If you are traveling to Japan, you must follow the Japan COVID guidelines implemented by the government. All arriving travelers will have to fill out the Japan Health Declaration. It is a document that collects information from visitors. Fortunately, you can get it with iVisa.com with our experts to help you with the process.
What do I have to do to get the Japan Health Declaration?
It is pretty simple. As you know, the Japan Health Declaration is part of the Japan COVID guidelines you must fulfill. If you decided to use iVisa.com for your document, complete the following three steps that won’t take more than ten minutes.
- Fill out your application form, and complete the required fields to start with the process. After doing so, select the processing time option that you like.
- Continue with the payment method.
- Finally, upload the required documents and submit your request.
Why should I apply in advance?
You will have your document beforehand, and our team will check that it has no typos or any mistakes so you can enter Japan without any delays.
Learn more about the Japan COVID guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Japan COVID guidelines?
Travelers wishing to know about the Japan COVID guidelines must understand that only a few countries can visit Japan. These are Australia, Brunei, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
If your country is not part of the list, it won’t be possible to visit Japan. If you meet the travel conditions, you can apply for the Japan Health Declaration. Moreover, you will have to present a negative result from the COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours before your entry. You might be subject to further revision and stay in quarantine for two weeks. That’s what you have to know about the Japan COVID guidelines.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Japan?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: All travelers will be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Japan?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days
- Quarantine testing: Day 10 PCR or antigen for fully vaccinated travelers to end quarantine early
- Please note: Unvaccinated travelers arriving from certain areas may be required to stay in a government-designated location for the first 3-6 days of their quarantine period. Fully vaccinated travelers will be exempt from this quarantine measure.
What information is necessary to provide?
As you already know, the Japan Health Declaration is part of the Japan COVID guidelines to enter the country. It will be necessary that you provide the following information before applying:
- Specific details about yourself and your trip. You must provide a contact number and email address to get in touch with you once the document is ready.
- A valid payment method such as your debit/credit card or PayPal account.
- A copy of your scanned passport.
What are the processing times and fees?
iVisa.com prepared the following alternatives to get your Japan Health Declaration. The price will depend on the option you choose.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Why should I trust iVisa.com?
You have plenty of reasons why you should trust iVisa.com. We understand your concerns about your data’s security, but our platform will protect it from third parties all the time. You won’t have to worry about it because your information is in good hands. That’s why our customers recommend our services as you can see here.
How can I find out more if I have more questions?
If you have any inquiries about the Japan COVID guidelines, we recommend contacting our support agents who are available 24/7.
Visiting Japan is a life-changing experience if you know its beauty. If you plan to visit one of the most important countries in the world, you need to know a little about its culture and a couple of places that any traveler should know.
As you may know, Japan is a country located in Southeast Asia that greatly influences history. It is the third-largest economy in the world and has become famous for its anime.
If you visit Japan, you will have to spend a few nights in Tokyo. It is one of the largest and most populated cities in the world. However, the attractions you'll find are so varied that you'll find places to go every day. Don't forget that visiting Tokyo may be more expensive than other places, so you should plan your budget before traveling there.
On the other hand, we recommend you to visit the historical parts of Japan such as the small towns around Tokyo.
In any case, you can visit Japan at any time. Prepare your trip with iVisa.com and let us be part of your dreams.