Learn More: e-CIF
The Philippines e-CIF is a mandatory travel screening required for any visitor who wants to enter the Philippines. It was created to mitigate the spread of the
COVID-19 virus through the ports of entry among nationals and foreigners. It also certifies that visitors will be tested for the coronavirus. Do not forget that it does not replace a visa.
WHO CAN ENTER THE PHILIPPINES WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Everyone who wishes to visit the Philippines must complete the Philippines e-CIF at least three days before entering the country.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE PHILIPPINES e-CIF
To acquire this travel form, you will have to report your full name, details about your trip, and health condition. Even though it is not necessary to take the COVID-19 PCR Test to fill in the application, you must follow all indications given by immigration authorities.
Check the application website to complete the Philippines e-CIF.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you send in your application, you will receive your Philippines e-CIF to your email address, so you can show it during your arrival once you get to the airport.
Visit the FAQs below to view the quarantine rules for the Philippines.
Required Documents to Apply
- A current valid passport.
- This form is to minimize the spread of COVID-19 into the Philippines through the ports of entry, It also ensures that anyone arriving into the country will be tested for COVID-19.
- The e-CIF must be filled up prior to immigration. You can apply anytime, but remember we will process your application with a max of 3 days prior arrival.
- Any individual who is traveling to the Philippines is required to fill-up the form.
- Upon arrival, all passengers will undergo a swab test (RT PCR COVID-19 testing) to be performed by trained personnel from the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG). The test results will be communicated by the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ). You must pay approximately USD 80 for taking this test.
- Every person arriving in the Philippines must be quarantined until they have received a negative COVID-19 test result, and comply with a mandatory 14-Day quarantine at home. While waiting for their results, passengers must stay in a government-designated stringent quarantine facility or in a BOQ approved Quarantine hotel.
- Travelers whose test results are positive will be transferred to a designated hospital for further medical management. *Travelers are required to download and register an account in the TRAZE Contact Tracing App prior to entering the airport. Travelers without a phone may get a unique QR code from a Malasakit helpdesk."
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a travel document that must be filled out by all international arrivals wishing to visit the Philippines, regardless of whether they are nationals or foreigners. This form was implemented as a measure to control the COVID-19 outbreak within the country’s borders.
Please, do not forget that the Philippines e-CIF DOES NOT replace a visa. In case you need one, immigration authorities will ask you to present it. If you do not have it with you, your access will be restricted. Remember that some nationalities might need a paper visa, so you will have to make an appointment directly at the embassy.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
We highly recommend you to apply for the Philippines e-CIF at least three days prior to your arrival to avoid any inconvenience or delays during the immigration process. However, feel free to complete it whenever you need it. You can even apply in advance, and we will wait to process your order until the time is right so that it is valid for your whole trip.
Apply now and don’t overthink about it.
Yes, this form is commonly available for free. Nevertheless, if you decide to use iVisa.com, you will avoid the tedious paperwork you will have to face if you do it yourself. Besides, you won’t have to spend extra time during your arrival completing it. You will have experts who will be ready to help you whenever you need them.
Are you planning to visit one of the most incredible countries in Asia? The Philippines is the perfect destination you should consider. The Philippines is an archipelago of seven thousand islands and is located in Southeast Asia. Despite its small size, it is one of the most influential countries in the region with the best places to visit. This makes the Philippines one of the best countries for any tourist like you, looking to have fun and enjoy the best sceneries and sights.
As we mentioned earlier, the Philippines is a country made up of different islands, which makes it the perfect place to go to the best beaches. At the same time, visiting each island would take you a lot of time, so we recommend a couple of places you should consider.
Do you like surfing? If that's the case, you'll have to visit the island of Siargao or Parmas. Not only will you enjoy the clear water and tropical climate with white sand, but you will also find the best waves for surfing. And if you arrive at the most anticipated time of the year, you will be able to enjoy (and even participate in) the most crucial surf contest: Cloud 9.
