iVisa assist visitors to apply for a Malaysia eVisa before arriving in Malaysia. Our consultants provide a fee-based service in addition to the official government charge to advise our clients through the Malaysia visa process. Visa decisions are made by the Malaysian Government and you can easily apply online.
Details regarding the 2 types of Malaysian visas, the eNTRI and eVisa:
- The Malaysian eVisa is valid for 90 days and must be used within 3 months (90 days) from the date that the eVisa is issued. You can stay a maximum of 30 days inside Malaysia with this eVisa.
- The Malaysia eNTRI allows stays for a maximum of 15 days.
- The eNTRI and eVisa are both valid only for one single entry (you need to re-apply each time you want to visit Malaysia)
Are there any special terms associated with the eNTRI?
Yes, Indians who have a direct flight from India to Malaysia, or transit via Singapore, Thailand or Brunei by air or land are ONLY permitted to enter and exit Malaysia via the following airports:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport , Sepang (KLIA & KLIA 2)
- Penang International Airport, Pulau Pinang
- Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
- Melaka International Airport, Melaka
- Senai International Airport, Johor
- Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
- Miri International Airport, Sarawak
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Sabah
- Labuan International Airport, Sabah
If the traveller will arrive by land then they can enter/exit Malaysia with the eNTRI via the following 6 entry points:
- Sultan Iskandar Building Immigration Checkpoint, Johor
- Sultan Abu Bakar Checkpoint, Johor
- Padang Besar Checkpoint, Perlis
- Bukit Kayu Hitam Checkpoint, Kedah
- Sungai Tujuh Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
- Tedungan Immigration Checkpoint, Sarawak
Are there any special terms associated with the eVisa?
Yes, you can only apply for the Malaysia eVisa if you are applying from certain countries. See the list of countries below::
China, Taiwan, HK, South Korea, North Korea, Japan, Mongolia, Macau, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives , Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Indonesia, Myanmar, Brunei, Laos, Philippines , Thailand, TimorEste, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Australia, Fiji, French, Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia, Croatia, European Union, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Guernsey and Alderney, Iceland, New Jersey, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Man, Island of, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen , Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State (Holy See), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland , Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Sri Lanka, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Monserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, St. Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (US), Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, USA
- NOTE: Please remember though that the Government make decisions based on a case-by-case basis and we can not guarantee the approval of your Malaysian eTourist Visa or eNTRI