|Travel Document Type||Valid for||Number of Entries||Max Stay||Government Fee|
Duration 1 Year
Number of Entries Multiple Entry
Max Stay 90 days
Government Fee USD 0.00
How to Apply: eVisitor────
Complete our easy online application and pay with credit card or PayPal
No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time
Present your Passport and the Document we provide upon entry to destination country
Learn More: eVisitor
The e-Visitor system was introduced in 2008 and provides authorization for entry into Australia - it is electronically linked to your passport. While checking in at the airport for your Australian-bound flight, the check-in staff can electronically confirm that you have authority to board the flight to Australia. This Australian e-Visitor is available to citizens of over 50 countries.
The e-Visitor is an electronically-stored authority for travel to Australia on short-term tourist or business visits. It replaces the visa label or stamp in a passport and cuts out the old requirement of visiting an Australian Embassy.
The Australian ETA allows the holder to travel to Australia as many times as desired within the validity period which is 1 year after arrival. The maximum length of each visit is 90 days Per Entry.
REMINDER: The Australian Government announced on March the 12th that foreign nationals will not be allowed to enter Australia for 14 days from the time they have left or transited through: mainland China, Iran, Republic of Korea or Italy. This measure does not apply to Australian citizens and permanent residents. However, it is recommended self-isolation for 14 days.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
The eVisitor Visa is a new travel visa available to European Union passport holders who wish to travel to Australia. It is designed to streamline the online visa application system for travelers from the EU.
IMPORTANT: You must be outside Australia when you apply. It is advised not to make any travel arrangements until you receive your eVisa.
The Australia eVisitor is free. Additionally, iVisa charges a service fee with costs that vary according to the processing time selected:
1. Standard Processing Time - USD 20.00: 1 Business Day
2. Rush Processing - USD 50.00: 0 minutes
3. Super Rush Processing - USD 70.00: 0 minutes
It depends on the method of processing time you chose. We offer three options:
1. Standard Processing Time: 1 Business Day
2. Rush Processing: 0 minutes
3. Super Rush Processing: 0 minutes
The validity of the Australia eVisitor starts the day it is granted. As this is a multiple entry visa, it is valid up to 1 year after arrival, which means you can enter to Australia as many times you want during the 1 year after arrival period and stay for up to 90 days Per Entry
There are a total of 4 conditions all applicants must meet:
1. Business visitor activity: This means that you are not allowed to engage in any work other than a business visitor activity during your stay in Australia.
2. Maximum three months study: While in Australia, the holder must not engage, for more than three months, in any activity regarding studies or training.
3. Tuberculosis free: The visa holder must be free of tuberculosis at the time of travel to, and entry into Australia.
4. No criminal conditions: The visa holder cannot have any criminal convictions, for which the sentence (whether served or not) is for a total period of 12 months or more, at the time of travel to, and entry into Australia.
The following is a list of countries eligible for the Australia eVisitor: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom- British Citizen, Vatican City.
The maximum stay allowed is 90 days Per Entry, and the eVisitor visa itself will be valid for up to 1 year after arrival.
There is no minimum passport validity required to enter Australia. You must have a valid passport and valid visa when you board your flight and when you enter Australia.
You can't stay in Australia longer by extending the eVisitor. You must apply for a new visa if you want to stay longer.
Your eVisitor lets you travel for both tourism and business purposes. If you are travelling as a tourist visitor, this visa allows you to cruise or spend a holiday visiting your family or friends. If you are travelling for purposes related to business, this visa allows you to make general business or employment enquiries, investigate, negotiate, enter into or review a business contract, conduct activities as part of an official government visit, take part in a conference, trade fair or seminar, as long as the organizers don’t offer to pay for your trip.
You can study for up to 3 consecutive months in total on this visa. But if your main reason for travelling to Australia is study, a student visa might be more appropriate.
In general, eVisitor Australia Visa holders can not work in Australia.
However, you might be able to work as a volunteer if:
Your main purpose in visiting Australia is tourism and the voluntary work is incidental to tourism.
The work is genuinely voluntary and you are not paid for it, other than for meals and accommodation.
