How to Apply: Tourist Card - Land────
Complete our easy online application
Don't waste time in a queue or filling out forms on the plane or at the airport. We will do it for you
Some nationalities require a visa to enter this country. Check with your local embassy / consulate
Present your passport and the document we provide to save you time and hassle when entering destination
Learn More: Tourist Card - Land
In 2015, the National Immigration Institute (INM) introduced the Tourist Card. According to the Forma Migratoria Múltiple, it is an admission document issued to vacationing visitors of certain nationalities. It is also popularly known as a tourist visa, although it is not officially a visa. Applicants will receive their Tourist Card via email after filling the application form.
iVisa offers this service because many of our clients have had issues with long lines at their point of entry to pay for the card and our service will help you avoid the queue. In addition, obtaining this card means you don’t have to fill out the form when you arrive at your port of entry. To summarize, getting this card in advance could save you time, but please note that it is not obligatory and carries a service fee.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
A Mexico Tourist Card or FMM ("Forma Migratoria Múltiple," previously referred to as an FMT), is a tourist permit that is required for all foreign citizen travelers to Mexico who will not be engaged in any type of remunerated work.
We require the following to submit your application:
- Passport with at least 6 month validity
- Credit/debit card or Paypal account for payment
The Tourist Card (Land) costs USD 29.00. Additionally, there is the service fee of USD 20.00 for standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing, the service fee is USD 40.00 and USD 60.00, respectively.
It depends on the method of processing you choose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours
- Rush Processing: 4 hours
- Super Rush Processing: 30 minutes
The Mexico Tourist Card (Land) is valid for 180 days after arrival. In addition, it is a Single Entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 180 days in Total
Travelers who want to visit Mexico must have a passport with at least 6 months validity from the planned date of entry.
The Mexican government requires that you apply within 30 days of your arrival. However, you are free to apply with iVisa at any time, as we will review your application for accuracy and queue your order until it's the correct time to process your application.
You must apply for the Tourist Card (Air) if you are planning on arriving in Mexico by air, which you can obtain by clicking here.
The Tourist Card (Land) allows for a maximum stay of 180 days in Total.
Yes, but travelers who want to apply for a Tourist Card online MUST apply with their passport from the eligible country.
You can use it only once, as it’s valid for a Single Entry only.
No, the Tourist Card is for tourism purposes only.
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
Mexico is a country open for business, and a lot of people try to invest in all kinds of sectors that may be on the rise. That is why many companies send delegates to see what they are up against. However, for that to happen, and if this is the case with you, you may need to learn some business etiquette before you travel to Mexico. It is common sense to learn about business practices and habits when you go abroad. After all, cultures are different, and what you may consider reasonable, other cultures may find strange or even inappropriate and offensive. Mexico does not have many rules, but you need to keep them in mind before even thinking of establishing a meeting. First of all, nobody will ever ask you to learn the language. Mexicans speak Spanish, but you do not have to learn it just because you have a business meeting there. Most delegates hire an interpreter. As you can imagine, being fluent in Spanish may help, but it is unreasonable for Mexicans to ask you to be fluent when you arrive there. However, it is recommended that you do learn some phrases like please, thank you, excuse me and other such expressions. It is not much, but your effort will be highly appreciated. And that can help you establish a good rapport. One thing that you need to learn about Mexicans is that they value relationships. They will want to create a connection before getting involved in business with you. Some may find that far-fetched, but that is just how Mexicans work. Rapport is very important to them. That is why they will spend a lot of time getting to know you. You will go out to lunch with them, and if you are going to dinner together, you will most likely not speak about business. Even if you are a distant person, you need to let go a little bit and realize that that is how Mexicans conduct their businesses. You will be asked about your personal life and family, and getting to know you it is an essential process for Mexicans. It is recommended that you ask about them as well because it proves that you are interested in building a relationship. When you need to schedule a meeting, make sure that you do it about 2 weeks ahead. You need to confirm it one week in advance and once again when you arrive in Mexico. Make sure that the assistants have your contacts. You are required to show up on time for the meeting, but the Mexican officials may be late up to 30 minutes. That is not something you should get offended about, and making a face or any irritated gesture because of that is incredibly offensive. Even if you are annoyed, do not let it show. It is not a good way to start a meeting. Once the officials make their appearance, it is accustomed to giving out your business card. However, make sure that you have a Spanish version on the back. They need to understand your credentials. Plus, when you hand a card, make sure that the side with the Spanish version is toward the receiver. If you have an agenda, make sure that you have a Spanish version for that as well. Nevertheless, do not expect the delegates to follow the agenda. Once the business meeting starts, keep in mind that negotiations almost never happen in one sitting. Haggling is okay, so do not give you best offer right from the start. Plus, if an executive is not present, do not expect for anything to happen. Mexicans are very status-conscious, and the leaders always take part in the decision process. However, the second or third meeting will most likely happen without an executive. His or her job is to create a rapport with you, but once that happens, you may never see them again. You should take it as a good sign. Deadlines are very relaxed in Mexico, and it may take a while for a decision to be made. You need to be patient and wait. Rushing into anything is a mistake, and Mexicans will think that you try to push them. Also, bringing a lawyer to negotiations is a mistake. You need to show trust. It is very important in Mexican culture for you to be trustworthy, honest, and open about all the things that may concern you. When it comes to clothing, you need to adopt a conservative approach. Even if it is very