Learn More: eVisitor
Due to recent measures taken by governments to tackle Covid-19, visitors will be required to present Health Declarations, Medical Declarations, or Self-Declarations Health Form for entry Australia. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed these required documents for you to travel safely. We have designed a special Travel Request to enter Australia in this Pandemic situation. We have designed two official documents required by the Australian government to enter Australia in this Pandemic situation.
All travelers must submit these documents. The COVID-19 Travel Request is a new entry requirement created as an additional precautionary measure to mitigate the risk of importation of COVID-19 into Australia. The Travel Request Form authorizes travelers who have been affected by the current COVID-19 and have a compelling or compassionate reason to travel to Australia.
The e-Visitor system, designed by The Commissioner of the Australian Border Force (ABF), was introduced in 2008 and provides authorization for entry into Australia - it is electronically linked to your passport. While checking in at the airport for your Australian-bound flight, the check-in staff can electronically confirm that you have the authority to board the flight to Australia. This Australian e-Visitor is available to citizens of over 50 countries.
The e-Visitor is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Australia on short-term tourist or business visits. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and cuts out the old requirement of visiting an Australian Embassy.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity.
Supporting documents of a compelling reason.
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
Only complete this form if you are planning to travel within the next 3 months. Requests to travel outside of 3 months will not be considered. Check the website regularly as travel restrictions are subject to change.
The Australia COVID-19 Travel Request Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Australia, it DOES NOT replace a visa.
All travelers arriving in Australia must undertake a mandatory 14-day quarantine at designated facilities in their port of arrival.
Travelers must provide evidence that they meet a compelling or compassionate (travel exemption) reason. Documents must be officially translated into English in a PNG, JPG, or JPEG format up to 5MB.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The Australia eVisitor + Australia COVID-19 Travel Request Form are free. Additionally, iVisa charges a service fee according to the processing time you select. Here you can see the options.
Standard Processing: This option is perfect for you, if your travel is not so urgent. Just with USD 30.00 you will have your document ready to use within 24 hours
Rush Processing: this is a faster option, the price is USD 50.00. It worths, you will have your eVisitor + Australia Travel Request Form in only 4 hours.
Super Rush Processing: - this is the fastest option available in iVisa. If you need your documents as soon as posible this is the perfect choice. As you might expect, the cost is higher but it totally worths, with USD 90.00 your documents will be ready in just 1 hour.
We require the following documents to submit your application:
Passport with at least 6-month of validity: Scan it and ensure that its format is in PNG, JPG, or JPEG.
Supporting documents: They will be required by the government as a proof or evidence of your compelling reason to Travel Australia.
Credit/Debit card or PayPal account: Bear in mind that the entire process is done online, therefore the payment must be virtual. In this way, you will make a successful payment.
The time will be determined by the price. The faster you want your documents the more money you will need to pay. We have designed three options according to your needs or budget. Check the options:
Standard Processing Time: this is the regular option, your documents will be ready in 4 Business Days If your travel date is not so close this is the option for you.
Rush Processing: this option is faster, we process your documents in just 3 Business Days, one day less than the previous option. It is amazing, isn't it!
Super Rush Processing: We totally recommend this option, you will have your documents ready to use in just 2 Business Days. As you can see this is the fastest choice.
This is required if you are traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission. Get more information in the following link:
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world, but only the south and south-east are highly urbanized. Against popular misconception, it is not all hot. Only northern Australia has a tropical climate. The south and south-east are sub-tropical and temperate. Australia’s natural wonders are what make it famous, and if you plan a trip there, you will not be disappointed. Plus, not everything is trying to kill you as the internet would suggest.
First of all, let’s talk about visa policy so that we can go to more fun aspects of Australia. What you should know is that most nationalities are required to pay a visit to the nearest Australian embassy to apply for a visa. However, there are a few others that have it easier. Australia’s visa policy suffered some changes in the last couple of years. With that change came the Australia eVisitor and the Electronic Travel Authorization. You can use iVisa’s Visa Checker Tool to see if you qualify for either of them.
Keep in mind that some nationalities qualify for both the eVisitor and the ETA. If that is the case for you, it is up to you which one you go for. Although the ETA is cheaper, and the processing time is shorter. Even so, the choice is yours. Both documents allow you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months per visit, and you can enter the country multiple times in the 1 year of validity.
At the same time, you should know that Australia has rigorous quarantine requirements when it comes to vegetable and animal-derived products. That is because they have a clean biosphere which they plan to keep that way. It is best if you avoid traveling with such products. It can cause trouble at immigration.
Getting inside Australia can be done by plane or boat but getting around the country is way easier. Trains, buses, car rentals, etc. are all available for you to enjoy and explore the state. If you leave the urbanized area in the south and south-east, it can be hours until you reach another city, so make sure to prepare accordingly for that. A tourism information bureau can get you up to speed with the basics.
As for what you can enjoy in Australia, the list is long, and chances are that you are not going to be able to do everything you want. Even so, we recommend that you start with wildlife. There is a zoo in every major city, but tourists tend to wish to see wild animals more. You will not see any of them in the city, but the outskirts always have something to show.
As you can imagine, you can see kangaroos and koalas. Wombats and wallabies. Emus and platypuses. And more. However, while it is very tempting to interact with these animals, we strongly suggest that you do not. Koalas are cute, but they are territorial, and they can do some damage if provoked. Not to mention kangaroos. They are strong creatures that can kill a person if provoked. You should just admire them from a safe distance, and nobody will get hurt.
