Learn More: Air Travel Pass
The Singapore Air Travel Pass was designed to screen short-term international arrivals from Brunei Darussalam, Australia, Vietnam, and New Zealand in an effort to reduce the spread of coronavirus. This document must be filled out with an Air Travel Pass between 7 and 30 calendar days prior to departure. You can get yours here.
WHO CAN ENTER SINGAPORE WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
All travelers are required to fill in this document, including Singaporeans who traveled abroad and wish to return to their country.
GET THE SINGAPORE AIR TRAVEL PASS
To get the Singapore Air Travel Pass, you’ll need to provide information about yourself, your flight, and your health condition. You must own a confirmed air ticket to submit the form.
Upon arrival in Singapore, visitors must undergo a COVID-19 PCR test at the airport and agree to disclose their test results to the relevant authorities for public health purposes. Once this examination is performed, passengers must take private transportation or hire a taxi or private car to travel from the airport to their declared accommodation and remain in isolation until they’re notified about the results.
DISPLAY THE FORM
After you complete your application, we’ll send this travel form to your email before your trip, so you can display it to the government authorities once you arrive at the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity (the format must be in PNG, JPG, JPEG)
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
Travelers must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
The Singapore Air Travel Pass is only available for short-term visitors travelling from Australia, Brunei Darussalam, New Zealand, Taiwan and Vietnam.
Applications must be made between seven and thirty calendar days prior to the arrival date into Singapore.
You are required to print and carry this Singapore Air Travel Pass with you, as you will be required to present it at the point of entry.
Upon arrival in Singapore, visitors must undergo a COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test at the airport.
The Singapore Air Travel Pass is part of the required documents you will need to enter Singapore, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Singapore. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush: 30 minutes - USD 70.00.
Another thing that you should consider is that Singapore is more than urban city life. This Asian country also boasts many incredible natural spots that you’ll fall in love with immediately. Actually, many cities have a close connection with nature, which is wonderful if you enjoy green scenery. Did you know that Singapore has a tropical small island that’s full of crystal-clear waters and white sands? That’s Sentosa Island, a 500-hectare island that’s one of the most important touristic spots in Singapore. It has a two-kilometer-long beach, two golf courses, glamorous hotels, and an incredible leisure center that includes the Universal Studios Singapore theme park. The best part of it is that you can reach this island with a professional guide and without having to offer any special documentation. Remember that before entering Singapore, you need your passport and the Singapore Air Travel Pass. You should climb on the hilltop of Mount Faber if you visit Singapore because it has incredible views. This place is a must-visit for any curious traveler. If you’re worried about the communication, then you’ll be glad to know that most Singaporeans know how to speak English fluently, so if you speak English, then you’ll do fine in this place. You don’t have to struggle with dictionaries or interpreters because English is a popular language in this country. Another thing that you should consider when arriving in this country is table reservations. If you see that a table has packs of tissues on it, then don’t occupy it because it means that’s been occupied. You can do the same as well, especially before eating, so while you decide what to eat, you can simply leave the pack of tissues or something similar and nobody will take your seat. As for means of transportation, keep in mind that all taxis in Singapore are regulated. Taxi drivers turn on the meter before a ride, so you can be sure that the total price you’ll pay for your ride will be fair. If you prefer to use the subway or the buses, then keep in mind that they’re quite affordable and practical to visit malls and other shopping centers. If you come across escalators, try to stay on the left as the right side is used for people who are in a rush or moving. Consider it as a sign of courtesy. There are many things you should take into account when traveling to Singapore but don’t forget that to enjoy all of them, you must have the Singapore Air Travel Pass on hand. You can easily apply for the Singapore Air Travel Pass from anywhere, even from the comfort of your own home because the process to obtain it is all online. It means that you can receive this document by completing an online application form, without having to visit a Singaporean embassy. By having your Singapore Air Travel Pass, you can visit incredible spots in this country like Marina Bay Sands, a group of Buildings located in front of Marina Bay that was developed by Las Vegas Sands. These buildings are considered the most expensive casino territory in the world. It has three hotels with thousands of beautiful rooms, a convention