If you’re from San Marino, you’ll surely be interested in knowing this: traveling to Australia is now easier than ever thanks to the ETA system, an electronic program that came into effect a few years ago.
Thanks to this program, you can now apply for an Australia eVistor and thus save the trip to the embassy, because you do not need an Australia visa for Sammarinese Citizens in this case. San Marino is one of the countries that are under the visa-waiver program, so you can take advantage of it now and thus know Australia with peace of mind. Better yet, you can easily apply for your document by entering iVisa.com.
You can learn more about the eVisitor and the Australia visa for Sammarinese Citizens by reading the following article.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Australian ETA or eVisitor?
The first thing you should know is the meaning of ETA, which is an acronym that stands for Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). With this system, you can get an Australian ETA or [Australian eVisitor] depending on your nationality. Both documents are available online and they work with an electronic link in the passport.
These documents are useful only for business or tourism purposes, including making business inquiries or attending conferences. If you want to live or study in Australia long-term, you need another type of document.
In the case of Sammarinese, the Australian eVisitor is the only document necessary, so you should apply for it if you’re from San Marino and you want to visit Australia. This document allows you to stay in Australia for 90 days Per Entry once you enter and it’s valid for 1 year after arrival.
What do I need to obtain an Australia visa for Sammarinese Citizens?
Keep in mind that you only need an Australia eVisitor to enter this country, but only if you want to make a tourist or business visit. In case you want to study or live long-term, you’ll have to visit your nearest Australian embassy.
Another thing you have to remember is that on iVisa.com you can only apply for the eVisitor or ETA, not the paper visa. But, don’t forget that an online application is enormously simpler than visiting an Australian embassy.
Nevertheless, the fact that the online application is easier doesn’t mean you don't need some items first. It's more helpful if you put them all together before completing the form. You’ll only need the following:
- A valid passport when you board your flight and a scanned copy for the application.
- A credit/debit card (or even a Paypal account) for payment
- And lastly, you need an email address for confirmation.
Other requirements must be necessary, but for that, we invite you to check this link.
What is the price of an Australia eVisitor?
The price of the Australian eVisitor isn’t expensive because this is an online document. We cannot offer you a Paper Visa at iVisa.com, but remember that you wouldn’t need one if you just want to stay short-term in Australia for tourism.
The total price will be based on our processing times, which are:
- Standard processing: which is the most affordable option. That's because the entire amount reaches USD 30.00. As for the processing time, you wait 10 days.
- Rush Processing: this option is a lot faster compared to the earlier one. You’ll get your Australia eVisitor in only 7 days. But the price increases to USD 50.00 this time.
- Super Rush processing: which is the fastest processing time, so it takes only 4 days for your application to be ready, and you'll be charged USD 90.00.
How is the application process on iVisa.com?
We offer an easy-to-use and fast application form. This application form is broken down into three uncomplicated steps:
- The first thing you have to do to complete the form is to write down your basic details, including your passport ID and full name. Then, you have to select the procedure time you consider more appropriate for your trip.
- The second thing you have to do is to check the information written in step one and make the payment.
- The third thing you have to do is to add the documents to the online form and click the ‘submit’ button to finish the process.
As you can see, getting an Australia eVisitor is not challenging at all when you use iVisa.com. You don’t have to visit the embassy nor waste a lot of time on complicated websites.
How do I know if my application was approved?
After you submit your online form, we’ll inform you about the approval of the Australian eVisa by email. We’ll always let you know all the details about the process this way, so you don’t have to visit the embassy.
Do I have to apply for an ETA if I’m just passing through?
The eVisitor shouldn’t be necessary if you stay in the transit lounge for 8 hours, as long as you have the proper documentation to remain there. But, for certain nationalities, a transit visa may be needed. Please check this website for more information about it.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Yes, completely! At iVisa.com we understand that safety is not a game, and that’s why we have a high-security system that’s constantly updated so that your information can remain safe.
Where can I find more information about the Australia visa for Sammarinese Citizens?
Having questions about this process is completely normal, even if you’ve already read our previous guide. In that case, you can always get help by chatting with one of our super agents here. Plus, you can also find other useful facts or tips about the Australia visa for Sammarinese Citizens here.
We invite you to prepare for your trip peacefully by using our services! Click here to apply for an eVisitor and enjoy all the magic hidden in Australia.