Start your incredible journey to Turkey in Istanbul, the capital. Explore Hagia Sophia, which is a unique mosque that represents the Ottoman and Byzantine Empires. Head to the Blue Mosque and the Topaki Palace, so you learn all about the complex Turkish past. iVisa.com is your best ally to acquire the travel documents you need for your trip to Turkey!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Turkey visa?
I’m from East Timor. Do I need a Turkey visa?
Yes! East Timorese travelers must acquire the Turkey visa before traveling. The Turkey visa is only valid for tourism or business purposes. In case you are looking to work in Turkey, you may need another type of visa.
What is the validity of the Turkey visa?
The Turkey visa has a maximum validity of 180 days after arrival after arrival, and visitors can stay up to 30 days in Total in Turkey. The Turkey visa only allows a Single Entry to the country.
What documents do I need?
Travelers must fill out the online application with personal and trip details. Make sure to have the following sitting close by:
- A valid passport, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after you depart from Turkey.
- Email address.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com charges a minimum fee that you can pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
The Turkey visa for East Timorese citizens is only a click away! Start the process now!
What are the processing times and prices?
- Standard processing option, only wait 24 hours to obtain the Turkey visa for a USD 86.50 fee.
- Rush processing option, pay the price of USD 106.50 and wait 4 hours for your travel document.
- Super Rush processing option, receive the Turkey visa in just 30 minutes for a USD 126.50 fee.
Communicate with our support agents for any inquiries.
What is the Turkey visa process?
- Complete the online application with personal details and choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and correct any mistakes. Pick a payment method, either pay with Paypal or a credit/debit card.
- Attach the supporting documents required, if applicable.
The Turkey visa for East Timorese citizens is just three steps away!
How will I receive the Turkey visa?
Print the travel document and keep it with you when entering Turkey. We are sure immigration authorities will request it.
Do I need a Turkey visa if I’m visiting on a cruise?
Travelers who are visiting Turkey as part of their cruise journey don’t need a Turkey visa. However, they should comply with the following requirements:
- Only visit nearby seaports and cities for tourism purposes.
- The visit shouldn’t exceed 72 hours in Turkey.
How safe is iVisa.com?
I have some questions. Who should I contact?
Dive into the application page, where we have detailed everything that you need to know about the Turkey visa.
Besides, contact our support agents, who are available 24/7! We are ready to answer all your questions!
Go for the Turkey visa for East Timorese citizens now!