As you may know, coronavirus's current pandemic has been the reason why the Philippine’s government has taken new travel measures so seriously. Visitors will have to fill out the Philippines e-CIF, an electronic screening document implemented by the government to collect specific information from visitors. Although it does not replace a visa or any other travel authorization, it is essential to obtain it. Arriving passengers looking for an alternative and hoping to get their document quickly and effortlessly (like you) should use iVisa.com
Suppose you decided to visit the Philippines as your next travel destination. In that case, you will have to fill out the Philippines e-CIF. However, doing so would take hours because of its difficult language and the different steps you have to follow. That's why iVisa.com is the perfect alternative to get it. You will only need to fill out the application form and provide specific details about yourself, your trip, and your medical condition. Experts will process your request, and you will receive the Philippines e-CIF to your email address.
Would you like to try one of the best culinary traditions in Asia? Then the Philippines is what you're looking for! Filipino food is heavily influenced by indigenous, Asian, and Hispanic cuisines; a combination of fresh ingredients, ancient techniques, and spicy flavors makes the country one of the most appealing culinary destinations globally. Not surprisingly, both the food and the Philippines' culture have different elements from different places, creating the perfect blend of all of them. Speaking about the Philippines culture means we must talk about history. The Philippines was a country with a colonial past when it was part of the Spanish Empire. For this very reason, you will find an architectural and cultural heritage quite marked by Spain. The Filipino language itself is based on Spanish. Places like Old Manila will enchant you.
Among other places you should visit are the Bohol Islands. In this specific place, you will be able to see the famous "chocolate hills." As impressive as it may seem, you have to know that they are not exactly made of chocolate, but it is composed of different plants that give the appearance of chocolate bonbons. We recommend visiting in the dry season of the region: from December to April.
Would you like to visit one of the loveliest islands? If that's the case, you'll have to go to Palawan. It is a natural jewel with crystalline waters that shimmer in an emerald color. Its paradisiacal appearance with sand and the local culture will make you love being there. It is the perfect place to relax and take pictures to show off on social media.
You are probably already preparing for your trip to the Philippines, but before you decide, you will have to plan a visit to the rice terraces of Batad. This specific place is considered a UNESCO World Heritage Site. They were built more than two thousand years ago by the indigenous communities of the area, and today, they have become a beautiful spot for tourism.
Don't forget that all incoming visitors will have to fill out the Philippines e-CIF before their arrival. That means you will have to complete it if you want to avoid any inconvenience during your departure. Fortunately, iVisa.com can help you to obtain it while you wait patiently at home. It does not matter if you are traveling with children, by air or entering the Philippines by any other means. Every single visitor (national or foreigner) will have to fill out the Philippines e-CIF.
As you already know, the Philippines is a country influenced by different cultures due to its history and geographical proximity to other places in the region. For this very reason, every year, the country celebrates one of the most colorful carnivals of all in which it mixes the different cultures of the place in one spot.
You are probably asking yourself, what is the best time to visit the Philippines? In that case, we recommend you to go between December and April since they are the season where there are no rains or any other problems with the weather. However, the prices during this season will likely increase, so you will have to prepare everything for your trip beforehand.
For that reason, we recommend using iVisa.com to get the Philippines e-CIF, a required travel document that you will have to present. Don't think about doing the whole process on your own because it is time-consuming, and most questionnaires are hard-to-follow. Using iVisa.com, you will receive guidance from experts that will process your request, and the document will be yours. It is important that you get your documents before your departure, so you avoid long queues and frustrating waiting times.
Apply right now with iVisa.com, and let us be part of your dreams!
- How Citizens of Taiwan Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- How citizens of Japan can enter the Philippines during Coronavirus.
- How citizens of the United States can enter the Philippines during coronavirus
- How Citizens of China Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- Learn How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- Philippines Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Philippines?
- How Citizens of United Kingdom Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Singapore Can Enter the Philippines During Coronavirus
- Philippines Covid Mask: Get informed here
- Philippines Covid GCQ: What You Need to Know
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Philippines?
- CAN I GET A PHILIPPINES VISA EXTENSION?
- Philippines Visa Types | Tourism, Business, Student, and More
- How Much Is the Philippines Visa Fee?
- Requirements for the Philippines Visa