How to Apply: Tourist eVisa────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: Tourist eVisa
As of April 2018, passport holders of 52 specified countries may apply for Ukraine’s electronic visa (e-Visa). E-Visas are issued by the MFA of Ukraine as single entry Tourist or Business Visas and are valid for up to 30 days after arrival.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas for entry from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system to the traveler are that visas can be applied for quickly over the Internet at any time, from any location, and payment is made online at the time of the visa application. Travelers will receive the Ukraine e-Visa via email. We recommend printing the e-Visa as you must show the document upon entry and have it with you for the duration of your stay.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The Ukrainian Tourist e-Visa is the official travel document needed by foreigners for tourist purposes to visit Ukraine.
We require the following to submit your application:
- Valid Passport
- Health insurance (up to 30,000 euro coverage)
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of stay
- Return airline/transit ticket
- Accommodation Information (hotel booking)
- Agreement for tourist services (voucher)
The Ukraine e-Visa costs USD 93.00. Additionally, there is a service fee of USD 35.00 for standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing the service fee is USD 60.00 and USD 85.00, respectively.
It depends on the processing time you choose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing: 19 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 17 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 15 Business Days
It is valid for 30 days after arrival. Note that this is different from most visas, which become valid on the date they’re issued.
Applicant’s passport should have at least 6-months validity from the time of entry into Ukraine and at least one blank page.
No, we can not change or modify any details on the e-Visa once it's issued. If you do, however, realize you made a mistake before your visa has been issued, then please contact us ASAP via online chat or by sending an email to email@example.com.
The following nationalities are eligible: Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Oman, Palau, Peru, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
You will need to show the following documentation:
- Your valid passport
- Your printed e-Visa
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your cost of stay
- Proof of Insurance
- Accommodation Information
The maximum stay allowed is 30 days Per Entry.
A visa (e-Visa or otherwise) only grants you permission to travel to an entry point (airport). The final decision on granting entry will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the point of entry.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
One of the reasons some people visit Ukraine is that tourists do not step on each other to go there. There are some common misconceptions about Ukraine that make this country avoidable. The place looks gloomy, or there is an ongoing war in Ukraine are just two of the many reasons why people skip it while looking for a vacation destination. While those things are real, they are not entirely accurate. First of all, all countries with a temperate climate look gloomy in the fall and winter. Nature dies, there is a lot of rain, cold temperatures, and heavy snowing. However, when the spring and summer arrive, the country blooms, there are a few heat waves, and the place looks excellent. As to the war part, unfortunately, there are still some regions that are active war zones. However, that is far east. If you take a look at a map of Ukraine, you will see how large it is. There are still come political conflicts with Russia, and the Ukrainians believe that Crimea is illegally occupied by the Russians, but you can stay far away from that area. It is not like you do not have hundreds of other places where you can go and be safe at the same time. You may be wondering if you are able to speak to the locals as well as to people in service. It is a natural concern, but you may be a bit disappointed. People in Ukraine speak Ukrainian and Russian, but English not so much. You may meet some younger people who will know how to offer you directions and maybe explain some basic things to you, but it is not as frequent as you may expect. It is true that English is taught in schools, but the older generations will barely understand what you are saying. As a result, you need to learn some phrases in Ukrainian before your departure. It is not the easiest language to learn, but unless you want to end up in the middle of a crowd with nobody understanding you, you do not have much of a choice. One thing that is surprising about Ukrainians is that they speak both Ukrainian and Russian, sometimes at the same time. That is because of the country’s ties with Russia. Speaking of languages, one thing that you must also learn before you leave for Ukraine is the Cyrillic alphabet. Chances are that this is the first time you hear about it. However, in Ukraine, they do not use the ABC. They have their own alphabet, and it will confuse you greatly. Even so, you need to learn it if you want to be able to read signs. Unlike other countries, the signs are not translated into English. If you want to break the chain of misconceptions about Ukraine being cold and gloomy, you should go to Odessa. That is the place everyone goes to when they visit Ukraine. You should too. Why? Because you have the beach near the Black Sea, the nightlife, the fun, and the adventure. Odessa is rich in history and mystery. Do not miss the opportunity to explore them both. You are going to have an amazing time. The best way to get around Ukraine is by train. It covers the majority of the country’s surface, and it is cheap. The trains may not be up to your standards, and some of them look bad, but any other means of transportation is either slow or expensive. Even so, you can take the night train, which is quite comfortable. However, one thing that you should keep in mind is that they do not provide food on these rides, which means that you need to hit a supermarket before you get on. If you are looking for a more local way to get around, you can try the mashrutkas. They are tiny buses that connect the rural area to the urban area. You do not have to buy tickets anywhere. When you get in, the driver will ask you what your destination is, and then you will get a price. Tourists do not really use the mashrutkas, so you may have a lot of curious people around you. Have you ever heard about informal taxis? If not, it is some sort of hitchhiking, but on a more local level. This may come as a surprise, but people in Ukraine actually do this. They will stop on the side of the road if you are signaling, and they will take you here and there for a small fee. Salaries are low in Ukraine, so some extra cash is always welcomed. The cuisine in Ukraine is similar to the rest of that side of Europe and Russia. The best place to experience it is going to Puzata Khata, or otherwise known in Ukraine as Пузата Хата in Cyrillic. You can find some delicious local dishes such as borsch, varenyky, okroshka, kompot, uzvar, and many others. This restaurant is widely spread in Ukraine. It is the Ukrainian version of Burger King, let’s say. Even so, you will like the food. The people in Ukraine are usually very friendly and hospitable. If you are in luck and find some that speak English, you will see just how sociable they are. However, the country is known for its corruption, and while the regular people are nice, the authorities are not. One thing that may come as surprising for you is the behavior of the officers at the borders. If you go by land, you are in for a ‘treat.’ They always expect for a bribe, and they come up with all kinds of excuses not to let you pass. That is usually a sign that they want to be bribed. There were some cases when tourists refused to bribe them, and as a result, the officers turned their car upside down. And I mean down to the tires and gas tank. You may not go through something as extreme as that, but if you can, you should better enter the country by air. You never know. Overall, Ukraine has a lot to offer. It is a country full of history, and the culture is fascinating. If you know where to go, you will experience vibrant cities, and the sightseeing is not bad either. It may have its cons like all countries do, but when you put it into perspective, Ukraine is a country you should go to. It is not crowded by tourists yet, which may lead to a more pleasant trip.
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MYANMAR
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MEXICO
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF JAMAICA
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Indonesia
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF DOMINICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF COSTA RICA
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CAMBODIA
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bahrain
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BAHAMAS
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF AUSTRALIA
- Ukraine visa fees
- CAN I ENTER UKRAINE WITH A SCHENGEN VISA?
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF PERU
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic
- Ukraine visa policy
- Ukraine visa on arrival
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEW ZEALAND
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Barbados
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bhutan
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bolivia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of El Salvador
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Fiji
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Grenada
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Guatemala
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Haiti
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Honduras
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Kuwait
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Laos
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Maldives
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mauritius
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Micronesia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Nepal
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Palau
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Samoa
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Seychelles
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Singapore
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Suriname
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Thailand
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu
- What are the documents required for a Ukraine visa?
- Ukraine visa requirements
- UKRAINE VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF OMAN
- Ukraine Tourist Visa for Qatar Citizens
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste
- Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- How to obtain a Ukraine tourist visa
- Ukraine visa application
- Which are the best Ukraine visa services?
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.