A visa is required. We can assist in processing this document.
|Visa Type||Visa Cost||Service Fee||Number of Entries||Max Stay||Visa Validity||Processing Time|
Visa Cost USD 0.00
Service Fee USD 20.00
Number of Entries Multiple
Max Stay 90 days
Visa Expires 1 year after today
Processing Time 30 minutes
Visa Cost USD 0.00
Service Fee USD 20.00
Number of Entries Multiple
Max Stay 90 days
Visa Expires 1 year after arrival
Processing Time 48 hours
How to Apply: eVisitor
Complete our easy online application pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide when you arrive
Learn More: eVisitor
The eVisitor system was introduced in 2008. It provides authorization to travel to and enter Australia and is electronically linked to your passport. While checking in at the airport for your Australian-bound flight, the check-in staff can electronically confirm that you have authority to board the flight to Australia. The Australian eVisitor is available to citizens of over 50 countries.
The eVisitor is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Australia for short-term tourist or business visits and for applicants outside Australia. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and reduces the need for travelers to visit an Australian Embassy. The Australian ETA allows the holder to travel to Australia as many times as required within the validity period which is 12 months from the date of issue. The maximum length of each visit is three months.
Use our Visa Calculator Tool
Calculate Visa Cost Before Applying
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The eVisitor Visa is a new travel visa available to European Union passport holders who wish to travel to Australia. It is designed to streamline the online visa application system for travelers from the EU.
IMPORTANT You must be outside Australia when you apply. It is advised not to make any travel arrangements until you receive your eVisa.
The Australia eVisitor is free. Additionally, iVisa charges a service fee with costs that vary according to the processing time selected:
1. Standard Processing Time - USD 20: 6 business days.
2. Rush Processing - USD 30: 4 business days.
3. Super Rush Processing - USD 50: 2 business days.
It depends on the method of processing time you chose. We offer three options:
1. Standard Processing Time: 6 business days.
2. Rush Processing: 4 business days.
3. Super Rush Processing: 2 business days.
The validity of the Australia eVisitor starts the day it is granted. As this is a multiple entry visa, it is valid up to 12 months, which means you can enter to Australia as many times you want during the 12-month period and stay for up to 3 months each time.
There are a total of 4 conditions all applicants must meet:
1. Business visitor activity: This means that you are not allowed to engage in any work other than a business visitor activity during your stay in Australia.
2. Maximum three months study: While in Australia, the holder must not engage, for more than three months, in any activity regarding studies or training.
3. Tuberculosis free: The visa holder must be free of tuberculosis at the time of travel to, and entry into Australia.
4. No criminal conditions: The visa holder cannot have any criminal convictions, for which the sentence (whether served or not) is for a total period of 12 months or more, at the time of travel to, and entry into Australia.
The following is a list of countries eligible for the Australia eVisitor: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom- British Citizen, Vatican City.
The maximum stay allowed is 3 months at a time, and the eVisitor visa itself will be valid for up to 12 months.
Travelers must have their passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in order to apply for the Australia eVisitor.
You can't stay in Australia longer by extending the eVisitor. You must apply for a new visa if you want to stay longer.
Your eVisitor lets you travel for both tourism and business purposes. If you are travelling as a tourist visitor, this visa allows you to cruise or spend a holiday visiting your family or friends. If you are travelling for purposes related to business, this visa allows you to make general business or employment enquiries, investigate, negotiate, enter into or review a business contract, conduct activities as part of an official government visit, take part in a conference, trade fair or seminar, as long as the organizers don’t offer to pay for your trip.
You can study for up to 3 consecutive months in total on this visa. But if your main reason for travelling to Australia is study, a student visa might be more appropriate.
In general, eVisitor Australia Visa holders can not work in Australia.
However, you might be able to work as a volunteer if:
Your main purpose in visiting Australia is tourism and the voluntary work is incidental to tourism.
The work is genuinely voluntary and you are not paid for it, other than for meals and accommodation.
The work would not otherwise be done in return for wages by an Australian resident.
If you have a criminal record, you will have to contact your local Australian Embassy in order to apply for a visa.
- Australia visa for USA citizens
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- Which one do I need? The Australia ETA or visa?
- What is an Australia ETA (subclass 601)
- Do I need a Business ETA for Australia?
- Do I need an Australia ETA or an eVisitor?
- Is the Australia ETA free?
- How to perform an Australia ETA check
- How to apply for an Australia ETA
- Australian ETA for British passport holders
- Must I apply for an Australia ETA straight at the issuing authority?
- Do I need an ETA or a travel visa for Australia?
- Can I get an ETA for Australia online?
- Must I get an ETA or a tourist visa for a trip to Australia?
- Australia ETA processing time
- Australia ETA for US citizens
- Australia ETA for the citizens of UK
- Australia ETA requirements
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Singapore
- Australia ETA for Malaysian citizens
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- An easy way to get an ETA or an Australian visa
- Australia ETA cost and fees
- Australia visa for Andorrans
- Australia visa for Bruneians
- Australia visa for Dutch citizens
- Australia visa for Hong Kongers
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Australia visa for Malaysian
- Australia visa for Maltese
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- Australia visa for Portuguese passport
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- Australia visa for South Korean
- Australian visa for Austrian
- Australian visa for Belgian citizens
- Australian visa for Danish citizens
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Essential Australia
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
If your visa application is not approved by the government agency, we will provide a full refund under our approval guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service please contact us via chat and we will provide a refund of your service fee. If a mistake is made on your application, we will process your visa again at no cost. Please note refunds are credited back to the same credit card used.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
If your visa application has not been submitted for processing you will receive a full refund. However, if your application has been submitted, then we will not be able to provide a refund.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.