The work would not otherwise be done in return for wages by an Australian resident.
If you have a criminal record, you will have to contact your local Australian Embassy in order to apply for a visa.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world, but only the south and south-east are highly urbanized. Against popular misconception, it is not all hot. Only northern Australia has a tropical climate. The south and south-east are sub-tropical and temperate. Australia’s natural wonders are what make it famous, and if you plan a trip there, you will not be disappointed. Plus, not everything is trying to kill you as the internet would suggest.
First of all, let’s talk about visa policy so that we can go to more fun aspects of Australia. What you should know is that most nationalities are required to pay a visit to the nearest Australian embassy to apply for a visa. However, there are a few others that have it easier. Australia’s visa policy suffered some changes in the last couple of years. With that change came the Australia eVisitor and the Electronic Travel Authorization. You can use iVisa’s Visa Checker Tool to see if you qualify for either of them.
Keep in mind that some nationalities qualify for both the eVisitor and the ETA. If that is the case for you, it is up to you which one you go for. Although the ETA is cheaper, and the processing time is shorter. Even so, the choice is yours. Both documents allow you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months per visit, and you can enter the country multiple times in the 1 year of validity.
At the same time, you should know that Australia has rigorous quarantine requirements when it comes to vegetable and animal-derived products. That is because they have a clean biosphere which they plan to keep that way. It is best if you avoid traveling with such products. It can cause trouble at immigration.
Getting inside Australia can be done by plane or boat but getting around the country is way easier. Trains, buses, car rentals, etc. are all available for you to enjoy and explore the state. If you leave the urbanized area in the south and south-east, it can be hours until you reach another city, so make sure to prepare accordingly for that. A tourism information bureau can get you up to speed with the basics.
As for what you can enjoy in Australia, the list is long, and chances are that you are not going to be able to do everything you want. Even so, we recommend that you start with wildlife. There is a zoo in every major city, but tourists tend to wish to see wild animals more. You will not see any of them in the city, but the outskirts always have something to show.
As you can imagine, you can see kangaroos and koalas. Wombats and wallabies. Emus and platypuses. And more. However, while it is very tempting to interact with these animals, we strongly suggest that you do not. Koalas are cute, but they are territorial, and they can do some damage if provoked. Not to mention kangaroos. They are strong creatures that can kill a person if provoked. You should just admire them from a safe distance, and nobody will get hurt.
Apart from the wildlife in Australia, you can enjoy some landmarks as well. As you can imagine, the Opera House in Sydney is iconic, so you cannot miss it. You cannot miss the Sydney Harbor Bridge either. Or the Uluru in the red center.
Leaving the ‘seeing’ part aside, Australia is also a place for adventure seekers. You can surf on one of the many endless sandy beaches. Swimming is also a very tempting activity, especially because of the beautiful sights and the perfect water temperature. Of course, you can go snorkeling and diving. After all, Australia has the Great Barrier Reef. All water sports are available as well.
If you want to get out of the water, you can go mountain climbing, biking, sky diving, hot air ballooning, or you can try something that is called bushwalking. It is a very popular activity in Australia. Since there several national parks and rainforests in the country, you can pick your location. Just make sure that you are not going alone. The rainforests in Australia hide a few secrets that only an experienced hiker or a tourist guide will know.
As far as food and drink are concerned, Australia is a first-world country, so you can draw your conclusions from there. You will fain many available cuisines, but you may be interested in trying something local. If you are not squeamish, you may try kangaroo meat, which can be found even in supermarkets and butcher shops. Crocodile meat is also a thing, and if you want to see what a big chicken tastes like, you can go for an emu dish.
The drinking age in Australia is 18, so it is illegal to purchase if you are not of age. The tap water is not always safe to drink, but there is usually a sign above it to tell you whether or not you can drink it.
When it comes to safety, there are several things you should take into consideration. But it is not what you think. Crime in Australia is low compared to other first-world countries. It is nature you have to be careful about. Venomous creatures such as snakes and spiders are something to look for. When you get in the water, you need to be careful not to swim in an area with jellyfish. Dangerous flora also exists in Australia. If you plan to go bushwalking in the rainforest, mind the Gympie bush. It is called the stinging tree for a reason. It has microscopic hairs that if you touch, you can be in pain for weeks. Google it and print out a photo. You do not want it anywhere around you.
