Learn More: eVisa
In February 2017, Vietnam launched the eVisa program to simplify the process of entering the country. Previously, travelers needed to get a Vietnam approval letter and receive a visa on arrival. Now citizens of 46 countries can apply online and get their eVisa electronically. The process is 100% online – no more embassy visits.
In addition to the eVisa, all travelers are required to present a Medical Declaration on arrival. You can choose to add this document when you apply for your eVisa with iVisa.com. You'll need to present both documents to officials on arrival to Vietnam.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport (valid for at least 6 months after arrival date in Vietnam)
Credit/debit card or PayPal account
Digital passport scan (bio page)
Digital ID/passport image
The e-Visa is a Single Entry visa.
The e-Visa is valid for 30 days in Total from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application.
e-Visa holders may remain in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam for a maximum of 30 days in Total
Travelers who want to visit Vietnam must have a passport with at least 6 months of validity from the planned date of entry.
Once the first 30 days in Total have passed and a renewal is needed, e-Visa holders in Vietnam may be considered for a new visa if they are invited/sponsored by an authority, organization or individual in Vietnam, in accordance with the law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through and residence in Vietnam.
The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least one month after arrival in Vietnam, and it must have at least two blank pages for a stamp/sticker from the immigration/border control officer.
Minors with their own passport must complete a full e-Visa application. Minors aged 14 and under included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents e-Visa application.
Applicants are required to carry a copy of their e-Visa at all times during their stay.
Upon arrival, you must also present a Medical Declaration in order to enter Vietnam. If you choose to get the Medical Declaration along with your eVisa, we'll email your document to your inbox.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
The Vietnam eVisa (electronic visa) is a type of visa issued to foreigners by the Vietnamese Immigration Department via an electronic system, providing permission to travel to and enter Vietnam. The Vietnam eVisa allows for a max stay of 30 days in Total and is Single Entry.
In addition to the Vietnam eVisa, you have the option to add on the Vietnam Medical Declaration, a required document for all travelers to Vietnam. It will be used to monitor the health status of the country.
We require the following to submit your application:
- Passport (valid for at least 6 months after arrival in Vietnam)
- Credit/debit card or Paypal account
- Digital passport scan (bio page)
- Digital ID/passport image
- Standard Processing: USD 25.00
- Rush Processing: USD 45.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 90.00
It depends on the method of processing time you choose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing Time: 5 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 4 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 3 Business Days
If you choose to add a Medical Declaration along with your eVisa, you will receive it at the same time as your eVisa.
The following nationalities are eligible:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Korea*
- Timor Leste
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom*
- United States
Citizens from countries with an * do not require a visa if they will stay in Vietnam for less than:
- *15 days
- **14 days
- ***21 days
For the Medical Declaration, all the nationalities must obtain this document to be able to enter Vietnam, even the same Vietnamese citizens who have visited other countries and are returning to Vietnam.
As long as the trip into Vietnam is related to flight duties, no visa will be required. However, if the entire trip is for personal reasons, a visa will be required.
We also encourage you to contact the appropriate department with your airline for more information.
- Cat Bi Int Airport (Hai Phong)
- Cam Ranh Int Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Da Nang International Airport
- Noi Bai Int Airport (Ha Noi)
- Phu Bai Int Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat Int Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- La Lay Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Mong Cai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Na Meo Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Tay Trang Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Chan May Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Duong Dong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
At any entry point you use, you must display your eVisa and Medical Declaration. Remember that both documents are required to enter the country.
- Vietnam visa for Swedish
- Vietnam visa for Spaniards
- Vietnam visa for Russians
- Vietnam visa for Italians
- Vietnam visa for Greeks
- Vietnam visa for Irish
- Vietnam visa for German
- Vietnam vaccination requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Vietnam?
- VIETNAM 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- HOW TO ENTER VIETNAM DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Vietnam Vaccination Passport: What Does It Mean?
- VIETNAM VISA FOR AUSTRALIANS
- Vietnam Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- Vietnam Visa for US Citizens (Americans)
- VIETNAM VISA FOR CHINESE PASSPORT HOLDERS
- CAN I GET A VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION?
- Vietnam visa for Dutch citizens
- Vietnam Visa Corp Review
- Underwater Secrets Vietnam
- VIETNAM E-VISA COST
- Vietnam Visa for New Zealand Passport Holders
- Vietnamvisa.govt.vn Review
- VIETNAM eVISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- VIETNAM E-VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- VIETNAM VISA FOR CITIZENS OF THE UK
- VIETNAM-VISA.ORG REVIEW
- Vietnam Visa Announcement for US citizens
- Vietnam visa for Japanese
- Vietnam visa for Norwegian
- Vietnam visa for Polish
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of South Africa
- Vietnam eVisa for Citizens of Mexico
- Vietnam Visa Pro Review
- VIETNAM VISA FOR FRENCH PASSPORT HOLDERS
- VIETNAM VISA APPROVAL LETTER
- Vietnam Visa for Cruise Passengers