Learn More: Health Pass
THE PHILIPPINES IS OPEN FOR TOURISM
You can apply for your Philippines Health Pass online with iVisa.com, prior to your arrival in the country. It's easy and super fast. See below for details on how to apply.
PHILIPPINES HEALTH PASS
- Health Pass: All travelers must complete the form a maximum of 3 days before arrival
- Validity: The duration of your trip to Philippines
- No. of entries: Single entry document
- Fees: The Health Pass is free of charge but iVisa.com charges a processing fee, see below
- Eligibility: Everyone wishing to travel to The Philippines must fill out the form.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to The Philippines click here to apply for the Philippines Health Pass.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
Proof of booster dose (if applicable)
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE PHILIPPINES HEALTH PASS
Obtaining the Philippines Health Pass with iVisa.com is easy, as follows:
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents needed and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a PDF confirmation email from us with a QR code attached, you will need to present this at the airport when traveling to The Philippines.
Was this page helpful?
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Is iVisa.com a legitimate company?
Our Company is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and has a validated IATA Agency Code. If you want to check this information you can verify our membership using our bearing No. 23716873 at http://store.iata.org/ieccacfree.
Remember that the customer service team at iVisa.com is here 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about our service.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Philippines?
- Travelers must be fully vaccinated to enter for tourism purposes.
- Children below 12 years old are exempted.
- Accepted vaccines are Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Coronavac, Sputnik / Sputnik Light, Janssen, Covaxin, Moderna, Sinopharm, Covovax.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Philippines travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to The Philippines?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 48 hours or antigen within 24 hours.
- COVID test exemptions:
- Children under 3
- Fully vaccinated travelers aged 18 and over with a booster shot
- Fully vaccinated travelers aged 12 to 17
- Children under 12 who are accompanied by their fully vaccinated with a booster shot parents
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to the Philippines?
- Unvaccinated travelers: Must take a PCR test on day 5 and undergo a facility-based quarantine until they get a negative result.
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated travelers are exempted from quarantine requirements.
Check our application page to complete the Philippines Health Pass.
What is the Philippines Health Pass?
What is the cost of the Philippines Health Pass?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00
Can I get the Philippines Health Pass for free?
Is it mandatory to get a Philippines Health Pass if I’m traveling to The Philippines?
Do children also need to obtain a Philippines Health Pass?
When should I apply for the Philippines Health Pass?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Philippines Health Pass valid for?
The Philippines Health Pass is valid for a single entry into the country.
Each time you travel to The Philippines you will be required to fill out a new Philippines Health Pass.
How do I get a Philippines Health Pass?
Who can I talk to if I have more questions?
Please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service agents if you have further questions, they’re available for you 24/7.
Where can I read more?
- Vaccination Passport Philippines: Here's What To Know
- How Citizens of Australia Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter the Phillippines During Coronavirus
- Philippines Covid Testing at Airport
- Who Can Enter Philippines During Covid?
- How citizens of Japan can enter the Philippines during Coronavirus.
- How citizens of the United States can enter the Philippines during coronavirus
- How Citizens of China Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- Learn How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Taiwan Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of United Kingdom Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- Philippines Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Philippines?
- Philippines Covid Mask: Get informed here
- Philippines Covid GCQ: What You Need to Know
- How Citizens of Singapore Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Philippines?
- The Philippines COVID-19 Quarantine Rules
- The Philippines COVID-19 Entry Requirements
- Philippines e-CIF is not working
- How Much Is the Philippines Visa Fee?
- Philippines Visa Policy
- CAN I GET A PHILIPPINES VISA EXTENSION?
- Philippines Visa Types | Tourism, Business, Student, and More
- Requirements for the Philippines Visa