Learn More: ETA
The ETA system was introduced in 1996, providing authorization to travel to Australia and is electronically linked to your passport. While checking in at the airport for your Australian-bound flight, the check-in staff can electronically confirm that you have the authority to board the flight to Australia. The Australian ETA is available to citizens of over 50 countries.
The ETA is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Australia for short-term tourist or business visits and for applicants outside Australia. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and reduces the need for travelers to visit an Australian Embassy. The Australian ETA allows the holder to travel to Australia as many times as required within the validity period of 1 year after issued. The maximum length of each visit is 90 days Per Entry
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
The Australian ETA visa is a Multiple Entry visa with a validity period of 1 year after issued, allowing a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry.
You are permitted to stay beyond your visa's validity date, but not beyond the 90 days Per Entry
Your ETA does not allow you to work within Australia: it is intended only for business and tourist activity.
If you have a long name or multiple given names, only the first 24 letters will appear on your visa.
People with dual nationality should choose the nationality according to the passport to be used for the travel.
Your passport must be valid (not expired) when you board your flight and when you enter Australia. It must be an ordinary/regular passport.
Your ETA visa is electronically linked to your passport number. There is no stamp or label in your passport.
As the holder of a ETA, this visa allows you to stay for a maximum of 90 days Per Entry.
If you obtain a new passport for any reason, you will need to re-apply for a new Australian ETA.
The ETA visa is valid through to the expiration date listed on it, which is the last day you have the authority to enter Australia.
This expiration date of the Australian ETA will be either 1 year after issued, the expiration of your passport, or earlier if a current visa already exists in the immigration system. For example, if your ETA approval is in June 2018, but your passport expiration is in February 2019, your ETA will expire on the same date of your passport; otherwise it will expire in June 2019.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
- A valid passport
- A credit/debit card and an email address for confirmation.
- Standard processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 4 hours
- Super rush processing: 1 hour
- You cannot work
- Your visit must not be greater than 3 months (per visit).
- You must not have tuberculosis (TB)
- You must not have any criminal convictions.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR NEW ZEALANDERS
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- CAN I GET AN AUSTRALIA VISA EXTENSION?
- HOW TO STAY IN AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR WORKING HOLIDAY MAKER
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA FOR THE ICC T20 WORLD CUP
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR PERMANENT RESIDENTS
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR IMMEDIATE FAMILY
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA CHECKLIST
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA FEES
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA PROCESSING TIME
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA REQUIREMENTS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR USA CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR DUTCH CITIZENS
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia
- Is the Australia ETA free?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- How to apply for an eVisitor visa (Subclass 651) for Australia
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Do I need an Australia ETA or an eVisitor?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALAYSIANS
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- AUSTRALIA ETA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- What is an Australia ETA (subclass 601)
- Australia ETA processing time
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia ETA cost and fees
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian ETA for British passport holders
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- MUST I APPLY FOR AN AUSTRALIAN ETA STRAIGHT AT THE ISSUING AUTHORITY?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALTESE
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Romania
- AUSTRALIA EVISITOR VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BULGARIA
- AUSTRALIA ETA RENEWAL - WHEN IS IT NECESSARY?
- How to perform an Australia ETA check
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the United Kingdom
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Vatican City
- Is the Australia eVisitor visa necessary for USA citizens?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR ANDORRANS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR HONG KONGERS
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Canada
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Italy
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Taiwan
- Australia ETA for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Australia ETA for US citizens
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Luxembourg
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Malta
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Monaco
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Norway
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Poland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovakia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovenia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Spain
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Switzerland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Singapore
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Austria
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Croatia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Cyprus
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Estonia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Finland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of France
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Germany
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Greece
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Hungary
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Iceland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Ireland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Italy
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Latvia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Australia eVisitor Visa processing time and status check
- AUSTRALIA E-VISITOR VISA COST
- Is the eVisitor visa for Australia free?
- Is the eVisitor for Australia a multiple entry visa?
- Do I need a Business ETA for Australia?
- What is an Australia eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651)?
- AUSTRALIA VISA GROUP APPLICATION
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR BRUNEIANS
- Australia eVisitor Frequently Asked Questions (Helpdesk)
- Australia eVisitor visa requirements
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Republic of San Marino
- Which one do I need? The Australia ETA or visa?
- How to apply for an Australia ETA
- Do I need an ETA or a travel visa for Australia?
- Can I get an ETA for Australia online?
- Must I get an ETA or a tourist visa for a trip to Australia?
- Australia ETA for the citizens of UK
- Australia ETA requirements
- An easy way to get an ETA or an Australian visa
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Essential Australia
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.