Apart from the wildlife in Australia, you can enjoy some landmarks as well. As you can imagine, the Opera House in Sydney is iconic, so you cannot miss it. You cannot miss the Sydney Harbor Bridge either. Or the Uluru in the red center.
Leaving the ‘seeing’ part aside, Australia is also a place for adventure seekers. You can surf on one of the many endless sandy beaches. Swimming is also a very tempting activity, especially because of the beautiful sights and the perfect water temperature. Of course, you can go snorkeling and diving. After all, Australia has the Great Barrier Reef. All water sports are available as well.
If you want to get out of the water, you can go mountain climbing, biking, sky diving, hot air ballooning, or you can try something that is called bushwalking. It is a very popular activity in Australia. Since there several national parks and rainforests in the country, you can pick your location. Just make sure that you are not going alone. The rainforests in Australia hide a few secrets that only an experienced hiker or a tourist guide will know.
As far as food and drink are concerned, Australia is a first-world country, so you can draw your conclusions from there. You will fain many available cuisines, but you may be interested in trying something local. If you are not squeamish, you may try kangaroo meat, which can be found even in supermarkets and butcher shops. Crocodile meat is also a thing, and if you want to see what a big chicken tastes like, you can go for an emu dish.
The drinking age in Australia is 18, so it is illegal to purchase if you are not of age. The tap water is not always safe to drink, but there is usually a sign above it to tell you whether or not you can drink it.
When it comes to safety, there are several things you should take into consideration. But it is not what you think. Crime in Australia is low compared to other first-world countries. It is nature you have to be careful about. Venomous creatures such as snakes and spiders are something to look for. When you get in the water, you need to be careful not to swim in an area with jellyfish. Dangerous flora also exists in Australia. If you plan to go bushwalking in the rainforest, mind the Gympie bush. It is called the stinging tree for a reason. It has microscopic hairs that if you touch, you can be in pain for weeks. Google it and print out a photo. You do not want it anywhere around you.
Nevertheless, as long as you are cautious, your trip to Australia should be as pleasant as possible. And the most important advice we can give you is to wear sunscreen at all times. Every single time you get out of the house/hotel room. The sun burns hot in Australia, and there are more victims of the sun than they are of the venomous creatures we mentioned above.
Needless to say, a trip to Australia will be more than pleasant. You can enjoy many things there, from sightseeing to fun activities. The country is a beautiful place to spend your vacation with your kids since the amenities allow it. The food is excellent, the people are friendly and very hard to offend, and it is most likely that you will make a lot of friends. A lot of unforgettable memories too. The beaches, the mountains, and the wildlife make for a wonderful vacation.
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR NEW ZEALANDERS
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- CAN I GET AN AUSTRALIA VISA EXTENSION?
- HOW TO STAY IN AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR WORKING HOLIDAY MAKER
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA FOR THE ICC T20 WORLD CUP
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR PERMANENT RESIDENTS
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR IMMEDIATE FAMILY
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA CHECKLIST
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA FEES
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA PROCESSING TIME
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA FOR INDIAN CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA REQUIREMENTS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR USA CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR DUTCH CITIZENS
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia
- Is the Australia ETA free?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- How to apply for an eVisitor visa (Subclass 651) for Australia
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Do I need an Australia ETA or an eVisitor?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALAYSIANS
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- AUSTRALIA ETA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- What is an Australia ETA (subclass 601)
- Australia ETA processing time
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia ETA cost and fees
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian ETA for British passport holders
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- MUST I APPLY FOR AN AUSTRALIAN ETA STRAIGHT AT THE ISSUING AUTHORITY?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALTESE
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Romania
- AUSTRALIA EVISITOR VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BULGARIA
- AUSTRALIA ETA RENEWAL - WHEN IS IT NECESSARY?
- How to perform an Australia ETA check
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the United Kingdom
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Vatican City
- Is the Australia eVisitor visa necessary for USA citizens?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR ANDORRANS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR HONG KONGERS
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Canada
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Italy
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Taiwan
- Australia ETA for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Australia ETA for US citizens
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Luxembourg
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Malta
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Monaco
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Norway
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Poland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovakia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovenia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Spain
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Switzerland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Singapore
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Austria
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Croatia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Cyprus
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Estonia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Finland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of France
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Germany
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Greece
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Hungary
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Iceland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Ireland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Italy
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Latvia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Australia eVisitor Visa processing time and status check
- AUSTRALIA E-VISITOR VISA COST
- Is the eVisitor visa for Australia free?
- Is the eVisitor for Australia a multiple entry visa?
- Do I need a Business ETA for Australia?
- What is an Australia eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651)?
- AUSTRALIA VISA GROUP APPLICATION
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR BRUNEIANS
- Australia eVisitor Frequently Asked Questions (Helpdesk)
- Australia eVisitor visa requirements
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Republic of San Marino
- Which one do I need? The Australia ETA or visa?
- How to apply for an Australia ETA
- Do I need an ETA or a travel visa for Australia?
- Can I get an ETA for Australia online?
- Must I get an ETA or a tourist visa for a trip to Australia?
- Australia ETA for the citizens of UK
- Australia ETA requirements
- An easy way to get an ETA or an Australian visa
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Essential Australia
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.