Learn More: Health Declaration
If you are planning a trip to India in the near future, you must bare in mind the new requirements the Indian government has implemented to face the COVID-19 and to open the borders again.
All travelers must fill out and present the India Self-Declaration form upon arrival with no exception, at least 72 hours before the scheduled date. You also will be requested to remain in quarantine for the first 14 days. Exemption from institutional quarantine might be possible only if the traveler submit a negative RT-PCR test report on arrival. It should have been issued within 96 hours prior.
Bear in mind that a special health team will evaluate your health state upon arrival, and depending on the evaluation, they will give you instructions about which protocol you have to follow.
You can obtain your India Self-Declaration Form in the fastest and easiest way possible by applying with iVisa.com. Our dedicated team will take care of the overall process and will send the document to your email address once it’s ready.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
Only complete this form if you are planning to travel within the next 3 months. Requests to travel outside of 3 months will not be considered. Check the website regularly as travel restrictions are subject to change.
All travelers arriving in India must undertake a mandatory 14-day quarantine at designated facilities in their port of arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 2 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 55.00.
Yes. 14 days quarantine is mandatory.
Note: Only for special cases of human distress such as pregnancy, death in the family, serious illness, or parents with children of the age of 10 years or below, home quarantine will be allowed for 14 days.
- India Embassy Registration
- India visa for Jamaican
- India visa for Liberians
- India visa for Taiwanese
- India Visa for Malaysians
- India Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- INDIA VISA FOR AUSTRIAN CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR IRISH
- INDIA VISA FOR MACEDONIAN
- India visa for Bulgarian
- Indian business visa for UK citizens - requirements and cost
- India visa for Chinese
- India visa for Armenian
- India visa for Nicaraguans
- India visa for Bolivian
- INDIA VISA FOR RUSSIANS
- India Visa for U.S. Citizens Americans
- India visa for Zimbabweans
- India visa for Saint Lucian
- India visa for Hongkongers
- India visa for Moldovan citizens
- INDIA VISA FOR NORWEGIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR MEXICAN
- INDIA VISA FOR HONDURAN
- India business visa checklist
- India visa for Rwandan
- India visa for Colombian
- India visa for Palauan
- INDIA VISA FOR THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- INDIA VISA FOR PERUVIANS
- INDIA VISA FOR BELGIANS
- India visa for Salvadorans
- India visa for Malawian
- India visa for Bruneian
- India visa for Niuean
- INDIA VISA FOR TRINIDADIAN
- Indian Business visa for US citizens
- India visa for Paraguay
- India visa for Albanian
- India visa for Guyanese citizens
- India visa for Georgian citizens
- India visa for Chilean
- India visa for Ecuadorians
- India visa for Serbian citizens
- Indian business visa for Singapore citizens
- INDIA 14 DAY QUARANTINE REQUIREMENT
- Is it safe for Americans to visit India nowadays?
- Is India a safe destination for British?
- Is India a Safe Country to travel for Spaniards?
- What the Irish should know to be safe before going to India?
- How safe is India for Canadians?
- Is India a safe destination for Australians?
- Self Declaration Form for Air India passengers
- Check the COVID-19 Travel Rules in India
- India Travel Advice: Paid quarantine exemption with COVID-19 or RTPCR test
- How Can Citizens of France Enter India During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter India During Coronavirus?
- How can citizens of the United Kingdom enter India during coronavirus?
- How can citizens of Germany enter India during coronavirus?
- What happens if I overstay my Indian Visa
- India visa for Palestinian
- India visa for Japanese
- India visa for Filipino
- India business visa fees and costs
- INDIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- India eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW CAN I ACQUIRE AN INDIA VISA EXTENSION?
- Is it safe for New Zealanders to travel to India?
- INDIA VISA FOR CAMBODIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR HAITIAN CITIZEN
- INDIA VISA FOR CANADIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Indian Business Visa
- INDIA VISA FOR SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- India Visa for the citizens of Kenya
- INDIA VISA FOR CROATIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR ROMANIAN CITIZENS
- India visa for Costa Ricans
- INDIA ELECTRONIC VISA CHANGES
- LOST OCI CARD OR LOST OCI BOOKLET?
- INDIA VISA FOR ISRAELI
- India Comes Alive when Monsoon Season Arrives
- India visa for Indonesian
- INDIA VISA FOR SWEDISH CITIZEN
- India visa for Thai
- India visa for Dutch nationals
- India business visa processing time and duration
- INDIA VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FRANCE
- INDIA VISA FOR GUATEMALAN CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR ARGENTINE
- INDIA VISA FOR GUINEA
- India visa for Ghanaians
- INDIA VISA FOR NAMIBIA
- India visa for Uzbekistan citizens
- India visa for Hungarian
- INDIA VISA FOR JORDANIAN
- India visa for Latvians
- India visa for Lithuanians
- INDIA VISA FOR MALTESE
- India visa for Myanmar citizen
- India visa for New Zealander
- India visa for Omani
- INDIA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- India visa for Sri Lankan citizens
- India visa for Swiss nationals
- India visa for Vietnamese
- India Visa for the citizens of Germany
- India Visa for the citizens of Iran
- India Visa for the citizens of Qatar
- INDIA VISA FOR AZERBAIJANI
- INDIA VISA FOR BRAZILIAN CITIZENS
- India visa for Cuban
- India visa for Cypriot
- India visa for Czechs
- INDIA VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR FIJI CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR GREEK CITIZENS
- INDIA VISA FOR ITALIAN
- INDIA VISA FOR VENEZUELANS
- India visa for Ukrainian citizens
- India business visa for Australian citizens
- UPDATE ON HOW TO GET YOUR INDIA VISA ONLINE
- Save time when landing at Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
- India Opens 8 New Biometric Facilities