Learn More: eVisa
In February 2018, the Royal Oman Police (ROP) announced a new online system for visitors to apply for their tourist visas. The new online visa system is intended to facilitate the process for tourists traveling to Oman and to reduce the wait time at the arrival terminal.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system are that visas can be applied for quickly over the Internet at any time and from any location. Payment is made online at the time of the visa application.
If you hold a valid Qatar or UAE visa and you are citizen from the following countries you can get a free visa (valid for 3 weeks) to Oman: Portugal, Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Britain , Sweden, Greece, Austria , Ireland , Finland, Germany , Iceland, Belgium , Norway, the Netherlands , Denmark, South Korea ,Japan, Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Vatican, Monaco, Andorra, and San Marino.
Required Documents to Apply
A photograph of the applicant (digital)
A scan of the applicant's passport
Certain nationalities (listed below) require a copy of a valid visa or residence permit from: Schengen area, United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, or Australia. The countries requiring this valid visa copy/residence permit include: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Maldives, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
Accommodation proof and airline confirmation (especially the return ticket) may be required when entering Oman, however it is not necessary to apply.
The Oman e-Visa must be used to enter Oman within 6 months of approval.
Certain nationalities require a supporting document (visa or residence permit) from the Schengen, US, UK, Canada, Japan or Australia. To view your requirements, please visit our application page and enter your nationality.
The applicant must be outside the Sultanate of Oman at the time of application.
This Oman e-Visa does not require a sponsor in Oman.
The applicant must not have any other current Oman visa.
The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date they enter Oman.
At entry, the applicant must have a valid hotel booking in the Sultanate of Oman, and a return ticket.
If the traveler overstays in Oman, there is a fine of 26 USD for each day of overstay.
This visa cannot be changed to a work visa while inside the Sultanate of Oman.
Entry to Oman is at the discretion of the Royal Oman Police officer at the port of entry.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
- A photograph of the applicant (digital)
- A scan of the applicant's passport
- Certain nationalities require a copy of valid visa or residence permit for one of the following countries (Schengen, United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan or Australia). These countries include Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Maldives, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
- Accommodation proof and airline confirmation (especially the return ticket) may be required when entering Oman, however it is not necessary to apply.
The visa costs depends on the type of e-Visa you selected:
eVisa 10 days after arrival: USD 43.00
eVisa 30 days after issued: USD 82.00
eVisa 90 days after arrival: USD 30.00
eVisa 1 year after issued: USD 160.00
Additionally, there is a service fee of USD 30.00 for standard processing . For rush processing and super rush processing, the service fee is USD 60.00 and USD 90.00 respectively .
- Standard Processing: 4 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 2 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 1 Business Day
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
For more information, click on the following link:
- Applying for an Oman Visa Extension the Quick and Easy Way
- What you should know about the Oman 14 day quarantine requirement
- OMAN VISA FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS
- Oman visa for US citizens
- Where can I find the best Oman visit visa agents?
- WHAT ARE THE OMAN VISA REQUIREMENTS?
- Requirements for the citizens of Oman visa-free countries
- OMAN VISA PROCESSING TIME
- Oman visa photo size
- OMAN VISA ON ARRIVAL
- Oman visa for Indian citizens
- OMAN VISA FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- Oman Visa fee for Indian citizens
- Oman visa fee
- Oman visa application
- Is the Oman visa for Indian citizens available in Muscat?
- How to make a proper Oman visa inquiry
- How to do an Oman visa check and check the status
- Do I have to print the Oman visa?
- Can I request an Oman visa verification?
- CAN I OBTAIN AN OMAN VISA ONCE I ARRIVEN IN MUSCAT?
- Can I get a visa on arrival in Muscat?
- Do I need a medical test to apply for an Oman visa?
- OMAN VISA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
- Oman visa for UAE residents traveling by road
- Oman visa requirements for UAE residents
- Oman visa policy
- Oman visa information
- How to successfully plan an Oman visa run
- Oman visa types
- How to get an Oman entry visa
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.