center, a shopping mall, museums, two arena theaters, sis high-class restaurants, and one amazing artistic route with installations that create effects of light, water, and wind. In this center, you can enjoy an interesting mix of art and architecture. Another incredible place you cannot forget when visiting Singapore is the Gardens by the Bay, which is a 101-hectare park built in the Central Singapore region, adjacent to the Maritime Reserve. It has three landscaped margins and a beautiful view from anywhere. This project was created by the government to improve the idea of having a “city within a garden”. We mentioned earlier that in Singapore you can find the Universal Studios theme park, which always attracts a large number of visitors every year. It’s not as big as the one you can find in Orlando, but it’s still an impressive place with a variety of attractions to spend a fun day. But if you want to be impressed with something peculiar in Singapore, you have to take a ride on the Singapore Flyer. This is the second tallest ferris wheel in the world, standing at 165 meters high. It was inaugurated on February 11, 2008, and opened to the public on March 1. This attraction beats the London Eye ferris wheel in height. Singapore should definitely be on your list of countries worth traveling to. It’s a fascinating place with plenty of things to see and to do. Its citizens are friendly, and you get to enjoy both urban and rural areas. Singaporeans are also popular for being welcoming with tourists, so they’ll make you feel right at home. To enter this country properly, you cannot forget to apply for the Singapore Air Travel Pass, which is the pre-travel document that will provide you automated entry. The Singapore Air Travel Pass isn’t difficult to get, especially because iVisa.com created an effortless application form that allows you to receive it as fast as possible without having to do much. You only need a few requirements, a valid payment method, and your email address to receive your Singapore Air Travel Pass via email. We strongly recommend you to apply for this document before planning your trip. That way, you’ll be able to enjoy all of the sights in Singapore.
- PCR Testing in Singapore
- How to get a Singapore Arrival Card with Electronic Health Declaration
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Norwegians
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Pakistan Citizens
- How to Enter Singapore during epidemic for Canadians
- How to Enter Singapore during COVID-19 for Brits
- Vaccination Passport Singapore: This Is What You Should Know
- Singapore Visa Requirements: Do I Need a Vaccine to Travel to Singapore?
- The Basics of How Citizens of New Zealand Can Enter Singapore During Coronavirus
- SINGAPORE 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- HOW TO SUBMIT A SINGAPORE HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
- Singapore Health Declaration for workers
- Singapore Health Declaration for dependants
- Singapore Health Declaration for students
- Singapore Health Declaration for Permanent Residents
- SINGAPORE HEALTH DECLARATION FOR LONG TERM VISIT PASS HOLDERS
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CHINA
- Singapore eVisa for Tajik Citizens: Check Requirements
- Singapore e Visa Copy: All About It
- Singapore e Visa Multiple Entry: Learn More
- Singapore e Visa Sample: Learn More
- Singapore e Visa Validity: Learn More
- Singapore e Visa Duration: All About It
- Singapore e visa validity
- Singapore e visa sample
- Singapore e visa multiple entry
- Singapore e visa duration
- Singapore eVisa for Tajik citizens
- Singapore e visa copy
- Singapore visa requirements
- Singapore visa for Indian citizens
- Can I get a Singapore visa on arrival?
- Do I need a visa for Singapore?
- Singapore visa types
- Is the Singapore COVID-19 PCR Test Necessary?
- Which are the best Singapore visa agents?
- HOW DO I GET A SINGAPORE VISA EXTENSION?
- Learn How to Apply for the Air Travel Pass f Singapore: The Easy Way
- SG arrival card requirements
- How to get a Singapore visa for Indian citizens from Malaysia
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan
- HOW TO CHECK YOUR SINGAPORE VISA STATUS
- Singapore visa processing time
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UZBEKISTAN
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF GEORGIA
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card for citizens of Uzbekistan
- How to get a Singapore visa
- How to get a Singapore Tourist Visa
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF KYRGYZSTAN
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF RUSSIA
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card for citizens of Nepal
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Armenia
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Moldova
- Singapore visa for the citizens of Macau
- SINGAPORE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELARUS
- The most complete Singapore visa checklist
- Singapore tourist visa fees
- Documents required for a Singapore visa
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card countries
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card documents
- Singapore arrival card sample
- SG arrival card e-service
- How to get a Singapore tourist visa online
- Singapore Electronic Arrival Card cost
- SINGAPORE VISA FEES
- Singapore visa process
- Singapore visa application