warm outside, you need to wear a suit. A dark-colored suit is the best choice. Never wear a short-sleeved shirt, and the tie is not optional. You may take off your jacket, but anything else is just insulting. Women must not be too revealing, and they never have to wear too tight or too short skirts. As mentioned above, a conservative approach is the best for men and women alike. You will like doing business with Mexicans. They are funny people, honest, and very welcoming. If you get invited into someone’s home, make sure not to go empty-handed. Except marigolds and red flowers, other flowers and sweets are the best choice. Mexicans open their gifts right away. If you receive a gift, you should open it on the spot and be very enthusiastic about it even if you do not like the item you received. Overall, the rules that govern Mexico’s business world are nothing out of the ordinary. Their culture has its quirks, but whose doesn’t? It is only natural to adopt a specific behavior when you visit a foreign country, and especially when you are trying to impress. Hopefully, the tips mentioned above are of help.
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BRAZIL
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Germany
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Afghanistan
- HOW TO OBTAIN A FORMA MIGRATORIA MÚLTIPLE
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF QATAR
- MEXICO VISA FOR IRAQI CITIZENS
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Sweden
- Mexico Visa for Taiwanese citizens
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF TURKEY
- Mexico Visa for Vietnamese citizens
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF UKRAINE
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF PERU
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Romania
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Macedonia
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF LITHUANIA
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF JAPAN
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Lebanon
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Jordan
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF INDONESIA
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF GHANA
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF EGYPT
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Cuba
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF COSTA RICA
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Colombia
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CHILE
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Croatia
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Belgium
- CAN I GO TO MEXICO WITH A GREEN CARD?
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF RUSSIA
- Mexico Electronic Authorization System Duration
- Mexico Electronic Authorization System Requirements
- Mexico Electronic Authorization System: Cost
- MEXICO TOURIST CARD FOR UK CITIZENS
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF FRANCE
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ARGENTINA
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MALAYSIA
- How much does a Mexico tourist card cost?
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Nigeria
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF VENEZUELA
- MEXICO VISA FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Ecuador
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Portugal
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Ireland
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF MOROCCO
- MEXICO VISA FOR BAHAMIAN
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Uganda
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of South Korea
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CHINA
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Guatemala
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Guyana
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Kazakhstan
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Kuwait
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Mongolia
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Pakistan
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Panama
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Paraguay
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF POLAND
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Serbia
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Singapore
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Slovakia
- Mexico visa for the citizens of Slovenia
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Spain
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Switzerland
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Thailand
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago
- Mexico visa for San Marino
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Uruguay
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Zambia
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe
- MEXICO VISA FOR KENYAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
- How to obtain an FMM card for Mexico
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Cyprus
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Denmark
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Estonia
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Finland
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Greece
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Hong Kong
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Hungary
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Iceland
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF INDIA
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Israel
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Jamaica
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Latvia
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Luxembourg
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Macao
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Marshall Islands
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Micronesia
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of New Zealand
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Norway
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Palau
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of the Netherlands
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Andorra
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Austria
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Barbados
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Belize
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Bulgaria
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of Canada
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF NEPAL
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BANGLADESH
- THE MEXICO FORMA MIGRATORIA MÚLTIPLE FORM
- MEXICO VISA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ITALY
- Mexico visa for Australian
- Mexico Visa for the citizens of the USA
- Important information for the citizens of Mexico visa-free countries
- What do I need - visa or tourist card for Mexico?
