Get your Australia Transit Enquiry Form Online!
Learn More: Australia Transit Enquiry Form
Due to recent measures taken by governments to tackle Covid-19, visitors will be required to submit Health Declarations, Enquiry forms, and other documents for entry to each country. iVisa.com, in its effort to help all customers fulfill their travel dreams, designed these special documents for you to travel safely to your final destination. We have designed a special Transit Enquiry Form for you to enter in transit to Australia, in this Pandemic situation. Here you can learn more:
The Transit Enquiry form has been designed by the Department of Home Affairs of Australia for travelers who have been affected by COVID-19 and need to travel (by aircraft) in transit to Australia to finally arrive at their final destination. Only citizens exempted to get a transit visa (TWOV) can use this form provided by iVisa. If you are not part of these exempted countries, you will need to get a transit visa. In this case, we recommend you to apply for this product here.
We have a smart process to get your Australia Transit Enquiry Form faster than in the traditional way. Apply now!
More information about temporary border closures here.
Required Documents to Apply
A current valid passport, with at least 6-month validity (the format must be in PNG, JPG, JPEG).
A valid and confirmed ticket to travel to a third country within 72 hrs after arriving Australia. the format must be in PNG, JPG, JPEG).
Travel documents required to enter your final destination country (size: 1MB).
Travel itinerary (PDF/PNG/JPG) includes full name, dates. All the information must be written in English (size: 1MB).
A credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
The Australia Transit Enquiry Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Australia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your Visa when you enter Australia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
Only complete this form if you are planning to travel within the next 3 months. Requests to travel outside of 3 months will not be considered. Check the website regularly as travel restrictions are subject to change.
You must don’t leave the airport transit lounge or the immigration zone in any circumstances (for example to collect baggage) before you board into the flight.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Great Australian Tourism Adventure also includes spending your vacation relaxing with friends or family in either Melbourne or Sydney. Both cities are considered major tourist destinations in Australia. Melbourne is the capital city and is located in the southeast of the country and Sydney is located on the west coast of Australia and the city of New South Wales in the north.
Your adventure in Australia can begin in any of the three major cities, or you can choose to travel throughout the country by air. You can enjoy a one-way flight from Sydney to Melbourne or vice versa. Once you land in your destination, you will be welcomed by a friendly local and accompanied by tour guides who will take you to all the sites in the area that interest you.
As a part of your Great Australian Tourism Adventure, you can stay in hotels and in apartments located in the different parts of the country. Many people choose to rent villas and self catering houses which are more secluded and offer a lot of privacy and tranquility.
If you do not have much time, you can schedule a tour that includes travel to the countryside of Western Australia which can include visiting the Cairns area, Mount Cook, Cape Tribulation and in particular, Darwin. Darwin is the largest city in the country and is known for being an excellent place to get lost.
The Great Barrier Reef is one of the great attractions in Australia. Tourists are able to visit this spectacular location by a boat tour or helicopter tour.
The Great Barrier Reef lies about 900 miles away from the coast of Australia. All aboard an A380 flight to Australia and then a shuttle is needed to get to the reef.
There are many other inland attractions in Australia that you may choose to visit while on vacation. A river cruise will allow you to see the pristine shores of the Murray River in Queensland, Australia. Inland you will also be able to explore the history of the region as well as the surrounding vegetation and wildlife.
Israel is another popular destination for tourists in Australia. Israel is a peaceful country full of historical and cultural riches. Besides being close to the Middle East, it is also right along the Red Sea Coast and therefore a stopover point for the spice trade.
In addition to experiencing Israel through travel agencies, there are also many tour operators that offer tours to this beautiful country. You can enjoy walking tours, hopping aboard a bus tour or a boat cruise, and then travel to some of the best sites that you want to see.
Many countries are only visited by true wildlife lovers and their families. Countries such as Australia boast a wide variety of animals and birds that are very similar to their own native flora and fauna.
It is not hard to see rare birds, turtles, kangaroos, angelfish lures, and even koalas if you are lucky enough to stay on one of the remote island retreats. For those with a more adventurous streak, you can try out one of the rafting expeditions or go snorkeling around the vast coral reefs.
The first thing you will want to do once you have arrived in Australia is to find out more about what you need to do to stay. This is the most important step, as it will help you plan your next steps on your arrival.
You will then need to find out where you can live, whether with your immediate family members or with friends, and if you have any dependents. You will need to know how much you can and cannot pay, depending on the time of year you are visiting.
