Learn More: Health Declaration
Content updated, October 2023
PLEASE NOTE: This travel document is no longer required to enter the country.
JORDAN IS OPEN: Jordan re-opened for tourism in September 2020.
You can apply for your Jordan Health Declaration Form online with us, prior to your arrival in the country. It's easy and fast, it won't take longer than 5 minutes to fill out. See below for details on how to apply.
JORDAN HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
- Health Declaration Form: Visitors to Jordan are required to fill in the declaration form and obtain the QR code that should be presented upon boarding.
- Validity: The duration of your trip to Jordan
- No. of entries: Single entry document
- Fees: The form is free of charge but iVisa.com charges a processing fee, see below
- Eligibility: Everyone wishing to travel to Jordan must fill out the form.
- Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
If you’re ready to get started on your journey to Jordan click here to apply for the Jordan Health Declaration Form.
Required Documents to Apply
- iVisa.com is a legitimate company and is accredited and recognized by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). For more information see FAQs below.
APPLYING FOR THE JORDAN HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
Obtaining the Jordan Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com is an easy and user-friendly process, as follows:
- Step 1: Choose the document you want to apply for and provide some information about yourself and your trip.
- Step 2: Verify the information you have already provided is correct, choose the processing time and pay the fees using a credit or debit card.
- Step 3: Attach any required documents needed and hit ‘Submit’.
You will receive a confirmation email from us with a QR code attached, you will need to present this when boarding your flight to Jordan.
Do I need a QR code to enter Jordan?
I couldn't complete the Jordan Health Declaration Form due to an error. What should I do?
My application for the Jordan Health Declaration has been canceled. What can I do?
All information submitted is reviewed by an iVisa expert. The iVisa processing fees may be refunded if the government rejects or cancels your registration. It is not possible to refund any government fees.
You may complete the Jordan Health Declaration form via iVisa again, depending on the reasons for cancellation or rejection.
My passport has been lost or stolen. Should I apply for a new Health Declaration?
Where can I read more?
- Jordan visa from Nigeria - Rules and Requirements
- Jordan Visa for Citizens of the Philippines
- Jordan Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- Jordan Visa for Iranian citizens - Rules & requirements
- Jordan Visa for Citizens of Ghana
- Jordan Visa for Citizens of Bangladesh
- Jordan Visa for Citizens of Iraq
- Jordan Visa for Citizens of Sri Lanka
- Do Singaporeans need a visa to Jordan?
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Jordan?
- See All