You might be wondering how citizens of the United States can enter Japan during coronavirus. As you know, the government has implemented new travel requirements to enter Japan. One of them is the Japan Health Declaration. Fortunately, you can get it effortlessly with iVisa.com. Please, bear in mind that currently access may be denied if you come from the U.S. to Japan. If you visit Japan from authorized countries, you will enter without any problem.
How can I obtain the Japan Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
Presenting the Japan Health Declaration is how citizens of the United States can enter Japan during coronavirus. Luckily, iVisa.com prepared the following three steps to obtain your document.
- Answer the required fields in our application form. It won’t take more than five minutes to complete. Once you do so, select the processing time for your document.
- Proceed with the payment. You can use any of your debit/credit cards or just your PayPal account.
- Finally, upload all required documents and submit them.
It is how citizens of the United States can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Why should I apply in advance?
If you apply in advance, our experts will process your request, and they will ensure that your document is perfect for presenting to immigration authorities. It means that you won’t spend time correcting some details and wait in long queues once you arrive.
Learn more about how citizens of the United States can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you explain to me how citizens of the United States can enter Japan during coronavirus?
If you wonder how citizens of the United States can enter Japan during coronavirus, you have to know the following information:
- You cannot visit Japan if you come from the United States unless you visit Japan from authorized countries. You can enter Japan if you come from Australia, Brunei, China (including Hong Kong and Macau), New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- If you meet the entry requirements, you will have to show a negative result from the COVID-19 PCR test issued three days before your trip (at the earliest).
- You will have to fill out the Japan Health Declaration as part of the travel requisites for all travelers.
Fortunately, you can obtain the Japan Health Declaration with our experts’ help if you decide to apply with us. It is a simple procedure that won’t take a long time to complete. You can do it at any time you need it. That’s what you have to know about how citizens of the United States can enter Japan during coronavirus.
Do I have to quarantine after I arrive in Japan?
- Quarantine requirements: 14 days
- Quarantine testing: Day 10 PCR or antigen for fully vaccinated travelers to end quarantine early
- Please note: Unvaccinated travelers arriving from certain areas may be required to stay in a government-designated location for the first 3-6 days of their quarantine period. Fully vaccinated travelers will be exempt from this quarantine measure.
What details do I need to provide for the Japan Health Declaration?
If you wonder how citizens of the United States can enter Japan during coronavirus, and you want to obtain the Japan Health Declaration, follow this list of items:
- Give us information about yourself, your trip, and your email address.
- Choose the method of payment you will use for the service you will receive.
- Scan your valid passport.
How much does it cost to apply for the Japan Health Declaration?
Currently, iVisa.com offers three possible choices to get your Japan Health Declaration. Remember that presenting this document is how citizens of the United States can enter Japan during coronavirus.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Should I trust iVisa.com?
For sure! iVisa.com is a reliable travel agency through which you can obtain your Japan Health Declaration. Your information won’t be leaked to third parties because we have a high-security platform to protect it. You can check what we say by reading the comments left by our satisfied customers here.
I have some unresolved questions; how can I get in touch with you?
If you want more clearance about how citizens of the United States can enter Japan during coronavirus, you can contact our customer service agents. They are available whenever you need them.
Japan is the perfect destination for anyone who wants to know one of the most important and influential countries in the world. It is located in Southeast Asia and has become a favorite place for millions of tourists worldwide. It is for this very reason that you cannot be the exception. Here are a couple of places to consider for your next visit to a country that will always welcome you.
Which do you prefer: traditional or modern? Japan is a powerhouse in the region. Its economic and social growth has caused cities like Japan to become high-level technological centers where you will find more modern buildings than traditional ones. On the other hand, if you want to visit historic places in the country, we recommend visiting Nara. It’s a quiet place where you can relax while enjoying an unprecedented view. You will have the opportunity to have close contact with the animals of the area and feed them.
Japan is a paradise waiting to be discovered. Travel to Japan and discover its wonders. That is why you have to prepare for your trip right now.