If you plan to visit Japan soon, you might wonder how citizens of South Korea can enter Japan during coronavirus. All arriving passengers from South Korea will have to meet the health requirements as stipulated by the government. Besides, they must have to fill out the Japan Health Declaration. Fortunately, iVisa.com can help you to get your document quickly.
What should I do to get the Japan Health Declaration?
You must complete the following steps for your document. Remember that meeting the new travel requirements is how citizens of South Korea can enter Japan during coronavirus.
- Answer the application form that you will find on our website. Once you finish, choose the processing time for your service.
- After doing so, you will have to pay for the service you will receive. Fortunately, iVisa.com accepts most payment methods (debit/credit card or PayPal accounts).
- Finally, upload the required documents as indicated and submit your request.
As you can see, it is how citizens of South Korea can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Why should I apply in advance?
If you decide to apply in advance, you will get your Japan Health Declaration before your trip, and it will be checked by an expert who will prepare it for you. Besides, you won’t have to spend time doing it when you arrive, because you will have delays with immigration authorities.
Learn more about how citizens of South Korea can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I have to know about how citizens of South Korea can enter Japan during coronavirus?
Make sure to follow the next list of items because that’s how citizens of South Korea can enter Japan during coronavirus:
- Arriving passengers from South Korea must present a negative result from the COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours before their departure.
- They will have to complete the Japan Health Declaration and report details about their trip.
- They must wear a mask in public places during their stay in Japan.
iVisa.com can help you to get the Japan Health Declaration in the simplest way possible.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Japan?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: All travelers will be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Japan?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days
- Quarantine testing: Day 10 PCR or antigen for fully vaccinated travelers to end quarantine early
- Please note: Unvaccinated travelers arriving from certain areas may be required to stay in a government-designated location for the first 3-6 days of their quarantine period. Fully vaccinated travelers will be exempt from this quarantine measure.
What would be the required information if I decided to apply?
If you’re clear on how citizens of South Korea can enter Japan during coronavirus, you will have to provide the following data to apply for the Japan Health Declaration:
- Information about yourself, your trip, and your medical condition in the last days before your arrival. You must provide us with your email address and phone number.
- You will have to attach your scanned passport in the required section when applying.
- You have to choose the means of payment you will use to pay for the service.
How much does it cost to apply online with iVisa.com?
Currently, there are three possible options to get your document. Remember that presenting the Japan Health Declaration is how citizens of South Korea can enter Japan during coronavirus.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Should I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can fully trust iVisa.com. We have a high-security platform that will protect your data from any third parties because we take the safety of your information very seriously. That’s why you can check the reviews from our clients about it.
Where can I find out more about how citizens of South Korea can enter Japan during coronavirus?
If you want to learn more about how citizens of South Korea can enter Japan during coronavirus, you can get in touch with our support agents. They will help you to clarify all your doubts about it.
Japan is an unprecedented place that cannot be described in a few words because there are so many places to visit and see that you won't have time to see them all. If you are interested in getting to know Japan or you are already planning your trip, iVisa.com recommends a few places that will make you love it.
Starting with the first destination, we find its capital, Tokyo. It is one of the largest of them all, not only in size but also in the total population. On the other hand, if you are interested in learning even more about Japanese history and culture, we recommend visiting Osaka. It is a tranquil city where you will see traditional architecture from the Edo era. Its beautiful castle is the symbol that stands out among all its buildings. In addition, you can visit traditional neighborhoods and restaurants that will make your experience more enjoyable.
We can not forget the contact with the native people of the country. As soon as you visit Japan, you will feel a unique experience that you will not find anywhere else. That’s why you should get your travel documents in advance and prepare for your trip now.