Nevertheless, as long as you are cautious, your trip to Australia should be as pleasant as possible. And the most important advice we can give you is to wear sunscreen at all times. Every single time you get out of the house/hotel room. The sun burns hot in Australia, and there are more victims of the sun than they are of the venomous creatures we mentioned above.
Needless to say, a trip to Australia will be more than pleasant. You can enjoy many things there, from sightseeing to fun activities. The country is a beautiful place to spend your vacation with your kids since the amenities allow it. The food is excellent, the people are friendly and very hard to offend, and it is most likely that you will make a lot of friends. A lot of unforgettable memories too. The beaches, the mountains, and the wildlife make for a wonderful vacation.
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR USA CITIZENS
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Romania
- Australian visa for German passport holder
- How to perform an Australia ETA check
- Australia ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- AUSTRALIA EVISITOR VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BULGARIA
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the United Kingdom
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Vatican City
- Is the Australia eVisitor visa necessary for USA citizens?
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR ANDORRANS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR DUTCH CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR HONG KONGERS
- Australia visa for Icelanders
- Australia visa for Japanese
- Australia visa for Liechtenstein
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALAYSIANS
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR MALTESE
- Australia visa for Monegasques
- Australia visa for Norwegians
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS
- Australia visa for Sammarinese
- Australia visa for Singaporean
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
- Australian visa for Austrian
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIAN VISA FOR DANISH CITIZENS
- Australian visa for Finnish citizens
- Australian visa for French citizens
- Australian visa for Greek citizens
- Australian visa for Irish
- Australian visa for Italian citizen
- Australian visa for Spanish citizens
- Australian visa for Swiss citizens
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Canada
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Italy
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Taiwan
- Australia ETA for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Australia ETA for US citizens
- Australian ETA for British passport holders
- Australia Visa for Canadian Citizens
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
- AUSTRALIA ETA FOR MALAYSIAN CITIZENS
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Luxembourg
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Malta
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Monaco
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Norway
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Poland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovakia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Slovenia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Spain
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Switzerland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Singapore
- Australia ETA for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Austria
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Belgium
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Croatia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Cyprus
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Estonia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Finland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of France
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Germany
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Greece
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Hungary
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Iceland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Ireland
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Italy
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Latvia
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Liechtenstein
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of Lithuania
- Australia eVisitor Visa processing time and status check
- AUSTRALIA E-VISITOR VISA COST
- AUSTRALIA ETA RENEWAL - WHEN IS IT NECESSARY?
- What is an Australia ETA (subclass 601)
- Is the Australia ETA free?
- Do I need an Australia ETA or an eVisitor?
- Is the eVisitor visa for Australia free?
- MUST I APPLY FOR AN AUSTRALIAN ETA STRAIGHT AT THE ISSUING AUTHORITY?
- Australia ETA cost and fees
- Australian visa for Swedish citizens
- Australia ETA processing time
- Is the eVisitor for Australia a multiple entry visa?
- Surfing and enjoying with a Visa to Australia
- Do I need a Business ETA for Australia?
- What is an Australia eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651)?
- AUSTRALIA VISA GROUP APPLICATION
- AUSTRALIA VISA FOR BRUNEIANS
- Australia eVisitor Frequently Asked Questions (Helpdesk)
- How to apply for an eVisitor visa (Subclass 651) for Australia
- Australia eVisitor visa requirements
- Australia eVisitor visa for the citizens of the Republic of San Marino
- Which one do I need? The Australia ETA or visa?
- How to apply for an Australia ETA
- Do I need an ETA or a travel visa for Australia?
- Can I get an ETA for Australia online?
- Must I get an ETA or a tourist visa for a trip to Australia?
- Australia ETA for the citizens of UK
- Australia ETA requirements
- An easy way to get an ETA or an Australian visa
- Australia visa for Luxembourg
- Essential Australia
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.