USD 65.00
Super Rush Processing: USD 85.00
- Standard Processing: 24 hours
- Rush Processing: 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 1 hour
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Burkina Faso
- St Kitts & Nevis
- Central African Republic
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Your eNTRI visa printout
- Sufficient funds (Cash/ Travellers Cheque/Debit or Credit Cards) to cover expenses during your stay at Malaysia
- Return flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation (Host invitation letter/Hotel Booking/Airbnb booking, Booking.com Confirmation etc)
- Malaysia Electronic Visa for Indian Citizens
- THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR A MALAYSIA IMMIGRATION ENTRI NOTE
- Updated Information for Malaysia Visa Extension
- MALAYSIA 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Malaysia eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR BANGLADESHI
- MALAYSIA ENTRI VISA FEES AND COST
- What happens if I overstay my Malaysia Visa?
- Malaysia visa for Sri Lankan
- Malaysia visa for Serbian citizens
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR NEPALESE
- Malaysia visa for Myanmar
- Malaysia visa for Bhutanese
- MALAYSIA VISA FOR ETHIOPIAN CITIZENS
- Malaysia eNTRI visa requirements
- Malaysia ENTRI visa photo requirements
- Malaysia eNTRI meaning
- Malaysia ENTRI for Indian citizens
- Malaysia Visa for Chinese
- Malaysia visa for Montenegrin
- How to do a Malaysia immigration ENTRI note check
- Malaysia Visa | Transit eNTRI and e-Visa
- How to get a Malaysia ENTRI online
- Can I get a Malaysia ENTRI visa online?
- Tips for visa to enjoy Malaysia