Learn More: Health Declaration
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
Only complete this form if you are planning to travel within the next 3 months. Requests to travel outside of 3 months will not be considered. Check the website regularly as travel restrictions are subject to change.
All travelers arriving in Cambodia must undertake a mandatory 14-day quarantine at designated facilities in their port of arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Traveling in Cambodia is possible with the right airline, the right budget and the right resources. A vacation in Cambodia requires specific activities that can be arranged online or through the locals in Cambodia. Bookings for vacations in Cambodia are easily done with the help of these resources.
Bookings are made through the tourism offices, agencies and agents. Cambodia flights to Phnom Penh can be booked online or through a local agent. There are many travel agencies in Phnom Penh and cheap flights to Phnom Penh are available through such travel agencies.
In fact, there are many websites that provide information on hotels, flights and tours to Cambodia. They provide details on all packages available in different price ranges. Airfares are not the only aspect of Cambodia travel.
Bookings for cheap flights to Phnom Penh are available online. Most travel agencies offer cheap flight tickets through online booking options. Such websites also sell tickets to other destinations in Cambodia.
This is a place that demands flexible schedules, yet affordable and comfortable vacations. Families and groups can plan a trip that will meet their requirements for the duration of their holiday. In this country, there are a number of tour packages that are tailor made for each individual group.
The country has traditional countryside cities and modern cities as well. It is possible to explore all of Cambodia’s landscape from one of its well-known major cities, Phnom Penh. Phnom Penh boasts of a warm climate that does not deter tourists from taking walks along the Riverside, taking in the culture and cuisine of the country. One can still enjoy life in a luxury hotel in Phnom Penh.
Travelers who are interested in the temples and historical sites of Cambodia can go to Siem Reap. They can see the pagodas of Angkor Wat, the Royal Palace and the Angkor Thom temple.
In the midst of its natural beauty, it is possible to gain insight into the differences between Cambodia and Thailand. Such luxury and convenience cannot be afforded in the country of its name.
The hotels in Cambodia have managed to get more than one million guests in the past three years. Such success is possible only because of its reputation as one of the best places to visit while traveling in Cambodia. The public transportation system is one of the reasons behind the popularity of Cambodia tours in the United States.
Travelers can get cheap flights and tours in the country’s capital city. On a single trip, it is possible to visit Phnom Penh, Patong, Sam Rains-Kor, Choeung Ek and Preah Vihear in just a few days.
The need for Cambodia Health Declaration Form and medical insurance is high among many rural people. They are both necessary to receive free medical treatment when they are sick.
A Health Declaration Form is a paper form for filing. It requires details on the illness symptoms, hospital stay and the cost of treatment. Cambodia Health Authority has now prepared a compact size form that can be printed and filled without difficulty.
Medical Insurance is also provided by the Cambodian government. It covers all eligible persons. However, coverage is not free.
People who are below 18 years can go to private hospitals and are not required to get Medical Insurance. For those who are above 18 years can go to the private hospitals or agencies that have special Cambodian Hospitals. These institutions are known as Government-related hospitals.
In Cambodia, Private Hospitals are usually run by non-government agencies. Generally, people have to pay their premiums, but they are covered by Medical Insurance. To get a Government-related hospital, there is a need to have a passport.
In Vietnam, there are also private hospitals. These institutions are also Government-related. But with access to modern technology and resources, there are private hospitals as well.
They provide modern and advanced medical facilities. This is because most of these are non-profit agencies. They are completely tax deductible.
Free treatment is provided for all inhabitants of Cambodia, even children below 18 years. For children below 12 years, a parent must present the declaration form to the Hospital. Parents must also pay a fee if they want their child to stay overnight. Hospital charges for overnight stays include food, travel expenses and room rental.
Free medication and tests are also available in Cambodia. Food is also provided, and people can enjoy a complete meal with breakfast and lunch.
However, they cannot benefit from these services if they reside outside Cambodia. The most common illnesses are influenza, dengue, malaria, and typhoid and now the new coronavirus.
Children and pregnant women are provided with special booklets, which they must bring along with them. These include advice on how to protect themselves from diseases. They are also provided with handbooks on common illnesses.
In the event of fever, they are taken to a hospital for medical treatment. Cambodia is slowly being recognized as one of the safest countries in Southeast Asia. The government has started an extensive education program about safety during travel and to take precautionary measures for the prevention of diseases.
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- How can I get a Cambodia Visa Extension?
- How can I get the Cambodia 14 day quarantine requirement?
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR KENYAN CITIZENS
- Cambodia Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- Apply for tourist Cambodia visa
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Ireland
- Where to get a Cambodia Visa?
- Cambodia visa for Zimbabweans
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE EGYPTIAN CITIZENS
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Switzerland
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Cambodia Visa for the citizens of Romania
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Portugal
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MOROCCO
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Mexico
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF LEBANON
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF HONG KONG
- CAMBODIAN VISAS FOR THE CITIZENS OF GHANA
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BRAZIL
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Belgium
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BANGLADESH
- Cambodia visa for Taiwanese
- Cambodia visa for South Korean
- Cambodia visa for South Africans
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR RUSSIAN
- Cambodia Visa for Nepalese Passport Holders
- Cambodia visa for Japanese
- Cambodia visa for Italian passport holders
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR GERMAN
- Cambodia visa for French
- Cambodia visa for Dutch passport holders
- Cambodia visa for Chinese
- Cambodia eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- CAMBODIA VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR TURKISH CITIZENS
- Save time when landing in Siem Reap International Airport
- Cambodia visa for Jamaicans
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Hungary
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Latvia
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Cambodia visa for the citizens of Yemen
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR CANADIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS
- CAMBODIA VISA FOR US CITIZENS