Once you have decided where you will live, you will need to find out what the requirements are for those who are accompanying you, in order to make sure that they also abide by Australian immigration laws. You should also take care to find out the procedures for those who do not wish to come along. This will ensure that no one falls through the cracks and a flight is not canceled.
You will also need to find out about where you can find caravans, what provisions you can make for them, and whether they will be on your property or elsewhere. You may even want to include your family as a caravan landholder, which will help you get a free pass on these regulations.
You will also need to visit your local government office to find out if you can apply for a visa at this point. Most people arrive in Australia by air and will require an air ticket and a visa on arrival in order to stay. If you are arriving by sea, you will require a passport, and if you are arriving in an already established port of entry, you will be permitted entry at this point.
To apply for your visa you will need to submit a few documents. It is important to understand that these documents need to be original, as the immigration officer is not going to accept photocopies. Many people have lost out on their immigration application because they have sent in duplicates.
First you will need to establish your eligibility, which is governed by the time period you were allowed to stay in Australia. This varies according to the type of visa you have applied for. There are also some legal requirements that must be met before the visa can be granted.
Each of these requirements can take up to three weeks to complete, so it is always advisable to pay attention to the eligibility requirements, just in case. If you find it difficult to follow them, you will need to find a certified translation service.
The final consideration is that you will need to sign the documents that are required for your visa and keep a copy for yourself. You will also need to get a visa fee receipt, which you will need to bring with you when traveling.
When you arrive in Australia, the paperwork that needs to be completed can be daunting. In many cases, you will be required to attend a face-to-face interview with your immigration representative. In fact, it is very possible that you will be sent for a second interview with your immigration officer, so if this sounds like something that you want to avoid, be prepared to devote several days to processing.
The long and the short of it is that the time spent and the financial costs involved could go down considerably, if you make the decision to book your flight and accommodation ahead of time. Also, it is a good idea to check whether your preferred airport or seaport is able to offer overnight accommodation so that you can stay at a hostel or motel for the night.
When you arrive in Australia, remember that there are a lot of different things that you need to do, but it is well worth the effort. Australia is one of the safest countries in the world and is well worth the time and effort spent here.
- What To Do When the Australia eVisa Payment is Not Working?
- Visa Requirements For Australia from the USA
- Australia Transit visa requirements
- Australia Visitor Visa for Bangladeshi Citizens
- Australia Visitor Visa for Turkey Citizens
- Australia Visitor Visa for Indian Citizens
- How to get the Subclass 600 - Australia Visitor Visa
- Australia Entry Requirements Complete Guide
- Australia ETA: requirements, process and how to apply
- Which one do I need? The Australia ETA or visa?
- Australia eVisitor visa requirement
- Australia visa for Malaysians: types, requirements and more
- Australia Agriculture Visa Program: Everything You Need to Know
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Australia? Discover it!
- AUSTRALIA ETA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
- Vaccination Passport Australia: The Complete Guide
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA DURING COVID-19 FOR PERMANENT RESIDENTS
- An easy way to get an ETA or an Australian visa
- Is there an Australian visa for Singapore Citizens?
- Australia ETA cost and fees
- Australia ETA processing time - How long does it take?
- Do I need an Australia ETA or an eVisitor?
- Australia eVisitor Visa processing time and status check
- Is the eVisitor visa for Australia free?
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- How to apply for an eVisitor visa (Subclass 651) for Australia
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- Australia Transit Visa For Indian Citizens
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australia ETA validity
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Finland
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Do I need a Business ETA for Australia?
- What is an Australia eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651)?
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Croatia
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR HONG KONGERS
- What is an Australia ETA (subclass 601)
- Is the Australia ETA free?
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIA E-VISITOR VISA COST
- CAN I GET AN AUSTRALIA VISA EXTENSION?
- Essential Australia
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA FEES
- HOW TO ENTER AUSTRALIA FOR THE ICC T20 WORLD CUP
- AUSTRALIA TRANSIT VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
- Australian ETA for British passport holders
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Romania
- AUSTRALIA EVISITOR VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BULGARIA
- AUSTRALIA ETA RENEWAL - WHEN IS IT NECESSARY?
- How to perform an Australia ETA check
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Poland
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Italy
- Is the eVisitor for Australia a multiple entry visa?
- AUSTRALIA VISA GROUP APPLICATION