- Want to travel to Mexico? You need a Tourist Card
- iVisa's Mexico tourist card application process
- How to obtain a Mexico tourist card online
- Can I get a Mexico Tourist Card with Thomson Airlines?
- Can I get a Mexico Tourist Card in Cancun?
- All about iVisa's Mexico Tourist Card form
- Mexico visa for Liechtensteiner
- Mexico visa for Maltese
- Mexico visa for Monacan
An e-Visa is an official document permitting entry into and travel within a certain country. The e-Visa is an alternative to visas issued at the ports of entry or visiting an embassy/consulate to obtain traditional paper visas. e-Visas are linked electronically to the traveler's passport.
Our service starts with information. You can use our up-to-date visa requirements tool to search if you need a travel visa. It's as simple as telling us where you are from and where you are going. Based on this information we will tell you how much the visa costs, the number of entries, the start date and give you an action step such as applying directly on our site!
It depends on the country issuing the visa. For many countries such as Australia ETA and Turkey e-Visa, the process can be done in 15 minutes through our rush service. For other countries such as the India tourist Visa, the process usually takes 24 hours. The exact time can be found on each application form. What we guarantee is that your application with iVisa will be the fastest way to apply anywhere.
The documents must be printed on a sheet of blank A4 white paper. Double-side or reduced printing will not be accepted.
We help you get your travel visa in the simplest and fastest way possible. Through easy-to-use online application forms and world-class 24/7 customer service, we make the whole visa process quick and simple! We also use best practices when it comes to protecting your data and credit card.
iVisa offers two types of Visa: Electronic visas (e-Visas) and traditional paper visas, based on your destination. In addition, we also offer the following services/documents that are required by certain countries: ETA (electronic travel authorization), Tourist Cards, Visa on Arrival pre-registration/approval form, Tourist Invitation Letters, and Embassy Registration service.
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Please note most countries offer the ability to process a travel visa without a service fee. The main reason we process thousands of travel visas per month is we save you time and frustration. Our service includes an easy to use website and application form. It is much easier to process your application with us especially for mobile users and large groups. We send all of our clients the visa days before travel. This is especially helpful for those passengers who purchase the visa months in advance. We also have a 24-hour customer service with professionals that are based in the United States and speak English. We accept multi-currencies and our website can be translated into over 20 languages. We believe our fee is worth your time and sanity but please note all governments do have their own "free" service.
If you have already applied on our site, please log in to your account and look for your order/application. An account is generated for you automatically after payment is received. Click the link in your confirmation email to set up a password or visit the log in page to set up the password and enter the account. Please note in most cases your visa will be delivered to you via email and can be found in your account after logging in.
This is a rare scenario. However, if your application gets rejected, we will issue you a full refund for the government fee and the processing fee under our 100% approval guarantee. This refund will be given via credit to be used for a future order. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service specialists will be more than glad to help you.
If we have not processed your visa, we can make changes without a problem. We do check your information for mistakes as well. If you have already processed your visa, If we have submitted your application to the appropriate government agencies, some will allow to make changes, while others do not. Please contact us immediately (preferably through chat) if you notice an error on your application.
Some countries may require proof of yellow fever vaccination if you are arriving from a country with risk of yellow fever. You can see more info here: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list It's the passenger´s own responsibility to verify these regulations before traveling to the chosen country.
In order to download your invoice, please log in to your account and download it directly from there.
You may reprint the e-Visa in your email account. Alternatively, you may retrieve and reprint the e-Visa by using your iVisa account.
Yes. The iVisa system does not retain your credit card information after the transaction is processed.
All visas grant travelers the permission to travel to a country's port of entry. Whether you are granted entry or not will be at the discretion of the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
When the visa has to be shipped to you, the processing times do not include this shipping time. It is from when we receive your application to obtaining the approval. Most visas (e-Visas) are sent via email upon approval so shipping times will not apply.
No, we are not affiliated with any government agencies. We are a private company that specializes in processing travel visas for travelers worldwide.
Unfortunately, we are not able to, since the government agencies do not inform us of the reason(s) behind the decisions.
If your visa is not approved, we advise that you contact the nearest embassy/consulate for more information on what your options are.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and PayPal.
All citizens from these territories applying through our website will have their application processed with the nationality/citizenship specified in their passport. As an example, a traveler from Puerto Rico will have their request processed as USA nationality. This does not apply to the travelers under the BOTC (British Overseas Territories Citizen) category according to the British Overseas Territories Act of 2002.